Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
I love the dark. It's that magical time when I meet the one I love. I close my eyes and he's there in my dreams. ❤️ Then I have to wake up and go back to "real" life.

I love to close my eyes and dream too. Then try to make those dreams into a reality. I can't always do that though. But sometimes its nice just to dream. Regardless, i'd prefer the darkness in my waking real life over the imaginary one that exist in my dreams.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I love the dark. So soothing, calming, relaxing. Unfortunately darkness is often associated with negativity. Are people afraid of the dark? If people remain in darkness long enough they will feel its poetry, see the beauty in it.

All about balance.
Same here. I like the dark too. I consider myself to be the dark and the light, as we all are. But, I like being the moon, the yin. It is certainly not something to be afraid of. This section has a lot of confusion, sadness, depression, anger, heavy energy, hence the light and the lightness. Balance is beautiful.

I saw one beautiful post by someone who had finally been brought together with the person they'd been wanting for so long, and it made me realize how amazing it feels to read something so refreshing and sweet in this section. Darkness is not something to fear and neither is the light. No need to panic when faced with darkness and no need to scatter when faced with light. I get it. I dig it.

Your words and that picture are beautiful.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
This section has a lot of confusion, sadness, depression, anger, heavy energy, hence the light and the lightness. Balance is beautiful.

There is beauty in that too. In a society where people are taught to suppress all those "so called" negative emotions, it is good to have some outlet where people can understand. Bringing the light is good but there is no need to condemn the dark.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Master

balance and harmonize the yin/yang is key
Old 09-07-2016, 03:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
There is beauty in that too. In a society where people are taught to suppress all those "so called" negative emotions, it is good to have some outlet where people can understand. Bringing the light is good but there is no need to condemn the dark.

It's not about condemnation and it's not about suppression. In the original post I wrote that we are all parts of ourselves, none should be ignored. They are all beautiful, they are all love. This is from my experience NOT from anywhere else. Experiences that I'm still having because life happens at every moment. No matter what is going on with us we're always an expression of love and that is what this thread is about. It's not that something is bad or something else is good...honestly...I already wrote this. Thank you for the beauty that you are bringing...dark or light. Darling, it's all beautiful to me. I'd like a little breath of fresh air in this section and if no one else is going to bring it, then I'm going to bring it myself.

I respect each side, hence the light. The metaphorical light. It's about bringing understanding that both sides are needed and both sides are there. The more you recognize each side the more balance you can achieve the more respect you have for each side. There more you realize that there are no sides. But, to achieve something you must first practice it. I'm an advocate for feeling what you feel because it is healthy, unlike suppression. I agree wholly. It's good to have an outlet where people will understand and where you can express yourself I'm also an advocate for love. This happens to be a thread about love. *shrugs* Oh, and you're right there are beauty in those things. Balance is beautiful.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
It's not about condemnation and it's not about suppression. In the original post I wrote that we are all parts of ourselves, none should be ignored. They are all beautiful, they are all love. This is from my experience NOT from anywhere else. Experiences that I'm still having because life happens at every moment. No matter what is going on with us we're always an expression of love and that is what this thread is about. It's not that something is bad or something else is good...honestly...I already wrote this. Thank you for the beauty that you are bringing...dark or light. Darling, it's all beautiful to me. I'd like a little breath of fresh air in this section and if no one else is going to bring it, then I'm going to bring it myself.

I respect each side, hence the light. The metaphorical light. It's about bringing understanding that both sides are needed and both sides are there. The more you recognize each side the more balance you can achieve the more respect you have for each side. There more you realize that there are no sides. But, to achieve something you must first practice it. I'm an advocate for feeling what you feel because it is healthy, unlike suppression. I agree wholly. It's good to have an outlet where people will understand and where you can express yourself I'm also an advocate for love. This happens to be a thread about love. *shrugs* Oh, and you're right there are beauty in those things. Balance is beautiful.

Yes, i agree with your post. Error on my part for making that assumption of "condemning the dark." You bring the light, i bring the dark, and everyone else brings the cupcakes, booze, and vegetables. And then we can have a yin yang party.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yes, i agree with your post. Error on my part for making that assumption of "condemning the dark." You bring the light, i bring the dark, and everyone else brings the cupcakes and booze. And then we can have a yin yang party.

I seriously love that idea!!! And I love your darkness! Or everyone else could bring the booze-infused cupcakes, which make your tongue numb, but they're not bad.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, i agree with your post. Error on my part for making that assumption of "condemning the dark." You bring the light, i bring the dark, and everyone else brings the cupcakes, booze, and vegetables. And then we can have a yin yang party.
And that's where I come in
Old 09-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice

Well of course. Every party needs some sugar n spice.

You give me some sugar and i'll promise to spice things up.

All in good fun. I don't even know you.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice

This is SO the truth!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc