Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Guide
I'm a Human, Woman

I'm writing this now because I was inspired by the song 'Cause I'm a Man by Tame Impala (click on the song titles to hear them). No, I'm not a man, but I identify with this song because (IMO) it essentially expresses acceptance of our humanness. I think man, woman, and everyone in between can relate to this. To me, there's something so beautiful about unabashedly displaying all parts of yourself and showing acceptance, appreciation, and understanding for each of those parts. I think many of us get so wrapped up in the eminence of the spirituality and the spiritual world that we forget we're human - here for a reason - whatever that reason may be. That's one of the reasons I love this song this so much. It shows an acceptance of humanity but an awareness of other forces, and even other parts of our existence. There's nothing wrong with being a human and making mistakes, sometimes we just do that - somehow we're just flawed. When it comes together, it's all beautiful. This song also contains some of my favorite lyrics ever:

"(Why?) I have no voice if I don't speak my mind"
"(Why?) My weakness is the source of all my pride"

I'm also inspired by something that happened to me recently, which I can't think or talk about without crying. But it doesn't make me cry because it's sad or stirs up bad memories, etc., it makes me cry because I can feel its significance. It has touched me in a way that I've never been touched - renewed my interest in human connection, whether it be to connect with loved ones or strangers. Despite the negativity I sometimes found on spiritual forums, which turned me away, I've missed the soulfulness of this place.

Finally, I'm inspired by my 4-year old niece, her spiritual and emotional intelligence (she's simply the most intelligent person I've ever met!), her fresh fascination with the world and her own existence (which all children have ), and her incessant need to...jump around! I'm so fortunate to have her and so appreciative of her sometimes...annoying (I gotta be honest) presence. She's the source of so much of my happiness. I love that little rascal!

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

Heh, it doesn't matter. I live, I love...that's enough!

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My 4-year old niece!

This song obviously: Tame Impala - 'Cause I'm a Man

Oh, and this song: The Smiths - How Soon is Now? One of my favorite songs ever that has comforted me at some of my lowest, darkest points over the past month. "I am human and I need to be loved..."

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love that she's been so strong for me over the past month. She's shown me the greatest amount of patience and love. I can't express how much that means to me and how much I value her comfort and support. Thank you for putting up with my ****! I know I've been difficult, irritable, and hurtful. I'm sorry! I love you! Thank you!

The answer below is from my last post here, which I can't remember writing, but it seems relevant to this one:

"I love her protectiveness. I love that she feels the need to protect me and ensure I'm taken care of no matter what. Like a mother and child (as creepy as that is). She checks on me a million times a day, and I really don't mind. She waits for me, prays for me, neglects herself for me, pushes herself beyond physical limitations for me. She always has. I don't know if it's foolishness or just plain true love. It doesn't matter. I love her for that."

"What she doesn't know is that I love the safety and warmth of her arms - her loving embrace. I'll never resist the security there. I want to be wrapped up in her love."
Old 25-10-2018, 03:44 AM
Master
Interesting to see this revived. Hope all is well.

Sometimes its good to reflect back to see where we were in our lives then in comparison to where we are now. Whether or not we have progressed.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Lancing!
Old 25-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Interesting to see this revived. Hope all is well.

Sometimes its good to reflect back to see where we were in our lives then in comparison to where we are now. Whether or not we have progressed.
^^someone needs to meme this
In love there is no progression
Old 25-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
In love there is no progression

True. Its either present or not. Genuine or just an infatuation.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Master

we all contain love and others enhance this in us or they dont.

thats love

we choose.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
I love ocean breeze /end
hopefully one day <3
Old 09-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Guide
Love is Not a Fairytale

Hmm...I had this thought today that I don't wanna die without posting to this thread at least one more time. But of course, when we die we leave a lot of unfinished business...untied ends...loose ends...whatever you want to call it! Unfortunately, my demise will come sooner rather than later...some might say "any day now!" Morbid, I know, but I've never been one to beat around the bush. I'm a realist...one of my finest and (probably) worst traits. The realism certainly adds to my unabashed arrogance

But really, my brain isn't functioning properly, which is likely why I'm here writing this post about love. It's making me humble enough to suss some of my more serious issues and share them. Today, I told my partner...er…ex-partner (it's complicated) the details of why I say I was never a child (it's complicated). Sharing that with her made me feel connected and loved in a way that I haven't felt in a long time. It also showed me that we should never give up on love...TRUE love...it's always there.

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

That I'm not afraid to admit my bad AND my good... my weaknesses AND my strengths...my cloudiness AND my clarity...my scarcity AND my abundance... my imperfections AND my perfections... my curses AND my blessings...

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My heart is singing for my (now) 5-year old niece who says that she's a boy, but loves to play with her dollies! I cannot express how proud I am that she is SO MUCH herself! My love for this, and her, and everything she brings to this world is indescribable!

It's also singing for music, cause it's my lifeblood! Particularly these songs (atm):

Maxwell - Pretty Wings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftfNh5NRRzU

Somehow this song reflects my experience with someone I love deeper than I'll ever be able to understand (as a human being). The lyrics also eerily reflect my feelings and thoughts about this person and our connection.

Sade - Kiss of Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWmFI4S-sQw

My God this song!!!

Maxwell - Lifetime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7X0cUVQHcY

I can't NOT sing along to this song whenever I hear it. Damn beautiful SOB!

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love everything about you...right now and forever...

I miss you so much! But I know your physical presence will never be enough, so stay away!!! I love you so much my torso feels full, and it hurts everywhere!
Old 10-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

It was on this site back in 2007 that I met my Twin Flame and the journey has been amazing right to this very date.

I am forever grateful to the Universe for putting us together (even though we are told it was to unfold).

I love that he is my reflection and I am his refletion as we are from the same original "Soul Seed" in our deep level of connection.

I so love Heart he is my soul and I am his soul.

Lynn
Old 11-07-2019, 05:34 AM
Experiencer
I love how patient he is, even though I act out like a brat. Deffinitely put in my place, yet still love my self worth even with the spirirtual beat down off of my own pedastal. I am more genuine to eveeyone as a result and deffinitelty not vain.