Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-08-2022, 05:23 PM
traceyacey12

How do people know about bodies turning crystalline in 5D?

Hi everyone,

So I've read in the past that your eating habits change once your vibration increases because your body turns crystalline I think (?) I've also read that it has to do with releasing density. So I don't know whether it's one or the other but if it is the crystalline reason, how do people know this happens? Can you actually see someone's body turn crystalline? And if so, is it a really slow process?

Thanks for your help
Old 29-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Master
People that can see energy can indeed see this. It can also be made visual with special aura 'photography'.
Celia Fenn posted a few examples on her website couple years back as she knows a woman who can both see it but also does this aura photography. Then you see that the aura is white, and in the chart below all the chakras are filled with energy, are balanced.
When that's the case the chakras can produce this white light which then fills the entire aura.

It's a gradual thing, no time can be given as it depends on where you are -both in this life as well as on Soul level- and on how much time you spend on all this kind of work.
It is a vast process in which the endocrine system plays a huge role, especially the pineal gland as that is the one that lets the higher energies & Light come in.
Then it gets distributed throughout the body by other gland, like the pituitary, but also thyroid and the heart etc etc.
The body will need time to adjust and adept, and how fast this goes depends on where you are, how much work has already been done etc.

The crystalline state of being hinges on the 12 5D chakras and these have to be activated. The lower chakras have to be cleared and activated as this is where you 'carry' it all. It's the foundation.
Also because when you get to that higher vibration you have to anchor it in the belly area, where the seat of I AM is located. If those lower chakras aren't cleared yet, this isn't possible.
Then the higher will remain stuck if you will call it that around the head, maybe shoulders too, but that's about it.

The idea is also not that we become like angels. The idea is that we become human angels. Meaning being able to hold these higher energies AND at the same time being fully and properly grounded and in touch with the physical world that we live in.
What I've come across over the years is that most focus on the higher only, don't find it so interesting to work on the so called lower. But this is incredibly important!

Will you notice, yes. But since it's a gradual change and growth it's not like a change from one day to the next. At least it wasn't for me.
I remember the first time someone worked with the Diamond Ray (Diamond = crystalline) during a workshop and it came through the higher chakras, then crown down to the root, and I felt like "YESSS!!! HOME! Finally!"
Had I been in that workshop let's say 10 yrs prior it wouldn't have done anything much as I wasn't ready then.

How I mostly notice, aside from such things, is that I feel drawn to other teachers, higher teachings.
Diet may change, but doesn't have to. Or it shifts so gradually that you aren't really that aware of it. And sometimes eating patterns change for other reasons too.

What you can notice during the change is that you're tired. You have to slow down so that the inner energies -and physical body- can adept for the higher/faster energies. You can feel ill, esp. if you don't heed the bodies signs to slow down. Then the body makes you slow down and you get ill.
But again, this doesn't have to happen. It could if you don't make time for it all.

Mostly I find you cannot will this. It is something that comes from the inside out.
And some parts of it all may be difficult as much is about surrender which is not something the ego (Solar Plexus) is up for so it will resist.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:44 PM
traceyacey12

Thanks FairyCrystal! Interesting stuff
Old 29-08-2022, 04:42 PM
traceyacey12

Btw, is the crystalline structure a physical thing?
Old 29-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Master
It is an energy field, bio-magnetic, but it does bring physical changes with it. Again, that won't happen overnight.
But the more you become in tune with that energy, embody it etc., the more it will cleanse the body from toxins and things that no longer serve you. It will get to cell level, cells will also change, in the sense that they too will hold and embody the crystalline energy, radiate that out.
It can eventually lead to changes like a larger heart because crystalline energy embodiment also means living more and more from the Heart and from love. The heart will then begin to hold more Light, both the energetic as well as the physical heart, and as such both the energetic Heart field will expand (meters wide) and the physical heart will get larger.

When you do work by Joe Dispenza -or similar- and focus on the Heart you can already feel that. He says it becomes engorged -literally- just like your sexual organs get engorged when aroused.
I've had that happen a few times when doing Heart work, for instance the custom made Heart meditation I got. It is an odd feeling. Not painful or scary, but you can truly feel it when the heart is larger than normal.

Now this is one thing, other things can and will change too. Your body will be purer, thus healthier. You will have a different 'shine', a radiance.
But it's not like you turn into a crystal of course. So not tangible in that sense.
In essence your vibration shifts, gets higher. From cell level, meaning everything, organs, muscles, blood, etc. etc.
Old 29-08-2022, 06:00 PM
traceyacey12

Hm why do they call it crystalline then if it's energetic?
Old 29-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
Because what is meant is that it is clear, and high vibrational. Like a crystal glass is purer and sounds different from regular glass.
It's also called Diamond Light, still not a diamond, but as clear and pure as one.
If you feel the Diamond Light go through you it's not hard either, but very gentle and soft, yet it is crystal clear with a stunning lustre.

And like when you work with Earth energy, you also don't get a bucket of soil thrown over you, nor do you turn into mud when tuning into it and working with it.
Might be a bit of a daft comparison, but it's the same thing.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:43 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Because what is meant is that it is clear, and high vibrational. Like a crystal glass is purer and sounds different from regular...

So interesting! Thank you very much