Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 31-10-2020, 03:36 AM
Master
🙂 WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HAPPIER MOMENTS 🙃

We all have had some really happy moments.

Let's share those moments with each other
               and see if it lifts our spirits.

😅     😊    😂     😊     😄     🙃      😉

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Knower
Watching the autumn coloured leafs falling.
When you pay attention, they aren’t falling down.. each one is performing an individual, stunning and beautiful dance.
For me this are blissful moments 🍂
Old 05-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Many occasions where I'm in the company of those that 'get' me, there's a relaxed vibe and they laugh at my witty remarks.

Specifically - getting a telegram from someone I deeply loved, to meet him somewhere that night (I was living in a squat so no phone, this was prior to mobile phones too!). It was some kind of social get-together. He wanted me to dance but I refused (being too self-conscious) but he whisked me up and we were the only two madly spinning around. I was laughing hysterically and those watching found it amusing too.

In my hippy days with friends but the rest you will have to imagine....!

Times spent babysitting my niece, aged 3 and the fun made up games we played.

When a performance went down well (either as a singer/songwriter or later doing stand up comedy.)
Old 05-11-2020, 11:54 PM
Master
Running at night. I feel more lively at night. Many times it doesn't feel like i'm exercising. I feel so smooth, fluid, and relaxed, like i'm just gliding.

I remember when i was in Africa in the middle of the jungle. There is no light pollution at night. You look up and the whole sky is full of stars. Its amazing. You can see what appears to be shooting stars dart across the sky. Same in the Amazon rainforest. Like the sky could be clear and full of stars then clouds start making there way. Next thing you know your caught in the middle of a strong storm. Twenty minutes later everything is clear again. Sky so clear, full of stars, and the sounds of the insects so intense.
Old 19-03-2021, 02:16 PM
Deactivated Account
I tend to find the 1920's were my happiest. (This was in Weimar era Germany.) The explosion of the arts/creativity, there were studies for the LGBT+ done with regards to science and sexuality, advances in other areas of health and science, fashion and music, I enjoyed being out and about and have memories of meeting great people.

Granted, I had no awareness of my WWI experiences, and it wasn't until 1927 that I had my spiritual awakening (and even then was not yet aware of the WWI experiences), but there was such positive growth, despite things not being 'perfect', that out of all my memories I've had...those are the hardest to really lay to rest so as to focus on the present. There was still some innocence about me that has long since been lost...a sort of youth of some sort, that I look back upon with a wistfulness.

Below 40 degrees south there is no law. Below 50 degrees there is no God. - Old Sailors Adage

'In the eyes of the sea and of death, everything that is false, petty, ungenuine and untrue passes away; all empty phrases, all ringing words are extinguished; every human vanity, every human covetousness sinks away. In the face of the sea and of death only the simple, the unpretentious and the true is of value - and ultimately only the deed!' - Kptlt. Kaden
Old 08-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Guide

I'm always happy around Christmas... I love decorating, lighting candles at night while playing calm Christmas music. The atmosphere is always peaceful and relaxing.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Great thread it got lost somehow...I have many...but...When I realize I have maybe 5-6 days free -no commitments, no plans.
I can do my happy dance.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2021, 12:37 AM
Master
On Sunday Mornings sitting in my living room, a fresh coffee in hand, my son happily mingling about, the window letting in the rising sun's rays, my little tree by the window, some nice flowing music on, the world waking up.

Getting ready for a nice day with my son who I love.
Old 03-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Ascender

Having cuddles with my cats. Hanging out with my kid and hubs in the evening in the family room with the beast curled up on the couch with us and Leo on one of our laps.
Old 29-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Master
I had a long black haired cat that used to sleep on my back in bed. At that time in my life, I slept on my stomach and the cat slept on my back.

He was a lovable fur ball. He would put his arms around your neck and then rub one side of your face with his face and then the other side of your face.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.