Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Master

How to serve a reincarnation process?

Hi,

Am curious. If I was to develop the ability to take away a soul, bring it to a safe space, and then bring it to the right place and time and give it life again, where would I be able to learn that? How do I develop such a ability? It must require a lot, but I don’t believe it’s impossible.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 21-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Administrator
You would not be able to take anyone's soul. and take it anywhere
There is no where you could go to be taught this either,
it is a nice idea but it cant be done

Namaste
Old 21-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Master
Not sure but eventually our souls will die- as far as the reincarnation process goes it serves a lot of pain and enduring..

We are all on the same journey- we must die if we live..

Spiritual matters will be more important like enlightenment and the mechanics of chakras and astral works and 5D matters away from time constraints…

More importantly I think joining a soul and merging them together is a process that happens naturally.. so I reckon clans can take their members soul and mend them..
Heal them..

I have been in my soul it’s just a light body .. eventually we will see one another for our souls spirits not the body because it can die as soon as you live and knows pain - true love is loving the spirit soul. Not superficial like the body..

We will be able to do light transfers and healing. And talking in higher vibration- not words like death, war, poverty, ect higher forms of love, cuddle, romance, ect

Interesting thread..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-08-2022, 08:50 PM
Master

Why wouldn’t we be able to serve such a thing? There are beings capable of hosting personal universes. Why not anything like this? It would take a lot of responsibility yes, but isn’t that with any spiritual practice?

Much kindness,

CW

PS: this is mostly for the sake of the opposing argument. Only kind of believing it. But would love a honest and genuine discussion for once about something that matters to me.
Old 21-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Master

@lostsoul

Why do you say souls will die? Isn’t a popular opinion, right? Not that it has to be of course…. Just curious about how you figured that out.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 22-08-2022, 02:51 PM
Master
Well we arnt immortal- at least the souls doesn’t feel pain like the body does( at least that’s how I remember it) my purpose that the soul can die is because it’ had a observer and a observer is oriented to die maybe we can transform into another observer ( the laws of thermodynamics) state energy can’t be created or destroy ( seemingly we have been around since the Big Bang ) just our atoms have been changing observers much to its higher self) so in that statement we die when our energy changes and transforms into a new observer)

But the atom that was around at the Big Bang the predominant one seems to have changed until it had woken us up.. but I’m a atom without a photon or image a sort of hybrid atom - most people have a photon and they might be immortal because the energy can’t be destroyed…

So maybe the soul is immortal…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-08-2022, 07:36 PM
Sounds like you wanna be God, no?
Or "a god".
Overcome sadness, anger, low self esteem, jealousy, lust, procrastination, pride, attachments,
suffering of all kinds, gossiping, any ill will or unkind thoughts, self-centeredness, I'd say, first.
You probably have conquered killing, stealing, lying, pillaging villages.
That's good, it's a start. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sounds like you wanna be God, no?
Or "a god".
Oh yes.

CosmicWonder I've been there. I've never had any interest in people in general. I mean by that their lives and so on.. a tremendous amount of people are common. Oddly enough, just a small breeze would be enough for me to rise for anyone, no matter how uninteresting they are to me. I volunteered at the beginning the pandemic, just because.

When it comes to someone who you are interested in, you care for, you love (I know not necessarily romantic I've read your posts ) you actually want to be a god and intervene when this person is in trouble. You probably won't agree to that (right now), but sweet Miss Hepburn is on point about that, it is being a god. Or God.

It is out of reach for you.
Because the only person that can turn their lives upside down is said person.

Trust me, I tried making decisions for someone else for around.. 14 years or so, it does not work that way.
You have to picture yourself something, and I say "picture" because I know you won't believe it. People, actually do what's best to them. Well, what they think is best to them on the moment.
People can actually take care of themselves, but only a few are capable of third person view. And you, who is capable of that, cannot make it happen for others.

IT DOES NOT WORK.
You won't make it happen. Because you don't have that power, otherwise, don't you think others would have succeeded before you?

Although, there has been a first for pretty much everything, so I'm not trying to discourage you, rather showing you that I have walked this path on my younger years too.
If kicking your can all 'round the place leads you somewhere tho, please keep me posted!
Much love,
Eileen.
Old 22-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Hey, to clarify...I have no qualms about someone wanting to be a god..or ascended master or saint or enlightenment!
But, ya gotta be realistic ---there are some things to overcome...to reach unquenchable compassion,
unfathomable knowledge and wisdom are just a START!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2022, 07:12 AM
Master

Yes I’ve been on the path of letting go of literally everything for a while now… it’s quite tough but possible. Crown chakra is opening lately and it’s very empowering. I don’t think I want to make choices for others, I’ve let go of that mostly by the opening of my heart a few years back. It sometimes still pops up.

Much kindness,

CW