Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-06-2022, 09:28 AM
Master
Just thought I would post this vid I saw , to ask people what they can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2HozAGZeKE
Old 12-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Ascender

Not sure of this counts in this section, but I have seen a number of orbs. They appeared in my former workplace, around the crash barrier at the entrance.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Just thought I would post this vid I saw , to ask people what they can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2HozAGZeKE

I couldn't see it very clearly but to begin with there was a golden aura around the tree on the left.

Movement from the right of the tree that crossed in front of the tree and over to the left.

The spirit became clearer after the camera was moved. It was in a light coloured garb and seemed to go, again, from right to left.

There may have been more than one spirit. There was quite a lot of movement there. Fascinating! Thanks for posting.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder
I have seen spirits of one kind or another all of my life. My first encounter was when I was 5 years old.

I saw fairies in our garden. They were adult, female fairies around 3-4 inches in height, with beautiful pastel coloured dresses on.

They had gossamer wings. I believe they looked after the roses.

Fae creatures take care of the spiritual life of plants and trees.
Old 13-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Master
Findhorn springs to mind catsmeow,I was obsessed with pixies and elves especially the önes that lived in mushrooms in books,never saw any in real life though,I did glance two negative energy gnomes when a teenager,I have seen one of the same entities on a video,am struggling to find some of the more realistic clips these days,for instance there is a creature(supposedly a gray)that appears and taps a young lad on the shoulder,he is playing under a streetlamp with friends if memory serves.In the vid I posted of the river,it looks to me as if a big orb is materialising in the trees with an high rankin being stood within,other entities appear to be entering and aproaching this being.
Old 13-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder
Oh wow, Podshell! It might well be just as you say; a high ranking being!

I've really no idea, I just say what I see.

I'd have to be there to pick up on the vibes to know for sure what's really going on there.
I'd have loved to have seen the vid with the grey in it.
You're so lucky! I've never seen pixies, elves or gnomes. Fascinating.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Master
I only saw them in books cats,(except the two dark gnomes later on in life) I really wanted and wished to see the ones I had seen in books but never did.Will find that gray video when I can,the clips I have an inkling are real seem to get buried on the net,the alien broadcast is still out there I am sure,I caught that when a child,iterupted TV,The ishtar or ashtar command,think they were warning about nuclear energy.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Master

Podshell.....
I am really frustrated. I looked at that video you posted of the trees next to river . And I did see "things" in the trees , but I'm only on my phone and trying to see exactly what the image was , was difficult. A screen something like 2 X 1 inch. I tried to make the screen bigger but couldn't !!!
Old 15-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Master
I go to the local library some days Angel.I have held back getting another phone or computer as have had to many problems with new tech I have bought and too much confusing choice of provider,tariff and device-laptop,chromebook,tablet? So struggle along on this oldish Nokia,but as I say if you can get to library.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I go to the local library some days Angel.I have held back getting another phone or computer as have had to many problems with new tech I have bought and too much confusing choice of provider,tariff and device-laptop,chromebook,tablet? So struggle along on this oldish Nokia,but as I say if you can get to library.
Ah bless you. My hubby always in the library , mainly to print things out for work. But I can't get there . It's a step too far even though it's only up the road !!!!!
And even if I got there I wouldn't know how to work the computers LOL. I'm afraid I'm having to leave "technology " till the next time "round" , where doubtless I will still have very little interest in it's workings !!!!!
I just really don't understand or even like it. Much better off with a pen and paper ....( Yes I know I'm talking now on technology but that's my limit ! )....