Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Master
I assume you mean goddesses and gods from those pantheons?

I worked a lot with those at first too. I loved a number of Celtic goddesses especially.
It took quite some time before I started working with AAs, and spirit guides, at first I couldn't easily connect with them nor feel them.

Now I call on whomever or whatever I feel like. Can be dragons, my Phoenix, Unicorns, AAs, Mother Mary, any other Ascended Master and goddesses or (female) deities. When it comes to the latter I rarely work with the males.

As a Pagan I've worked with the Goddess for a number of years, and it was a grand journey. Now I don't do that so often anymore. Not sure why, maybe I'm in touch with her most of the time?

Earlier this year I consciously worked with Elen of the Ways for a while. She's intrigued me for years but little is known about her. She's very elusive and only comes to you / reveals herself to you when you are ready.
At the time, I think around Feb, I needed guidance to find a new way. Elen is wonderful for that, it is exactly what she is all about.
I longed to have a statue of her, wanted that for years but never found one. Now NemesisNow has one that is adorable and I got it in. I really wanted that as then I could make a kind of altar which helped me focus my work with her.
Wonderful insights came through, so she did help me :) Currently that has calmed down a bit, but I still have her statue with crystals, a deer etc. set up.

Sometimes I'm all about AAs, but my Pagan roots are always there too.

In any case with whomever you wish and feels good and don't be surprised if over the years it'll change. Doesn't have to, but is quite possible.
Old 01-09-2022, 03:25 PM
asearcher

One part of me want to go : all roads leads to Rome. The other part of me wants to place a warning that you might just as well be "protected"?? by both sides, don't ask me, long story: i am not familiar with your faith so if I have insulted you I apologize, I am ignorant, raised to be an atheist and here I am with my own free will, LOL.

Bottom line: I think we can sort of attract likewise so you know if you're doing good on the inside those you pray to - will be same, similar as you.

If you do not feel so good on the inside, you may not even be aware of it, subcounscious baggage, and if someone has thought it was cute or what ever to do black magic on you before, you could very well get those from the lower realms, the negative side to show up for the party.

If they start telling bad stuff and/or you feel manipulated or you can just tell it doesn't feel right then it is time to quit the party, to check out :) I am a coward so I did not have enough bravery in me to check if they were bad bad, or good bad or what was going on...

If you're like me, empath, you will feel who you are dealing with, looks can change, is illusion on one hand, real in another. I don't know what that makes it??? Hum...
Old 05-09-2022, 07:41 AM
Master
What would be the difference?
Old 05-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Master
It's perfectly ok to work with anyone provided they do their fair share, don't harass you, and have decent hygiene. And of course, you're still getting paid.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
It's perfectly ok to work with anyone provided they do their fair share, don't harass you, and have decent hygiene. And of course, you're still getting paid.
So you're saying Light Beings have to bathe and pay you for helping you?
Old 05-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So you're saying Light Beings have to bathe and pay you for helping you?

Not just the light ones but the dark ones too.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Not just the light ones but the dark ones too.
No offense, but it all sounds weird what you say.
When you call on a Light Being for help you expect them to pay you for that? And you ask them to have a bath first?
First of all, Light Beings don't have a physical body they need to bathe like we do. Plus, asking for help AND expecting to get paid for that is really weird.
Like calling a plumber and expecting him to pay you to come over to fix your plumbing problem.
People don't work like that, and Light Beings certainly don't.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No offense, but it all sounds weird what you say.

Yes, but no worries. One day this will all make sense to you.