Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2022, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

Could I of been his Father?

Hello,

I have mentioned a few times about a certain Father figure who I have never met, but saw on TV since I was 8 or 9 years old now I am soon 35.

He is alot older than me at aged 56 and will be 57 this year.

His own Father past away when he was 15 years old.
I feel attached to this Father figure in this life, but I am wondering, could it of been possible that I could of been his Father, even though his son is still alive. His Father died before I was born, which I think probably in that same decade (sorry I am not that great with maths, but fascinated with numbers somehow).

His Father was a Pilot and travelled alot. He sadly passed away from the C word when my Father figure was 15.

I have always been scared about the C word as far as I can remember. Everyday is a constant worry and paranoid and get scared thinking about it. But doesn't everybody? But I feel always paranoid and makes me depressed at times.

I thought of a name for a charity foundation I will create for it.

I also love to travel alot.

Anyways I am not sure, but was just asking if that could still be a possibility?

But I look up to this Father figure regardless in this life, but at the back of my thoughts I wonder why do I feel so connected to him and think, either it's a friend in the spiritual world, a past life encounter or could I of possibly been his Father, before I was born.

I hope it is not too confusing. Lol

Just a question, so kind comments please.🙏🏼💜

Kind regards
Old 25-05-2022, 05:55 AM
asearcher

Hi there!

At this point hard to tell. We do have an inner circle of soul groups and then it gets larger from that, I've read.

As an adult you could do pl regression meditation and see if it sparks something but if it is so that you have had no childhood memories, nightmares, I would think who ever you were in a past life has gone over in peace, which is a good thing. Then it is finished. There are those that can do "pl tourist regressions" which is then only for the curiosity of it, not to deal with any pl trauma, unfinished business.

Could be your father figure remind you of someone real in your soul group or is in fact someone from your soul group. Some people are the same types and can therefor be a trigger to us to someone else that we truly love. I can't, of course, say any of which, only you can.

Some gets to be reborn in the same families while others don't, but meet up later on in life :)
Old 25-05-2022, 06:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi there!

At this point hard to tell. We do have an inner circle of soul groups and then it gets larger from that, I've read.

As an adult you could do pl regression meditation and see if it sparks something but if it is so that you have had no childhood memories, nightmares, I would think who ever you were in a past life has gone over in peace, which is a good thing. Then it is finished. There are those that can do "pl tourist regressions" which is then only for the curiosity of it, not to deal with any pl trauma, unfinished business.

Could be your father figure remind you of someone real in your soul group or is in fact someone from your soul group. Some people are the same types and can therefor be a trigger to us to someone else that we truly love. I can't, of course, say any of which, only you can.

Some gets to be reborn in the same families while others don't, but meet up later on in life :)

Thank you asearcher,

I appreciate your response.

I definetly believe he is in my soul group or Soul family member. I feel alot of energy coming from him and a sense of familiarity. Everytime I look into his eyes, I feel something and stare, but not for too long as it's intense.

He and I have alot of synchronities etc and he also got married on the same date as my birthday, so every year, that would mark his special day, which is also my special day. There is definetly a deep connection to him spiritually and Physically. And its like a tug in my heart to do some research this year, because its been like this since I was a little girl after noticing him on TV.

This year feels stronger like I might find out the answer. 2022 I feel has pulled me to find out the answer and why 2 decades and a half of finding him, I feel this way. It's like a love that is unconditional and spiritual. Like Anam Cara (Soul friend) but also could be from a previous life. I will probably have to go for past life regression, I wonder why I cannot stare at his eyes for too long in photos etc.

But whatever the case he is very important to me, but I am still trying to find that answer "Why?"

Sending love and light to you! 💕😊🙏🏼🌠🌌
Old 25-05-2022, 07:18 AM
asearcher

Thank you, you're welcome :)

I hope everything works out for you.

Sending love and light to you as well.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Master
Yes definitely you could of been in a past life!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)