Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-09-2022, 12:37 PM
irisa

Pushed/helped Out of body

Hello,

it has been a while that i posted dreams or else, but since about 5 weeks things are suddenly changing...even before these 5 weeks...it slowly started even 5 months ago....

Next dream i had maybe 2 weeks ago. The other 2 dreams (apple for cat and the dream where ´he´ cannot reach me) i had after this one.

In this (out of body) dream i am standing in the shower, in a corner with my face facing the walls. I am naked. I feel a heavy feeling in the right of my upper back. It is a feeling that i recognize from real life. I felt this for years already. (i have FM). Now, in this dream this heavy sensation feels like ´someone is behind it´....i have the feeling ´he´ has his hands on my upper back and is pushing me up as i can feel the pressure crawling up my back.

I know that when i would let this happen i will go out of my body. In the dream i remember how frightened i can get when it feels like i am going out of my body during sleep, but somehow this time in this dream i am like: What the heck....go with the flow....just let it happen. So i focus on the pressure again and feel myself going upwards, out of my body...i am moving towards the ceiling....then i wake up....proud...

It might sounds weird, but when i typed that this made me feel proud, i got emotional...
Old 23-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
It might sounds weird, but when i typed that this made me feel proud, i got emotional...

Congratulations you should be very proud. That is a very big accomplishment many still have not figure out.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:19 AM
irisa

Hi,

the proud feeling wasn´t so much about the accomplishment of getting-out-of- my-body itself, but more about ´finally´ feeling the courage to let it just happen...together with ´rising above myself´...I believe that ´rising above myself´ is the most important in my dream.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:50 PM
Master
[b] I don't know if this is going to make sense have you tried keeping the dream journal please side your bed or a piece of pen and paper 2 so you can my dreams down
I've done that since last year I've done that since last year and it makes sense now because my dreams and one is connected to the spirit world and give me information what's going on in my life
I don't know if it's gonna make sense to you
As you know now I type with the mic

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-09-2022, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

the proud feeling wasn´t so much about the accomplishment of getting-out-of- my-body itself, but more about ´finally´ feeling the courage to let it just happen...together with ´rising above myself´...I believe that ´rising above myself´ is the most important in my dream.

Well awesome job! I'm proud for you for rising above but be proud for getting out while dreaming as well. Getting out while awake is one thing...worthy of being proud, but getting out while dreaming is a whole another thing, and well worthy of being proud, these two things are not the same.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
[b] I don't know if this is going to make sense have you tried keeping the dream journal

I keep a dream journal, for a long while now, and it does help me understand what is going on at the spirit world. I have figured out the dream me, is not even me, but a higher me, and my ego is just there for the ride, probably to see or learn something. And I learnt there are people of my life there that are different then the people of my life in the waken. It is sorta like living two different lives. Hard to put to words.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:27 AM
irisa

Hi Dream Jo,

started a dream journal again...did so years ago when i could remember 4 to 5 dreams almost every night. That was a weird time...Maybe the weirdness is returning, lol..
Old 26-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Master
lol
Some of the dreams of had my dreams had sort silly
Those silly ones I can remember so well and clearly even want of years ago
I know and some things I've got a photographic memory on certain things and certain dates I do
But my dream journal is almost full so I've got to start a new one soon
But it all makes sense now
A lot of us connected

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-09-2022, 09:42 AM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Well awesome job! I'm proud for you for rising above but be proud for getting out while dreaming as well. Getting out while awake is one thing...worthy of being proud, but getting out while dreaming is a whole another thing, and well worthy of being proud, these two things are not the same.

Thnx.. ...not aware of it all...

Many years ago, during what i call my awakening, i experienced almost going out of body several times. Have tried to induce it awake, but am not made for that, lol. But whenever i had/have been awake for a few minutes and are falling asleep again...lots of times i feel myself leaving my body and floating towards the ceiling. These moments are always filled with different feelings...sort of inner fight...maybe between ego (fear) and higher self?

One time i had a beautiful dream in daytime. It was around christmas. I had a little christmas tree. In the afternoon i decided to take a little nap on my couch. It then felt like waking up. I could see my living room, but it looked twice as long and the lighting was way more beautiful...the christmas tree also. I remembered i had to go to the supermarket for groceries (that was my thought before i took a nap), so i looked into the fridge to see what was there. Not much, but decided i need not go.
Then i was back on my couch, sort of asleep? I then became very aware of a split inside of me (again ego and higher self?).
I felt myself getting out of my body. As soon as i felt that one part of me got very scared and tried to hold on to the couch as hard as i could. The other part wanted so much to leave my body....like leaving is the same as really living, feeling free, playing.
This was such a weird, but also very clear situation.

Towards the end of the dream a man suddenly came into my living room, from outside, and walked through my house.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
Very nice experience! I like it! When you went to the Fridge to check on it, you were already out right? The wider, and more beautiful colours indicted you had projected out of the body, and was roaming very close to the Physical Realm. Maybe near the upper Physical. Very cool stuff there.