Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-08-2022, 08:23 AM
asearcher

Anyone else having this?

I do not know if I have always had this but it is for sure getting stronger now with time.

It is when I see a bunch of kids together, arranged, either walking, or last as it was now, swimming together, like 10 or so more kids all heading in the directions. I get emotional and have to pretend I don't.

I've had a nightmare before about kids being send off train, busses, it's war.

Other indications that in a past life there was war.

I always had the wanting to bring a child or children in the home with me, when I was even only a child myself, from what was not safe, from war, but did not then know where that feeling came from.

Is there something not finished, dealt with why I get emotional when I see this?
Old 06-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Master
I think feelings arise through difficult memories to help heal the now of such things.

You don’t always have to go into an old painful memory to heal. The children gathered are enough.

Ending suffering means the now allows for healing less invasive than than its inception.

I think that’s important. The trigger is difficult but it’s not the old, so just feel and let go..

Be in gratitude for the trigger..
Old 06-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Sure seems like a memory from a war! Better than some memories...like the little boy
that would go batty when there were fireworks or loud bangs...turns out
he was the one that lit the canons in the Civil War (USA, 1800s)...no
earplugs, ya know?
A quick hypnosis got rid of this.

P.M.H. Atw ater talks about this in her many NDE research books.
Maybe of interest - I love the story of the little girl with severe asthma...no doctors could help...one knew Sylvia
Browne and asked her to help...she intuited she died in a past life in a sewing Sweat Shop fire in the city.

Cure? Sylvia sat at her bed while she was sleeping and talked to her - You are safe..
that fire was long ago....it won't happen again... you can breath easy, you are safe...
and things like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Administrator
I have heard stories like this before

Namaste
Old 06-08-2022, 11:39 PM
Ascender

I agree with Miss H. It's probably a past life memory. I had a very vivid dream after I had a soul retrieval done. I was standing in the stairwell hiding with my daughter, who was very young, maybe 3 or 4, pleading with her to be quiet. She was dressed in a wool plaid skirt and hair was in braids. I was afraid we would be found out and she would be taken from me. When I woke up, I felt as though this was a past life from WWII in Nazi Germany.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I was afraid we would be found out and she would be taken from me. When I woke up,
I felt as though this was a past life from WWII in Nazi Germany.
Oh brother...what a time that was. I feel ya.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2022, 11:36 AM
asearcher

Thank you everyone for sharing, real interesting. I think in your case Traveler it does very much sound like a war memory.
Old 07-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

Is there something not finished, dealt with why I get emotional when I see this?

I'm with everyone on this, definitely a memory from before. Where Miss Hepburn says about Sylvia Brown, you can do this too. Create a recording of your voice on your phone or something telling yourself the children are safe,the war is over and listen to this as you go to sleep. In time the memories and the cords to the past will soften and release.

Healing may take time, yet yes our past life can call us sometimes...
Old 08-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh brother...what a time that was. I feel ya.

Funny thing, I just remembered. My daughter told me a few days later she had a similar dream that same night. She'd always had issues with separation anxiety from me specifically as a child that lasted far longer than it should have. I think she was taken from me in that past life.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:39 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Create a recording of your voice on your phone or something telling yourself the children are safe,the war is over and listen to this as you go to sleep. In time the memories and the cords to the past will soften and release.

Healing may take time, yet yes our past life can call us sometimes...
Thank you Akira, that's sweet of you, I will do that