Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-02-2021, 09:27 PM
Legrand Legrand is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Now, Here and Nowhere
Posts: 1,189
  Legrand's Avatar
On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods

Hello,

I know that a few here have the chance of tasting this nectar, some cannot talk about it because of a vow of silence they took, others do, having discovered themselves, others do not even if they discovered it themselves because it feels so sacred.

Personally, I feel that this nectar is produced by the feminine aspect of what I may call here Divinity. More precisely when the initial Light enters Time and take Form and becomes a substance.

On the physical level of the human body this liquification of the Divine into a nectar that as the constituency of honey happens on the level of the throat chakra. On the Cosmic level it is another thing, but we may find the equivalent where we find that Time and Space are created.

Always open to hear the views of others on this Nectar from the Gods.

Regards.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:38 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 7,894
  running's Avatar
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!
__________________
celebrate co2

https://co2coalition.org/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-02-2021, 11:20 AM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,277
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!
runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
__________________________________________________ ________________
Anything I write is opinion based on my present perspective and state of being.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-02-2021, 02:16 AM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 7,894
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice

i hope your right my friend. i like the idea we can be doing something by not doing something. what do we know? i don't know? thankfully i think it knows!
__________________
celebrate co2

https://co2coalition.org/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:40 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 19,557
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything.
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times.

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:49 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 7,894
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything.
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times.

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

if a nut job like myself can become open to it. certainly hope for everybody to become open to it. lol.
__________________
celebrate co2

https://co2coalition.org/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:46 PM
Legrand Legrand is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Now, Here and Nowhere
Posts: 1,189
  Legrand's Avatar
Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:50 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 7,894
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!

the bar is serving healthy free drinks!!!
__________________
celebrate co2

https://co2coalition.org/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-02-2021, 04:38 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,408
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by it’s in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-02-2021, 02:39 AM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 7,894
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by itís in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within

for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.

i feel as if i have some control in that putting attention on it expands it. the same can be said about putting no attention on it. its a strange thing with many contradictions. one thing i do know is where it hasn't cleared through as much. if i put to much attention on my third eye i can get pains from pushing it through the cells of my body. its always clearing by its own power and intelligence. sometimes it seems best for me to stay out of its way.
__________________
celebrate co2

https://co2coalition.org/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums