Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Master
So this email is mainly targeting churches here in the UK, with schools in mind - if someone here wanted to adapt it for a church project in their own country - then they could use my information, and change some of it as, saying someone you know has this knowledge and information...

---------

Dear Sir/Madam, would you be interested in joining our new UK Church Regeneration Project? It could help ‘your church’ so much, when your local church people get to hear and know about it, and then share with others locally on Facebook.

I am emailing this out to many churches and schools in the UK - most people know someone who now has MH issues, or may have lost someone with all that's gone on this last year - and some of my knowledge can help people.

Your people can then put the group link onto their own Facebook accounts, during general local conversations... Those who don’t have a main Facebook account for their church, should see it as more important, that’s where the youngsters are online – and then attracting the younger members from your local area into ‘very possibly’ coming to churches after all we’ve been through.

Any questions on it - just get back to me... I’m just doing my bit here as instructed, by shall we say 'higher knowledge'... Below is a link to my free website to help others, regarding my 4 years mind/body/spirit research, regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

There is more here for those that are interested in reading more...

I was shown a 'VISION IN CHURCH' in 2016 of Jesus from over 2000 years ago - 3 years later, I found out the image/vision was sent to me by the Holy Spirit – and now I have psychic abilities, and I get messages of guidance from my Spirit Guides, and the Holy Spirit – and if I can’t convince church regulars that this is ‘possible’ and it happens, then what chance do we have of convincing the younger generation that we all have a spirit, and that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and so much more exists...

God doesn't want his churches closing and turned into houses, I have been advised - people will need them with all that's gone on this last year... Shops will struggle, as we all know - and we shouldn't allow the same to happen with some/many of our wonderful churches.

If you join the group, you don’t have to take part ‘yet’ its support in numbers the first objective here... Then all we have to do is convince the younger generation, just to come and join us for an hour or less a week, and try and make it energising, enjoyable – and much time in between for quiet reflection and respect for our Maker – and we should try and make it enjoyable so young people ‘the next generation’ will enjoy and return.

Regards Steve.

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 15-04-2021 at 08:17 AM.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Master
My Angels, my support sent me a light-hearted/funny song this morning early hours - so don't underestimate the meaning and messages in songs that come to mind everyone... I was then on the bike first thing humming this cheery song.

Would you like to swing on a star - everyone knows this - and be better off than you are etc - I had a right 'off day' yesterday, wrote some silly words that came to mind early hours and I wrote on the dreams page about God's skin, which then I accidently deleted later in the day, that was meant to happen.

So basically 'don't believe' everything that comes to mind as in guidance 'you/I decide' what's good to act on, and appropriate to share with others.

Because words got into my system mind'body'spirit - were incorrect 'not from my support' - and in the song this morning it says or would you like to be a mule - a mule believes everything or picks up on everything he hears - my support must have said to each other, whatever was he thinking writing that yesterday.

So have a a good day everyone, Stay Strong, breathe, especially online - after a stressful massage, say in mind 'and breathe' and pace yourself daily...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 01-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Master
Since being new to Facebook 2 months ago - ive now got 50 friends... I need members though on my Church Regeneration Project anyone interested. its a UK one but members onlooking can be from anywhere worldwide - it went up from 2 to 7 yesterday, gone on a go slow now though - doesn't matter if you don't want to message - just members to start and give it strength and purpose.

I'm not going to check who's who from here, I'm too busy for that, I just need more members...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

Old 03-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Master
I have a “song” but it turns out to be keys for love... or “remember me my love”...haven’t had any song songs come to mind apart from the lithogram for the songs list is on repeat, seen as most of them are love songs... it would be hard not to keep them in mind.. I find I’m in tune with the radio..which gives me balance..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Master
Thank you for your 2 replies lostsoul13 - I see 13 there, my favourite number and 19...

On Facebook there are groups with thousands of members, and my new group has been slow to get going, ive been busy helping on other groups, but my full attention is on this group now - it speeded up to 12 last night, and its stuck 'and I have a feeling' - new ones considering will say not me, i'm not joining at 13 its unlucky -

It's old wives tale 13 unlucky, its the powerful/loving Metatron's number - its most definitely lucky 13, and your 13 coming up as I was going to post on this very thread, the thought came to me a few hours ago to write here...

So because all the groups on Facebook pointing to my snail pace group, and there's a few but, I think I need to ask here - there must be some Metatron lovers on here that will click join for me - go on surprise me, it doesn't matter where you are in the world - and i'm not going to ask for degrees in rocket science, or to even ask you to post on it - just decent people to join a good cause and boost the membership numbers.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

Old 03-05-2021, 06:52 PM
Master
I just got my 13th member, thank you if you came off here - and 19 -19 was the time on my phone as I accepted the 13th - then I glanced to the side and its 19 19 on the clock then 19 20 - to one second.... lol how can that happen so many times at crucial moments when i need support to one second, such timing - thank you my Angels and Archangel Metatron xx

I just hope the 13 members don't look on and think ooooh 13 better leave - anyway onwards and upwards, snail pace for a bit I reckon.

More decent participants required, feel free to join - i'm planning when the numbers get up, to ask people to put interesting events links from around the world on the group in the near future along with church talk, so we can intrigue youngsters to look on when links from members are sent out to their friends on other groups, with a message have you seen this? And they look on at it and think 'church' when viewing intriguing articles - well that's the plan, time will tell here how well it works.

God doesn't want his churches closing, many people will need them - we are to work hard at keeping any vulnerable ones open around the world, and keep them all busy - and make the services informative, and enjoyable, some calm yes but 'never boring' then people, especially the youngsters, the next generation will feel energised and feel love, and return weekly/monthly as they like...

Old 15-05-2021, 07:47 AM
Master
Well here we go again.... the UK just ready to start to reopen everything and bugs are on the move again - as in, as science and media calls them indian variants... 'bugs' I had 50 years of them making me ill, nothing for 4 years, maybe I might be worth listening to....

There a song going through my mind this morning and instructions - to email newspapers / radio 'again' as in 2020 my words falling on deaf ears - about national TV advertising to teach everyone to stay strong, lose the 'fear word' which lowers immune system strength, as I wrote about on Mental Health Forums and here since last year.

I only came back from Wales yesterday and my spiritual support have a barrow load of jobs waiting, get busy there boy - I have another song related message to write on here, but that'll have to wait ive got emailing newspapers to do today, and emailing regarding the idea given to me yesterday which I'll write about.

With the song coming to mind this morning a vision of all us in the UK standing strong the jabbed and unjabbed in a big circle like in battle days, all our shields together - you're not coming in here bugs, be gone.... one thing is certain we'll never give in - as in the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfaf43W9cM

Last edited by one-light : 15-05-2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
I’d put a message on the dreams page the other day on my virus thread – I’d had enough fighting these dam covid variants - so I updated my website and done my last 50 emails to companies – printed off the website and put it away in a folder, that’s it I thought done my bit.

And the birds of the air shall teach thee... tame blackbird and tame thrush have been coming so close recently while all this has been going on.

So yesterday I got this feeling to write about it on the virus thread on the dreams page – the words just flowed, hardly an error - I can tell when it just flows, it felt right – then after about 4 paragraphs long I went down to get a teeny cig and a pop in my garden, and this song ‘immediately’ came on the radio, so uplifting.... Don’t give up on us baby - we can still come through this – still worth one more try – all not in order but nice...

And today my tame crow just came down for a biscuit ‘hello I said, not seen you in ages’ at a crucial moment, at an important time after some important ‘fine tuning’ work this morning on viruses, and ideas for my Church Regeneration Project on Facebook - and the timing of the crow......... And the birds of the air shall teach thee - now I/we wait and see what transpires.

My first ever message on this forum 2 years ago, I dived straight into the big pool on the Angels Page...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130212

Old 04-07-2021, 06:16 PM
Master
Where to begin with this? Ive been getting a week of hot heads in the evenings ‘out of character‘ for me overheating head, and tinnitus up a notch... So sometime during the evenings I kept getting the words ‘coming to mind’ more emailing - so after several days I restarted.

So ive learned through the last year or so - the belly rumble/growling as into bed ready for sleep and the tickly calves is the Holy Spirit giving me messages – ive completed many of his instructions...

So that’s why the song came on as in the last message here before - don’t give up on us baby - we can still come through this – still worth one more try... Because the job wasn’t done yet!!!!

I also revamped my website this last week, to get over some key points re viruses, and into a day or so of emailing again, I went down get a drink and this song came straight on at a very important time for me while restarting emailing around the UK ‘again’ and revamping my website-and it just came on... isn’t this world a crazy place - you come and saved the best for last – and 10 10 was on my phone on the 1st the next day – and tame blackbird and crow have been close.

Ive simplified my email that I send out to health places, schools, and merchants etc etc – because the other email was not started correctly to get people’s attention and many were getting binned... So the reason for me writing now, because I told the Holy Spirit I wasn’t going to yet, wording was on my computer in bits and pieces – but not head clear how to present it to you all - because the overheating head had been slowing me ‘not clear’ how to do it... I thought it was that I was watching too much Tennis and Football, so I had a complete day off from the TV today.

Well this afternoon just getting a drink and belly starts rumbling, and I look up and ask Holy Spirit??? Then this idea came ‘to mind’ to message here with it – good one I said, can anybody be bothered to help that’s the thing I said – so here it is.

I have sent maybe 1000’s emails around the UK – would anyone here with time on their hands like to copy and paste my email in your email and just click and send, click and send, to health and companies in ‘your country’– you have my permission, anyone interested in helping the world – have a good day/evening there everyone.

--------

Hi, wouldn't it be useful if we could fight flu bugs/viruses easier, to help us and the hospitals... I researched the power of the mind and viruses for 4 years - I used to get every cold/flu going for 50 years - but very little apart from the odd cough or snivel for a day since my research - it just might be that I have learned a few things to share.

I’m emailing many companies, schools, hospitals and health centres again with my free website - especially again now as some hospitals are overrun... It's a crucial time now, if we get some kind of permanent normality back...

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 06-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Pathfinder

I wish God would let me talk to Angels and Guides.