Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Guide

Brandberg Quartz. I was lucky as I found a seller that sold a lot of points for a small sum and I was able to make a pendant of the most beautiful one.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Brandberg Quartz. I was lucky as I found a seller that sold a lot of points for a small sum and I was able to make a pendant of the most beautiful one.
Always nice to have such things happen :)

OT - I'm still carrying my vivianite tumble in my jeans pocket :)
Other ones I love at the mo are too big for that, like my girasol freeform. I hold that a lot in the evenings.
Not wearing my pendants yet, forgot.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Always nice to have such things happen :)

OT - I'm still carrying my vivianite tumble in my jeans pocket :)
Other ones I love at the mo are too big for that, like my girasol freeform. I hold that a lot in the evenings.
Not wearing my pendants yet, forgot.
Holding crystals is nice as well. I remember that you collect bigger pieces also. I have to look into Vivianite, sounds interesting. I do have a Girasol pendant but never wore it somehow.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Master
Yes, the last couple of years I've gotten quite a lot of freeforms and points in.
Freeforms usually around 9-10cm high x 7-8cm wide.
Towers/obelisks tend to be around 10-12cms high.
So big yes, when compared to tumbles and pendants. But not super big.
The largest point I got is a clear quartz Lemurian Laser from Brazil, 16 cms. It cannot stand up by itself so it has a stand to lean on.

I don't usually buy what's considered really large pieces as they're too expensive for me and I usually don't like 'em so much. They'd also eat up too much space.
As for pendants, I do have quite a number of those but rarely change, it's been my larimar & pearl for years and I still need it and like it.
Generally speaking I don't like pendants as I don't want the stone drilled and/or glued, I rather have it intact. But that's just me, pet peeve, haha.

My largest vivianite tumbles are 7x6cms and a more oval one 8,5 x 5cms.
If you at some point would like AUS vivianite I'd say check out NaturesArtMelbourne on Etsy. But at the mo they're on a break until beginning of October. Sod's law...
I did find smaller pieces when I was searching back then, cabuchons, on Ebay for around E17, sold by an Indian shop. He had beautiful pieces, but then around 2cms and thin as they're cabuchons.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

i always keep a little amethyst tumble in my bag! today im also wearing moonstone earrings
Old 04-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m wearing my rose quarts and carnelian bracelets :)
Old 04-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Master
Suddenly felt drawn to having my largest white jade phoenix skull near and holding it. I put the green nephrite jade freeform from Pakistan next to it :)
Always peculiar how these things can come up out of the blue.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Guide

A Chrome Diopside pendant. Something about that spectacular intense green color.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Guide

Aquamarine. It's a special pendant as it's the very first pendant I bought for myself when I was 18. I went to a mineral show in Amsterdam with my dad. A great memory.
Old 14-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Guide

Uvarovite Garnet. Such a beautiful color. Nature is amazing.