Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-04-2021, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric

I’d like to pass on some information to those who haven’t already heard and may be interested, that Rudolf Steiner, the Austrian Mystic, stated in 1910 that Christ, the spiritual being, will reincarnate into the Etheric realm, and not the physical, in around 1928. So going by this information, Christ would now be in the Etheric realm and would be accessible to all people who have developed their Etheric sight. Steiner says that Christ will be in the Etheric for the next 2500 years and will never again incarnate into the physical world.

I don’t expect people to believe this information without verifying it for themselves, but I hope at least that you may be inspired to develop your Etheric vision and find out for yourself, or call on Christ through your prayers if you need help or healing, because the Etheric realm is very, very close to our physical realm. It’s the realm we pass through every night as we fall asleep.

I have had a personal experience which makes me believe that the information seems to be true but I don’t feel like I want to share it at this time. Over the years of reading Steiner’s books and lectures I’ve had many instances of the information he gives ringing true with my own experiences, and I’ve come to trust him. But he always said we need to verify any spiritual information for ourselves, that the information is just a guide to further personal investigation.

I’m not a ‘religious’ person in that I don’t follow any particular formal religion, but I accept Christ as a very high spiritual being, so I ask the moderator here if they can please leave this post under “spirituality” and not move it to the “Christianity” sub forum. Thanks.

Here’s a link to the series of lectures where Steiner reveals this information (if you want to go to the passages where he mentions the return of Christ directly it’s in lecture I, paragraph 30, but all the chapters are full of valuable information):

https://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Re...Chr_index.html
Old 02-05-2021, 01:22 AM
Pathfinder

I should have added that if anyone has had any experiences which seem to confirm the above information I would be very interested to hear them. Or even if your experiences don't support it.

Interesting that the Rosicrucians also have this belief, that Christ will return to the Etheric and not the physical, although they don't give a timeframe for it. There is an examination of what the bible says about this in the article below:

https://www.rosicrucian.com/hkc/hkceng01.htm

Last edited by beginners_mind : 02-05-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:02 PM
Master

Thanks for this. It is always interesting to compare Steiner's teachings with the teachings of Alice Bailey, both of whom would have been in the Theosophical Society at about the same time.

Alice Bailey gives various options for the appearance of an Avatar, including:
1) An Avatar may descend to the mental level, and from there will inspire and influence the direction of Humanity.
2) An Avatar may overlight an advanced Initiate in bodily incarnation who will then become the vehicle for his teachings.
3) An Avatar may take on a full human incarnation.

The option chosen will depend on the spiritual demand and readiness of Humanity. The greater the demand, the more likely it is that an Avatar will take on full incarnation. Such an appearance would not happen in isolation, but would be accompanied by the incarnation of many members of the spiritual Hierarchy.

The exact timescale for such an event is unclear, but we live in interesting times.

Peace
Old 03-05-2021, 09:38 PM
I'm not well versed in some things...is the Etheric ...the Astral?
Thank you, m'dear. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Physical, etheric, astral; just like ice cream, chocolate sauce, cherry. More or less. Spiritual “construction” and makeup of the soul-human. Yum!
Old 03-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm not well versed in some things...is the Etheric ...the Astral?
Thank you, m'dear. :)

In simple terms, the etheric plane is the subtle energetic aspect of the physical plane. The astral plane is the next plane.

However, different systems give different names to the various planes and bodies.

The Theosophical/Alice Bailey system is:
  1. Physical (divided into dense physical and etheric physical)
  2. Astral (the emotional body)
  3. Mental (divided into lower mind and higher mind or Manas)
  4. Buddhic (the plane of spiritual intuition)
  5. Atmic (the plane of spiritual Will)
  6. Monadic (the Monad being our true nature)
  7. Divine.
Steiner describes things differently:
  1. Physical body
  2. Etheric body
  3. Astral body
  4. Ego or “I”
  5. Spirit Self – Manas
  6. Life Spirit – Buddhi
  7. Spirit Man – Atma
Steiner's terms are explained at https://tobiasart.org/2015/10/07/the...e-human-being/

The Theosophical/Alice Bailey system is my preference. For me, such classifications provide a useful model to understand the nature of a human being.

Peace
Old 03-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Fascinating. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-05-2021, 02:11 AM
Master

As far as I believe, all those planes are a symbolical interpretation. Each one of us has a certain capacity of perception. As we evolve that capacity gets larger, and we get access to new and more powerful means of perceptions. In physical we have the five senses, and some people have a rudimentary 6th, intuition.

The whole wider reality is there for us to perceive it, and as we evolve, we are able to perceive more and more of it, quantitatively and qualitatively.

Calling those levels of perception "planes" gives a feeling of space, distance, intangible, but it is more like one of those progressive jpeg images that load a fuzzy picture that becomes more and more detailed, and not like the standard jpeg images that load scanning top-down, which corresponds to the "plane" perspective of the wider reality.

When talking about planes we are tempted to think in terms of their number, 7 or whatever, which must be incorrect in an infinite reality, that is also in expansion.

Actually we perceive the same symbols, just we perceive them clearer and clearer as we evolve.

Reality (consciousness) has a fractal structure of concepts and processes (not of forms), and each one of us (including those who aren't in the physical) perceives it through their intention, beliefs and emotions, function of our individual level of evolvement, grouping simpler concepts and processes into more complex ones.

Progressive perception:

Standard (top-down) perception:

Consciousness features a duality associative vs. sequential / cumulative, and as we evolve we graduate from the sequential / cumulative perspective to the associative one.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:13 AM
Pathfinder

You’re welcome iamthat. Great info you’ve posted too on the different ways of seperating out the planes and the appearance of an Avatar.

I’m thinking that the level of the Etheric that Christ is visiting must be a different level to say ‘Greylands’ which is all gloomy and inhabited by odd creatures. Its hard to imagine Christ on that level. But I could be wrong. And of course our etheric bodies are beautiful light and energy bodies so it must be on that level of the Etheric that he exists.

Great reply too Love-is-All - spiritual gastronomy!

Hi inavalan, Are you are saying that we usually have a progressive opening up of our spiritual senses whereby the spiritual element gradually comes into more and more focus and its not a ‘either you’re there or you’re not’ situation? If so, then yes I agree. I believe all the aspects of the spiritual are here right now, if we could only percieve them. But also we sometimes find ourselves in a ‘place’ or dimension where the physical world has totally disappeared and where different laws are operating. In that case I think the ‘planes’ concept is very helpful. I have definitely experienced both situations. One is kind of incarnating the spiritual into the earth realm and physical body, and the other is kind of like excarnating from the physical into the spiritual realms. It also happens at death.

Last edited by beginners_mind : 04-05-2021 at 06:33 AM.