Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2022, 03:25 AM
traceyacey12

Where did this whole idea of souls come from and do you believe it?

So there's all this stuff out there about soulmates and soul groups and twin flames being a split of the same soul - are all these descriptions meant to be taken literally in your opinion? Also how did people gain this knowledge of souls and such?

Thanks a lot for your help 🙂
Old 15-08-2022, 03:40 AM
traceyacey12

Hm, thinking about it, there are probably people that can see souls, no?
Old 15-08-2022, 07:22 AM
Knower
I also wonder where from this knowledge comes from
Though even I sometimes get inights and just know something. Probably the more mind is open and maybe chakras the more the knowledge just have place to become or we all can be aware of some truths but only few of us want or are able. But anyway, I also wonder why some people has such a big knowledge.

As to your question, I think that nothing spiritual should be taken literally. For me, idea of Twin Flame and shared chakras (even though I had an experience of shared chakras with my "tf"!) or splitted soul made a bit damagages. I should treat everything symbolically as I am a bit schizophrenic and can sink into ideas. But if someone is rather earthbound or sceptical maybe should see these more literall. I hope this helpes.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 15-08-2022, 01:53 PM
Master
I think it came from lore that goes all the way back to Atlantis, and also Lemuria. After the fall of Atlantis High Priest/esses took a tribe to settle elsewhere in the world and to continue there. They took the knowledge and wisdom with them. Unfortunately it did fade over time and mankind fell deep, and with that much of the knowledge was lost, but many things survived and likely the knowledge of SMs and TFs was part of that.

As we evolve more and more there are also more and more people that can tune into very high energies and dimensions. Some can go beyond the scope of most. I think they brought back much of the ancient wisdom & knowledge.

How high we as people can go has also increased over the years. When everything was still way more dense very few could do that, and often they used herbs and things to make it possible to get out of the low vibrations and penetrate the higher dimensions. These days that's not needed anymore.
But think of shamans that could do incredible work, Soul retrieval being one of them, things that most of us these days don't even know how to do, but more and more are getting there as we are swiftly evolving.
In the past it was only for the mere handful, often preceded by days of meditation and isolating themselves, or even living a life in silence and/or solitude (Tibetan monks). Now all that is no longer required. Why, because there is far more platform for these things and we as a species have higher energy and as such access to higher energies too.
As above, so below.

Apparently there are snippets of TFs / SMs in Greek lore. And Egyptian and Greek often have much overlap. Egypt for sure was one of the places where an Atlantean High Priest settled. That's why Egypt knew such a highly evolved era way back when.

I think basically the wisdom and knowledge of mankind's development -and mostly meaning the higher stuff from Atlantis' Golden Age where we were very high evolved beings- isn't lost. It got out of our reach as we descended so much in vibration. Like being too short to get to the top shelf in a cupboard. Doesn't mean the stuff on the shelf ain't there. It's just out of our reach. And as soon as we grow we can see it and get to it.
Same thing.

Do I believe in it? I don't see how it's something to believe in. Like astrology and all of energywork for that matter. To me all these things are factual, not woo-woo that you either believe or not.
I always feel that the ones who don't think it's true are too short to reach the higher shelf in the cupboard.
Sounds judgemental maybe, not meant that way. We all are where we are and that's fine.

Personally I find the questions "do you believe in science or not" more of a thing. In the sense that many take science as the truth, their gauge. While in essence science tells you there is no top shelf while they are working out a way to get to it.
That can take 10-20 yrs or longer, and when they find a way they will say, "Hallelujah, we just discovered a shelf!"
It means that for 10-20+ yrs people have been misinformed, children taught the wrong things at school that need to be revised etc. etc. (often the latter isn't done btw as that is too costly, reschooling teachers, making new textbooks, exams, etc. etc. so they keep teaching the obsolete).
And all the while the ones that could see the top shelf all their life are ridiculed, not believed, questioned etc.

But alas, I digress. Yes, I know there is such a thing as a Soul group, TFs and so on.
Old 15-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Master
I suppose that being a alone observer was too hard to bear.. the soul kept talking to the observer and at times there was to much energy so the soul split into two people- being we are self sufficient enough to love the self- observers were and we became two half’s of the same soul..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-08-2022, 08:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Here's a clue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyh6i9NvmE
https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

I can tell my sister by the flowers in her eyes
On the road to Shambala
I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes
On the road to Shambala......

How does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala
How does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala
Tell me how does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala
Tell me how does your light shine
In the halls of Shambala

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...33#post1611733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9FIXWUm_A
Old 15-08-2022, 09:18 PM
asearcher

I've done much past life research, my own experiences, and recognized several people from past live/s in to this current life. That's basically all I "know" so far. Everything else I've read about. Lots of things I think come from Dr Weiss patients during past life regression meditations and in between lives.

I do also think one can have fake past life memories or potentially pick up energies, memories from someone else, a spirit. This why I take things with a grain of salt and try to research, validate or dismiss.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Master
In The Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, he discusses the soul group where each person has a primary soulmate and a number of other soulmates.
https://ajourneyofremembering.blogsp...all-about.html

Twin souls/flames and soulmates are discussed in Jess Stearn's book Soulmates, too.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=106460
Old 15-08-2022, 11:26 PM
Ascender

Do I believe in the idea of the soulmate? Yes, but there isn’t just one. Believing that there is just one in a world of 8 billion people, will make them very hard to find or attract. Go for the multi-solution paradigm: THAT THERE ARE MANY. Then it gives the Universe much more leeway.

Soulmates aren’t there to be lovely-dovey all the time either. The challenge you, push your buttons if needed, and help you grow (but they also love you too, and you do the same things for them). How enjoyable this growth is, depends on your beliefs, and the energies you are putting out, as well as how much you complain or appreciate.

I also don’t believe in the idea of “ love comes when you least expect it. “ That to me is wishy-washy Hollywood fluff. It might make for a good film plot, but in the world of deliberate creating and LOA, it’s unhelpful. LOVE COMES WHEN YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOURSELF. True love comes when you truly love and appreciate yourself, then you attract people who truly love and appreciate you, and you truly love and appreciate them.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Soulmates aren’t there to be lovely-dovey all the time either. The challenge you, push your buttons if needed, and help you grow (but they also love you too, and you do the same things for them). How enjoyable this growth is, depends on your beliefs, and the energies you are putting out, as well as how much you complain or appreciate.
I agree, they tend to come when you love yourself, and I feel the more you're open to loving yourself, and appreciating yourself as you mentioned, and increasing that energy you will come across other's who match your energy and frequency that are sent by the universe~

So I feel trusting in the love that's there and the universe is the key to it, cause it's what is what lead to those moments~

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 17-08-2022 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences