Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-08-2019, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

MissCreativeSpirit >>> I've learned a great deal from Bashar over the years --- but, recently I've discovered Neville Goddard on You tube and WOW! So much of the same info about creating your reality, just in different words and often explains bible quotes in a very enlightened and empowering way.

Neville's version of shifting realities is simply: "Feel the feeling of the wish fulfilled."

And his version of already existing parallel realities, taken from 'Faith is Loyalty to Unseen Reality' ---
"The unseen to this world exists now. It actually exists. Not out there beyond the stars - right HERE!
It's all existing right here. All things exist now. You're simply in a section of time.
A day will come when you'll be able to move into any section of time."

I was shocked at what I heard and had to re-listen and then transcribed it. FUN!
Old 07-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Proteus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Resonates some...... like Kryon.

I do like Kryon as well. I really enjoyed his channelings that had music playing behind them. Really generated some great energy.

Neville's teachings are also quite phenomenal, and really in line with Bashar and Kryon.
If you are looking for a good Neville recording I suggest

"Mental Diets"
"Live in the end"

PROFOUND!!!
Old 16-05-2021, 11:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZ-kTIGRwY
Neville Goddard's Live in the End...thanks.

I was looking around here on Bashar info.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Seeker
Bashar has been an important guru of mine... Over the years I have gone back and forth on whether he was "legit" or not. In the end, I realize it was just my fear that was blocking me. He brings us Higher Knowledge, how we use and interpret it is up to us. He has changed my life more than all my school teachers combined. Take what resonates, leave what doesn't and come back when you are thirsty again.
Old 17-11-2021, 03:27 AM
Knower
I have listened to many of the transmissions, and have been to several of them in person. It has definitely changed my way of communicating to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio

However, some channelers coming to view now seem to be far too bent upon indoctrinating listeners with limited, rather than expansive views tailored to "forecasting political prognostications"

This was a very unusual ordeal that began with Bashar telling everyone listening that they needed to consider voting in 2020 as a part of following their excitement because it would be a crucial election year, which would determine if we moved to a more preferable timeline.

With words like that, of course it led many to become confused and therefore the line of questioning in the video you linked. Most spiritual people, rightly see voting as a waste of time, moreover some would even point out how it is immoral to do so.

This would have been a good dialogue to talk about, yet the Facebook group censors anything considered to be too "negative". I imagine Sassani said these statements to begin with, in order to help us integrate with one our greatest challenges, the government. Everyone has their own personal blind spot.

Still, the Sassani's weakness is their greatest strength. Their focus on the positive. They rather reassure us that the universe is a safe place, that we have many, many friends, and Earth is one of the few locations that actually experience suffering. This kind of communication greatly reduces the fear that is ingrained in our culture. For other channels, such as those who bring in the Pleiadians (that don't mind speaking of dark forces that manipulate society) the Sassani would say "We all have our roles".
Old 18-11-2021, 01:14 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireman24
Hello
I would like to get your thoughts on Bashar good, bad or indifferent.

Bashar?, Yet another to bless with love.
Amen.
utopia
Old 10-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Newbie ;)

If you can keep your attention on the message and not get distracted or swayed by the whole complicated situation, his teachings can be very powerful.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:26 PM
Proteus

I agree with many here that says that Bashar is in alignment with Neville Goddard.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:01 AM
Master
Not a big fan of his teachings but hey, if Bashar's for you then much love to both of you.
utopiandreamchild
Old 04-09-2022, 06:34 PM
I find Bashar to have statements that mean: 'kicking yourself into gear" or
'Getting with the program and wake up already!'
So, I love him.
He is not for the lazy or depressed that want to stay lost or confused;
the professional spiritual coach potatoes, Masters of Whining.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru