Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 23-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
electronic contact

The close i came to electronic contact be leave it or not was when i was going down a passageway in a sheltered home in Redditch its pretty big place probably not as big as some but you could easily get lost. as am electrician i have many repairs to complete or fault find some can take ten minutes others a few hours. well i was walking down a passageway to a particular flat when my static voltage detector started GOING CRAZY WHEN THERE WAS NO PRESENCE OF ANY VOLTAGE i stood still thinking what the blazes is going on so i pulled it out my pocket not thinking it could be spirit about it only seemed to exist in a certain area it was only when i read an article about virtually depleted batteries in these testers picking up presence of spirit that it dawned on me what had happened next time i vested i put a new set of batteries in but nothing happened i put the old set of depleted batteries in still nothing happened the spirit or spirits must have moved on this got my mind to think of the possibilities a sort of wow factor one of my ex work colleagues is a ghost hunter but we don't talk anymore
Old 26-08-2020, 07:00 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
The close i came to electronic contact be leave it or not was when i was going down a passageway in a sheltered home in Redditch its pretty big place probably not as big as some but you could easily get lost. as am electrician i have many repairs to complete or fault find some can take ten minutes others a few hours. well i was walking down a passageway to a particular flat when my static voltage detector started GOING CRAZY WHEN THERE WAS NO PRESENCE OF ANY VOLTAGE i stood still thinking what the blazes is going on so i pulled it out my pocket not thinking it could be spirit about it only seemed to exist in a certain area it was only when i read an article about virtually depleted batteries in these testers picking up presence of spirit that it dawned on me what had happened next time i vested i put a new set of batteries in but nothing happened i put the old set of depleted batteries in still nothing happened the spirit or spirits must have moved on this got my mind to think of the possibilities a sort of wow factor one of my ex work colleagues is a ghost hunter but we don't talk anymore
Wow, thanks for sharing :) That must have been really something

I have experience radio, the tele, computer, phone, lamp, dvd player - all have a life of their own suddenly and make no difference if unplugged. Most things has happen in my home but too at work. they don't behave like they ordinary do, they sound much more aggressive and can go off at any time, in the middle of the night even.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

heard first time