Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-05-2021, 03:47 PM
AbodhiSky

can never be too much love!
Old 06-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Master

I am not great with labels either, though I am not overly attached to them right now.

I have been a horrible sister today, once again. I am angry at myself, again.

Anger can serve love too and can empower positive action. I better go and take some positive action towards kindness for myself and my society....

That is the power of LOVE, no matter how much I may feel the struggle or put my foot in it, I keep getting up and taking positive actions, LOVE being the driver.

Sisters...

Old 06-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Guide
Damn, this wild young heart!

Q1: What is it that's making your heart sing right now?

A1: Curling up and watching The NeverEnding Story with my best friend (I love this answer) I’m going to say I love my hope for the future right now. I’m going back to grad school to pursue a dream and start a career towards something I’ve always wanted.

Q2: What is that you love the most about yourself right now?

A2: I love that I am such a strong person. It took me a while to identify this about me, but I am a super strong person. I have been through so much **** and anyone who knows me knows that I am kind and care for anyone but me! But I’m starting to change that and value me more.

Q3: What is it that you love the most about your twin flame or your soul mate or whatever, right now?

A3: I love that my TF is a really forgiving and understanding person and does not judge. I love that my soulmate is the kindest person who just wants me to succeed and support me. And I want that for him.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:36 AM
Master

I will try:

What is making my heart sing right now?

The fact that I can lounge around and relax my nervous system, also the fact that I feel supported by the universe right now, which calms and quietens my nervous system.
Also, the thought of buying more lego

What do I love about myself most right now?

The fact that I am figuring out how to relax and enjoy life in its very basic forms, such as really taking the time to feel water and sand between my toes or, allow myself to go off on curiosity tangents when I am reading a book or watching a TV show.

SM question

I appreciate the opportunities I get with anybody who is in my life, to appreciate very simple joys together. I appreciate the feeling of safety in my relationships, where I feel OK to be myself, which in turn, assist me in creating a safer world for other's too.
I appreciate the positive effects this has on my NERVOUS SYSTEM.

Kindness and understanding is a cure!
Old 08-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Guide
Where's My Love

I don’t want romantic love for myself, not because I can’t find anyone or because I’m jaded or afraid of hurting someone, but because (like always), I’d prefer to observe than to live. I’ll leave romance for all the beautiful people out there. Plus, I realized recently, that it's nearly impossible for me to spend an extended amount of time around others without feeling drained.

But my issues are because of me, not because of anyone else. I've always struggled to be around people, I've always felt...strange. And sadly, I thought that this was an issue I could fix by pursuing normalcy and normal relationships, but there's nothing to fix. My soul is satisfied by the love I feel and see. That’s enough for me. And please don’t pity me! This is not meant to be sad, it’s just the way things are. This is the part of myself that I’ve rejected, and it's caused more pain and hurt than I can make up for. But no more.

Q1:What do I love about myself right now?

I love that no matter how many times I turn away from my issues, I always turn back to them. I'm always looking for and finding ways to change what needs to be changed and accept what needs to be accepted. Though, it seems like there's always something. Damn, I'm messed up!

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My heart is sing for music (of course) and the sunrise.

SYML - Where's My Love https://youtu.be/b3LJlZBWI8w

Celeste - Strange https://youtu.be/A1AJEv50Ld4

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

To the beautiful woman who is my best friend and my divine counterpart, I don't deserve you, but I appreciate you for loving me, for accepting me, and for always being there for me. I admire the healthy ways you deal with adversity and emotional turmoil. You always inspire me to strive to be better person.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Knower
What is it that's making your heart sing right now?
What is that you love the most about yourself right now?
What is it that you love the most about your twin flame or your soul mate or whatever, right now?

1. I will put here a quotation. Because what is making my heart sing is... a remembrance of Love. So the quotation goes like this:

"Let's imagine, that our World is a roundabout sorcerer's pointed hat.
As we go up, we enter more and more different and more and more unusual worlds, where there is less and less matter, but in fact they are more and more. According to tradition, at the top of a sorcerer's hat, time and space cease to exist. Only Love rises higher. "
And I remember that!

2. That I don't give up on searching for Love in every particle of dust!

3. My TF. That he goes his own way

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English