Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
take away a soul, bring it to a safe space, and then bring it to the right place and time and give it life again
One does that in one way and to a degree certainly when we love another. Love changes, shifts karma, evolves consciousness. As a result of love, souls are held, healed, awakened, enlivened, given new life. Forever transformed. That's our collective path in fact, it's why we're here, why we incarnate. And love is the soul teacher, the great cosmic evolution catalyst.

Now... if you mean taking and trapping the soul of another in, say, a soul gem so as to free them at some opportune time later on - instead of, you know, using the gem to recharge your magical battle-axe - I would say no and very probably not possible.

Nice thread topic CW, cheers.
Old 02-09-2022, 08:59 AM
Administrator
I totally agree

Namaste
Old 02-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Master

Yes sometimes it’s a matter of perspective. I’ve learn that death isn’t always physical, so it makes sense that reincarnation isn’t always physical as well
Old 02-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I totally agree

Namaste
www.firstpeople.us

Best viewed with the monitor turned on
Site made using 100% recycled web space
This site may contain nuts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sls.jpg (143.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes sometimes it’s a matter of perspective. I’ve learn that death isn’t always physical, so it makes sense that reincarnation isn’t always physical as well
That's a great point. What is the Dark Night of the Soul after all, but a soul entrapment and death, followed by a new soul birth and release? Also, some esoteric streams recognize the story of the raising of Lazarus as nothing more or less than a second soul birth experience. The idea goes that Lazarus never actually died. Rather, his so-called rising up from the dead is but an occult metaphor for this soul rebirth event. I'd suggest it happens all the time, to many people. I believe I myself have gone through at least one if not more soul rebirth experiences in this particular incarnation of mine.