Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Was it real or am I hallucinating?

I already know that spirits exist. I’m not denying that. What about quick disappearing things or corner of the eye things? I was picking up laundry off the floor and I happen to turn towards the open door and saw something black in the doorway; something that looked like a person, felt maybe like a man. I felt like he or it was watching me. I had ear pods in and it startled me. Just as soon as I looked, it was gone. I’ve had that happen many times before in this house and it others. Am I losing it or am I catching them? Where do I go from here? Do I politely ask them to stop watching me like that? Why are they allowing themselves to be seen? Do they want something? I don’t get it. Can anyone explain?

I’ll test it too. I’ll look again and if it happens in another room, I’ll look in the room again and I don’t see it anymore or it’s not happening where I can debunk it as a trick of the eye.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Ascender

I don't think you're imagining it. I've experienced the same thing.
Old 11-07-2022, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I don't think you're imagining it. I've experienced the same thing.
What do you do when it happens?
Old 11-07-2022, 11:10 PM
asearcher

I've experienced that too only to me the black shadow stayed just like that but as it was in the corner of my eye I thought it could not be .I do think they can slow down, I've seen that too and I've seen them not being able to trespass, I've seen short versions of them and adult versions. It would increase overall but go forth and back too these experiences that I did not even wish to call experiences. Then one day someone came to my home and began asking me if I had had this and the pretty short amount of time that someone was visiting it was starting to effect this person and that was why finally this person said something to me about it. From my understanding there are different beliefs of what these shadows are. I have been told there has been spirit and spirits around me, I was not able to see them myself, not when awake, but in my sleep, dream.

Considering that you can actually see this man is really something but I am also thinking it may not be him that is the shadow at the corner of your eye? If you are that open you might attract them to you. Do you meditate? That way they can see you as a glow and you might bring them back with you, just to use an example.

I would contact someone that can help you with this, to come to your home perhaps and take it from there.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:15 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonnibel86
What do you do when it happens?

Do? Not much of anything. I don't feel threatened or spooked. Experienced it recently, but rather than a human shaped shadow or a glimpse of something that large it was small, close to the ground, and cat shaped. My daughter recently moved out of her college apartment and we think it was her roommate's cat that came looking for her. Because she came and asked me if I'd seen anything out of the corner of my eye lately and I told her yeah, but it was small. I do, routinely, however ask the angels to clear the house and keep out anything that isn't of the light.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Do? Not much of anything. I don't feel threatened or spooked. Experienced it recently, but rather than a human shaped shadow or a glimpse of something that large it was small, close to the ground, and cat shaped.
I don’t typically do anything either when it happens. I don’t usually feel threatened. It just startled me for the moment and then I try to move on and not think about it. There was a major difference from where I’m living now to when I was living at my cousins house in another state. I would see stuff all the time and it always felt very negative and scary. I’m really glad I’m out of that place because I did not like the feeling I got living there.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I've experienced that too only to me the black shadow stayed just like that but as it was in the corner of my eye I thought it could not be .I do think they can slow down, I've seen that too and I've seen them not being able to trespass, I've seen short versions of them and adult versions.
I definitely should meditate more because I know that helps. So that’s some thing I’m going to try to work on. I also typically see a lot more activity when I’m laying in bed with my eyes closed. I’m not asleep yet and I feel very relaxed so that’s typically when everybody comes to me. I even see things that don’t look very nice. Last night in particular there were a couple entities that came to me that didn’t appear to be very nice entities or people. I’ve never really done anything about it but I’m thinking maybe I should sage once in a while or keep some crystals by my bedside to keep those types of people away. The only thing I do is just assertively tell them to leave my space.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-08-2022 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 14-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Master
I have seen spirit all my life I must my life that was bonkers and nuts then I started going to my church four-and-a-half years ago then I got to confirm buyer medium I see and sensitive it I see and sensitive it I say and sense spirit I do
I even hear voices in my head by spirit St Anne's break at night by speaking to me because I miss you my friend it's mediums I forget to switch off
I've heard it all my life if it told me my dad was going to die soon and I thought where did that come from I do not want to hear that because I was a daddy's girl but it was preparing me for the worst outcome
Then the day my dad I was about to die I got told by spirit your dad is going to die tonight and I did want to hear it because of upsetting I even felt my dad's passing I did but anyway things happen for a reason the phone went off on again because my dad did not want to see in pass but instructions was yours the funeral home I've told you but we did with them anyway we have always used in any way from when the first established
Then my mom's passing I got all about it for its Prior but because of covert night in I cannot get in to see her and give them stuff if you want it say my uncle because of covert night instructions told me what was going to happen and they still give me information now but I'm not going to because I don't think it I do not own a thing set I do not want to jinx it
I've had spirit turn my electric on I have credit note the Avon turn my washing machine on on and go without any clothes in as closing and washed it wet my pressing it because I was in the next room
I woke up one morning and my TV was on full blast and I'm not in turn it off my my DAB radio or has been turn on by itself not by me or the cats but by spirit
I've even had my lights turned on when I've come back from church especially India light the lights have been turned on and I know it was not me I only put my lights on but it's dark nights when I get in as doc I'm going but I come back the lights have been turned off off-road Motorsports
Buy me buy split
Plus is a few examples in church because I was there and a few other friends with there but my details because of personal but I was there
Are plus I send a lot of spirit in my church so clear have asked friend to josen a person Josie a person some say yes some say no did you used to get there we got the toilet but I saw her the other day just say that lady at the window but I saw her last week
I could go on and on on on this post here because I've sent so much spirit and information I can give you you I've ever seen in school and as a kid but I will get punished as a kid by 70 because you're the loser and have a space but I know what I saw and heard and felt
When I say certain funeral hearse is go by I can send spirit and a good connection between at man or lady driving a hearse or the funeral director lady or man in the house but one or two and I'll put the person and personally but I've got the details about that because they are friends especially the ones with used for years they are very good friend of mine
Plus I've sent spirit in the Catholic church without a funeral and it will tell you funerals and the crematorium funerals I've been to a lot over the years
So yes what you're saying was real don't let others tell you more because it is real I'm not on your experience and I've got plenty of experience on his field and have a lady with a lot of difference with it I will leave you with a lot of love to give it a lot of love from spirit spirit

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Master

Some of my guesses hear as to what your seeing. The spirit of a once living person, a ghost. A human Created thought form . Left over energy. The Astral body of a person still alive but asleep . An elemental . A muti dem being.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Some of my guesses hear as to what your seeing. The spirit of a once living person, a ghost. A human Created thought form . Left over energy. The Astral body of a person still alive but asleep . An elemental . A muti dem being.
How do I open myself more so I can actually see and maybe communicate?