Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder
Healing Colors

i was sorta feeling healing energy once from an green label Kraft Parisian cheeze container as i ate spaghetti dinner at Pitt Grill But Green lite shining off container was soo soothing
Below are two recent finds of color wheels

& in Reiki healing sometimes we use indigo at crown chakra as we comb down through the Human aura

i for like 8 ish years worked as staff just keeping New Salt bowls out as receptacles for negative energy
also vodka cheap 40% stuff to self clean, Cut cords .,.
Hi end Lavender oil wuz mixed into vodka spray .,. Alcohol was so it could be aerosol~ized

Even Early Christians were aware of oils and importance
Mathew 26:7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.
8 When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked.
9 “This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”
10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman?

ive Found that India exports some Decent Low expense vials of oil to apply at certain
points of body Got some from the Krishna temple & temple store not costly there

Last edited by seigo : 13-02-2023 at 05:53 AM.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Administrator
Colour has a great affect on people. in counselling depending on how a person is feeling putting people in rooms.
with different colours has a good affect on their mood.

Namaste
Old 28-01-2023, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Colour has a great affect on people. in counselling depending on how a person is feeling putting people in rooms.
with different colours has a good affect on their mood.

Namaste

Thank you Native, I had no knowledge of that but it does make sense.I personally always feel good in nature and it's abundance of colour which change according to the season. I presume it has something to do with inner balance.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Master

I have read that wearing black absorbs negative energy.

Green rooms are soothing for hyperactive kids.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Master
I think any color can be beneficial to healing and wellness as long as they're colors you love.

utopiandreamchild
Old 31-01-2023, 07:13 AM
Master
I studied a course in the Kabbalah on the correspondence between sound and color, Every color has an opposite color, or a complementing color, and every color also has a musical note attached to it. There are courses that are taught on color psychology.

If you really want to feel the potency of various colors, look at a color and then close your eyes and visualize that color in your mind, while either humming or otherwise listening to the musical note associated with that color. Combining the vibration of a particular color with the musical note vibration associated with that color, can be a very powerful tool for self development and healing.

Certain colors can heal certain areas of the body quicker than other colors. Color is light refracted giving off various hues. Light is to color what sound is to vibration. The color clothes we frequently wear, colors in our home, etc, all have a sublime effect of us, as do the sounds we are frequently exposed to. http://https://www.flutopedia.com/sound_color.htm
Old 31-01-2023, 12:35 PM
Administrator
That is so true Every colour affect people Differently

Namaste
Old 01-02-2023, 01:28 AM
Master
I find it fascinating that colors exist beyond this physical realm. Although the human eye can only see colors that are within the range in-between ultra violet and infrared. The Colors in other realms are not like the colors here on Earth. They are celestial colors and the closest thing we may have to them are the colors we may see from pictures taken by the Hubble Telescope of nebulas, etc. Things look a lot different when you no longer have eyesight. Animals can see colors and hear noises that humans can not.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:30 AM
Master

Thanks for that really interesting article of colours Starman.

I was just remembering an article I read some years ago about a Warden deciding to paint the prison in pink and they all had pink blankets as well. Apparently the violence rate went right down!

Oh just remembered he also got rid of all the adult videos and only supplied family tapes.

So perhaps it might have been a bit of both. Doesn’t surprise me that it worked tho.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Master
I wear alot of black and imo that's just a reflection of my soul, I like the darkness and am drawn to it.
Witchcraft, ouija, black magic, tarot, demonics, gothics etc, love them all.
Black is my favorite color.
utopiandreamchild