Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-04-2021, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

Hi There :)

I'm new to the forum and new to crystal healing. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. Something called me to start collecting crystals, kind of like, you have to do this. So I did.

I have a few odd things to ask about.

I started out with Amethyst with an intact root and Rose Quartz. Which I cleansed with Reiki.

When I held the Ama, it was like something just settled over me, like woah, so so calming and it was amazing. Felt like this thin sheet had settled over me and all around me and made everything soft. In the palm it felt like low pulses, slow. I had set the intention of calming and peace.

The Rose Quartz felt like electrical buzzing, kind of uncomfortable but not terrible. I haven't worked with it since the original session. I had set the intention as allowing myself to be loved and to love others more.

Now moving onto my newest pieces of black tourmaline. I got several pieces as there is a lot of negative energy in my environment. Three out of ten pieces, it felt like they started to heat up in my palm, to the point where my palm started to sweat and I touched the stone with my other hand to see if it was hot. It wasn't actually hot but in my palm it was hot. The feeling was not uncomfortable just noticeably different. Felt powerful. I had set the intention of removing negative energies.

Same thing happened with my black kyanite this morning. I had set the intention of sweeping away negative energies and thoughts. With a visualization of negative energies being swept up into white light.

Does this mean I am open to the energy? Are these normal type experiences? Anyone have anything similar? Or just want to tell me about how you feel with your crystals that would be great.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Knower
Hi Demekinfish,

I think you’re right on track. Learn to find your own unique way with crystals. There are no right or wrong experiences. Just treat the crystals with respect, take good care of them and things will unfold. That’s basically it.

In the beginning I used to soak up all the information I could get (books, YouTube), but over time I have let most of it go and became more and more intuitive with crystals.

If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to post them. I’m not that of an expert myself, but some people on this forum are quite knowledgeable and give excellent advice.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Master
I second what Castor has said :)
Old 27-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks guys! I am learning a lot that intuitive feelings are the way to go. I am going to go with that feeling more because so far it's been amazing. I feel like my amethysts and I are old old friends and I love that, makes me super happy to see them when I get up every morning.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to the family :) Hope your stay is long and peaceful
Old 20-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder
Welcome to this great spiritual community....This will for sure help you on your path of Spiritual Awakening.