Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2022, 06:43 PM
Master
I'll just put this quick message on here - so many times over the last few months I'd be up early hours - tense or slightly frozen leg, guidance...

And I know I'm meant to get up, nice cup of tea - and so many times I'll look on my phone and something is 'presented to me' this morning a local man looked mid aged - so many friends he had supporting him - he said some very sad words, and then I need to heal - right up my street, and a message like this is usually first in line for me to read, as in presented for my attention...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 14-05-2022 at 07:42 AM.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:32 PM
Master
For many months in 2021 I think it was, I would get this tensing of the hand, near to the wrist during the day - not felt that in ages... Well today I had driven back from Wales and when looking on Facebook the first thing 'that I am presented with' for my attention is on the only overseas Freedom Fighter group that I am still a member of, I had to slow things down from 110 mph for my health safety, but this came up on my timeline.

Well this message read I seen Jesus on Monday - so I messaged back regarding the vision in my church as written on here on the early pages, powerful message and I sent a link to here.

And shortly after, I felt my hand tense, approval I think... I now understand it's God because of the freezing arm/leg/hand during the night, I spoke about on this, and on the song in the head thread last week when on hols...

So we live and learn - I told them how to listen, and the info how to is on this link - and to get those emails out to government people with a link to your group.

I get the roar roar gently during the day sometimes - well on hols I thought next time I hear it at meditation time I'm going to listen - today was that day... There was the continual roar roar - and I focused on it Single Point Concentration instead of the tinnitus or an image, quite a bit of animation - so we'll see on that...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Master

one-light it is good that you are involved with the church because that is what you like to do. I thought the church would think this forum is evil because it has subjects like astral projection, mediumship, channeling and divination. Do you keep this a secret from the church?
Old 21-05-2022, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing such an amazing piece of content.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Can you describe the metatrons in detail?
Old 21-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Master
Church Elders when ive discussed things in the past, they don't understand it all astralsuzy they just nod their head - its 'New Age' new way of thinking / sharing what we know now instead of all reading.... Maybe I will speak in churches one day - that's on hold for now.

Emma Gree ive not seen Archangel Metatron as of yet - He has just visited me several times on my journey so far... And thank you for your kind words...

Old 21-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Thank you for letting me know one-light. You were lucky that they just nodded. A lot of people would likely say you are involved with the devil or say similar things. I keep quiet about the topics on this forum as I would likely be frowned on with people I know or come into contact with.
How was your holiday? Did you have a great time? I imagine you would have. Would you have liked to be away longer or are you glad to be home?
Old 21-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Master
It was lovely in Prestatyn thank you for asking - wife gets these good low price deals on caravan holidays - we book for Mon to Fri twice a year, out at 10am then another family will have Fri to Mon.

So, the New Age Movement are trying to say what they know now with internet available for sharing information... Some was written in different religions all those years ago 'differently' - it was so raw back then, go back to the Victorian ear here - then go back 2000 years, horse and cart days - no wonder things we're written different, most is right though.

So people like me are standing up firmly and saying 'this is how it is' will they listen, time will tell - it does sound like they have firm beliefs there in Australia, zoom calls to churches in Aus - I'm not keen on that booing and hissing lark... Here I think some Elders will have spoken about me, what's he saying - some will agree, some will not - some will say to one another, just smile and nod.

But some will listen, I can be very persuasive when i'm sure of something... And if not the older people - then the next slightly younger generation will listen and learn just how it all works...

Old 21-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Master

Thank you one-light. I am glad you had a good holiday. It sounds like fun.
I prefer not to talk about spiritual things unless I know the person believes in it and likes to talk about it. My family do not believe in anything I say to them so I keep quiet about it. I am lucky I have a friend that does believe in this and she lives in another state. I talk to her a few times on the phone during the year. It would be good to talk to her next time about it.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Administrator
Talking about spiritual matters to some people is like trying to light a candle with a flame thrower.
Some churches are so blinkered they cant see beyond their own preachings.
Prestatyn is a nice place been there many times as a child.

Namaste