Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Experiencer
Animal Mediumship

Has anybody had experience of the above subject. i had an email today from the college of psychic studies were i used to go before the plandemic. it got be me remembering of a few incidence's that happened the one in particular was when i had to move in work colleague parents cause id suddenly got no were to live after an argument there was three rooms upstairs two empty just got beds in there the parents slept down stairs i was very grateful to them as other wise it would have meant living rough on the street even though i worked full time. Early the one Saturday morning i was beginning to rise to consciousness i could hear the birds twittering in the garden but i was between consciousness and in the sleep state when i suddenly became aware of something treading on the bed and i could feel sniffing in my ears like a dog greets its owners in the morning to get them out of thinking one of my mates existing dogs had got into the bedroom i fought to gain consciousness when i finally woke up the bedroom was empty i spoke to my mate about this he just laughed at what i said i was walking down the garden later that day just see if there was something interesting growing and i noted several stones flat on the surface of the ground eddy came out i said what the stones for eddy oh that were the dogs are buried i did not think anything about the experience till many years later while in training in mediumship with a partner i had a dog suddenly appeared to my right which made me jump as i was not expecting anything to happen apart from practice my hands instinctively pulled away and the poor lady partner suddenly went dizzy i said im sorry a dog appeared at side of me i don't think she believed me but i described it as appearing like a photo black and white negative. that was one of several experiences that day the guides must have thought i was ready that day now the pandemic has spoiled things since i be leave spiritual energy is scared i will not do online events
Old 06-03-2021, 10:03 PM
Administrator
I am a medium many times i have bought pets through they just want to show they are still around.
you need to wait for things to get to a state where spiritulist churches etc can meet again.

Namaste
Old 07-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual Churchs

i dont seem to gel on with my local spiritual church's for some reason although ive not tried them all there's only a few i feel relaxed and comfortable at but there membership and attendance fee it quit considerably high as its a private concern but are members are very friendly and is snu affiliated and i have explored many psychic and spiritual events over the years will have to see when the plandemic abatis
Old 07-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Administrator
Many moons ago i was told of a spiritulist church in our nearest city my friend came along she sat down.and i said to her come on we are leaving the Atmosphere was awful that was a SNU church i said then i would never walk into a Snu church again.and i didnt.
i started walking my friend said were are we going so i told her my instincts were guiding me.
We stopped outside a bakery i heard my guide say to me look up.
there was a staircase at the side leading to the top floor. it was Healing sanctury i walked in and stayed there we used to go there every week for years.

some places will feel right to you others wont and if they want a membership fee dont go there

Namaste
Old 08-04-2021, 08:26 PM
Experiencer
sometimes its not always about the fee you have to pay but the warmth and accepting of the people you are with let me explain a little the group i attended do not always practise mediumship they get homework for that particular class it was philosophy i was some what green and had no interest in the subject however that was the subject for that evening so it came to my turn i reluctantly had a go when asked i picked a book up and skipped through the pages and stopped and read a few passages i was some what surprised at the reponse a bit like knowing what church to go to it either feels right or it does not and this normally comes from the gut
Old 08-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Administrator
Your intuition will play a big part of you knowing where you need to go

Namaste
Old 09-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your intuition will play a big part of you knowing where you need to go

Namaste
i more or less know but our highier friends like to play games with me for some reason or another which i cannot go into