Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 09-08-2021, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi mistybelle, your dreams sound really exciting, do you ever get direction or you are just meeting new people? What are you doing in the dreams?
Old 11-08-2021, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hey there True Angel, sounds like you and I are on the same path, I agree about the AK records we each hold within us. I would answer your statements with an "all the above" type answer! I also think that sometimes we are given answers to pondering questions or that our steps are being guided in the direction we signed up for before we came here! Spirit guides from the realm of light!~

I agree, we have experiences according to our purposes for being here. And definitely, we get answers to (at least some of) our questions. I notice, though, that some answers are long in coming. I guess they arrive when we are ready or able to understand the meaning. I LUV the way by which some of those answers arrive. God and His Entourage are so Clever and clearly have a good sense of humor and impeccable timing.
Quote:
. . . Dreams are very fascinating to me as well.

I have some of the most vivid dreams . . . .
Yes, they are fascinating! Some of them can be so wonderful, I was disappointed to awaken and realize they were only dreams. I'm with Estah, I'd love to hear about some of your favorite dreams.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Ascender

I've had a recurring dream for most of my life where I am driving over a road that is being flooded on both sides from a body of water. Some dreams I'm on a bridge that is being flooded. In others, I'm driving on a flooded road that appears to be 'marshy' with grass poking up like in the Florida Everglades. Nothing like that has ever happened to me in this lifetime though. I'm guessing it's from a past life memory.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I've had a recurring dream for most of my life where I am driving over a road that is being flooded on both sides from a body of water. Some dreams I'm on a bridge that is being flooded.
In others, I'm driving on a flooded road that appears to be 'marshy' with grass poking up like in the Florida Everglades.
Wow, I want to read how people interpret this! Fascinating. Seems you would feel fear, No?
I've never had a repeat dream.

On topic - I dunno know what dreams are really - the subconscious working things out (?)- they can be lucid, or SO real cuz we're flyin' around on the Astral, or are aliens really visiting us in there - who knows!!!
It's like will we ever know what Deja vus really are!?
I give up!

Estah, long time no see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Pathfinder

Traveler. . . . I, too, think your repeat theme: flood dreams, might refer to a past life memory. Maybe even more than one lifetime.

I am still learning how to interpret dreams, but if the recurring dreams are not past life related, following are my interpretations of some symbols in your dream:

Symbolically, WATER can denote a spiritual situation or state of being. Water can also refer to an emotional state or feelings. Hence, a FLOOD may refer to being emotionally overwhelmed or overcome. If there is no event or situation in your life that has or could cause high level emotions (usually negative?: anger, fear, sorrow, depression, for example), then perhaps the floods are past life memories (literal or symbolic) of a flood that you witnessed or experienced. A flood certainly can evoke a high level of negative emotions. Also, such dreams can be a forewarning of an event that you will witness or experience but has yet to occur.

A BRIDGE can refer to transitions representing change or perhaps a graduation to the next level regarding some situation. Since water is involved, perhaps a spiritual level has been attained or is threatened (blocked).

A ROAD represents the life journey you are on. It may show the state of your current path, and how well you are getting along. More accurately, a flooded road might denote you are (at time of dream) currently on a spiritual path or you are experiencing an emotional period in your life. How long this period will last depends on how far ahead the road is flooded. If you are not consumed by the water, so shall you not be completely overwhelmed in waking life. If you find yourself drowning or in danger of drowning, then the dream comes as a warning to take heed and take care of self.

Pay attention to any thoughts and feelings you have in the dream. They could be clues to the dream's purpose.

That's my 10 cents' worth. . . .

Old 12-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Traveler, I just asked my husband what he would think if he had recurring dreams about flooding like you have and he said better carry a boat with you at all times!! lol He is from the hills of MO so it probably would be a good idea there!! At least a good life jacket! I think you would or your guides would send you reminders of importance for this life path, maybe you should meditate and ask your higher Soul what it means and to show you in the same dreams to show you what you do in the future to deal with it and that would help you to prepare.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey there Miss Hepburn, just been liven life I guess and trying to understand the ways of the world. Found out better to trust your own instincts and believe the opposite of what is told at least by the controllers anyway! I think deja vu is a reminder that we are on the right track in this lifetime. I have had that happen a lot but I remember having a vision ( it was more than a dream) that I was in a chair and was put up to a wideo camera of some sort , like they have at the DMV to check your eyes, anyway my whole life was played out inf front of me at high speed. I assume it was recorded in my mind for playback.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=True Angel]Traveler. . . .

Pay attention to any thoughts and feelings you have in the dream. They could be clues to the dream's purpose.]

I agree with you there True Angel, wow you are really in tune with dream reading, this is wonderful for sure! What is the one dream that stands out the most for you or that you remember the most?
Old 12-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, I want to read how people interpret this! Fascinating. Seems you would feel fear, No?
I've never had a repeat dream.

Yeah, it's a frightening dream. The last time I had it, I was driving on a flooded road to a military base. It's been a few years, so I can't remember why. Was I driving to safety or trying to rescue someone? I don't know. Someone who was clairvoyant told me that I was actually riding in a car at the turn of the century and the water carried the car away and I died.

I remember driving down a road in my 20's that had marsh on either side feeling a vague fear like deja vu.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Traveler. . . . I, too, think your repeat theme: flood dreams, might refer to a past life memory. Maybe even more than one lifetime.

I think you're right. I look at pictures of the key west bridge in Florida and it gives me the heeby jeebies. The dream changes for me. The last time, several years ago I was driving the flooded road to get to a military base.