Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
... So forgive my ignorance..and please do.
... I am , after all, only " simple"...
... But
... ""What does he look like ?.... God I mean...""...
Yellow pants,purple shoes,animal print t-shirt and golden earings.
Old 21-04-2021, 07:08 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yellow pants,purple shoes,animal print t-shirt and golden earings.
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....REALLY ?????
BOY !!!!
You see... Now I'm torn.
I'm torn because I have been to see "Joseph" twice at the theatre, and they wear the most colourful of garb....

On the the other hand, there's you !!!!.
And I'm not saying you walk around in yellow trousers and purple shoes....
But I DO know you wear earrings....
Are you trying to tell us something ????
Oh I do hope so....
Let it be..... Let it be...
Please let it be....
(Psssttt.... Remember who loved you first !! )....
Old 22-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Master
Love you too dear.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Love you too dear.
... Just too cute....
Old 29-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Master
I don’t believe in God “God” but I believe in “god”, maybe what’s left from the Big Bang ; I have memories that it’s acting and explaining the account out: Seeing us for who we are ( of sorts)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I don’t believe in God “God” but I believe in “god”, maybe what’s left from the Big Bang ; I have memories that it’s acting and explaining the account out: Seeing us for who we are ( of sorts)
... I can understand where you are coming from.
... I get you.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Experiencer
I believe in the power of prayer and in maintaining faith that God is answering my prayers. I listen to an evangelist frequently who tells us that if we maintain a belief and faith in God and if we continue to pray to God, that we will continue to receive His favor, His blessings and His protection.

God has saved me many times from complete ruination, and just in the nick of time, every single time.

He answered my prayer recently to be saved from a completely miserable job. I literally asked God to "save" me from my misery. Only a mere couple weeks later, my former employer who had laid me off 8 months prior contacted me completely out of the blue to hire me back on. I was SO miserable that I was in the hospital due to the stress, and I negotiated my job offer from the confines of a hospital. But I was able to leave that miserable job and return to my old job - a job that is far more enjoyable and far less stressful. I was thrilled.

So, yes, to me God most certainly exists and is in charge of all. He is in control - not us - He is. If we choose to believe in Him, in the power of prayer and in His mercy and favor, we can be far less stressed in life, in knowing that He is in fact, taking care of us. He has our backs. It may take time for the answers to our prayers to unfold and take shape or materialize, so maintaining faith in Him is KEY. His answers will always be the best possible outcomes for us.. better than we ever could have ever imagined. This is my belief.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Master
Does God exist ???......I certainly hope not.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Does God exist ???......I certainly hope not.

Can you say why you feel this way?
Old 05-06-2021, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Can you say why you feel this way?

Well look at all the confusion this idea of god has caused, many spend their whole life trying to find the answer to what this god is, they then fight over who has the truth. I feel that the belief in god is nothing more than a thorn in the butt, a distraction from life, the art of living has been hijacked by this parasite concept called god.