Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

View Poll Results: Do you think crystals work?
Yes they do. 46 83.64%
No they dont. 3 5.45%
I'm not too sure. 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2023, 12:26 PM
Dude111

Crystals are natural parts of earth..... Indeed rhey work,and quite well!!
Old 24-01-2023, 04:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Yes, I think they work but not in the way some people do. I believe they act as amplifiers for our own energy lines, not that the energy comes from them. I also believe it's a lot to do with our intent and what we think is going to work. $500 for a crystal set - nope, silliness imo. Unless you happen to really enjoy those crystals - then if you're willing to pay, I guess it's just fine.
Pretty much agree here lets say in the 80% realm of not really agreeing But with the 4 principals of agreements line said we should rephrase of i understand or (hear, read ) what you are saying.,. sharing
crystal wands for cleaning auras seem to extremely helpful
think wands are supposed to call to us
Feel their energy we should when we focus on them
i got an natural clear 24 fauceted 4.2 inch LARGE MALE HAND Sized
SO AND Now to the root question mountains are old humans are .,. from awakening were like oh average very young lets say 45 years on to this cycle of life crystals of quartz are million year old thingies probably from Brazil
Avoid the lab created quarts as its not imprinted with a million years earth cycles and rotations of life in solar system and naturally occurring

if were sure they wont work ., They probably wont work for us
But the Pink Quarts Silica wands inexpensive meaning like have such an smooth easy Brousant come from them if you are sensitive enough to feel it
Think magic wand of peace love and tranquility

Same reason when u buy a diamond last thing ever to do is purchase south african conflict diamonds four your loved one
Old 26-01-2023, 05:46 AM
Master
It's about the energy the crystals have and tapping into that energy to boost your own internal energy.
Everything emits a frequency of energy some light and see dense, crystals are not any different.

If I thought that I needed a crystal to ground myself or for healing purposes then I definitely would purchase some however I haven't that need as I am confident in my own energetic abilities.

utopiandreamchild
Old 26-01-2023, 06:11 AM
Knower

I use crystals to energize my RO water. I find that every year or so I need to take them all out of the tank and check each. Usually half of them are no longer suited to my energies. So I go in search of new crystals
Old 06-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Ascender

Crystals amplify human energy, but like any other type of talisman or amulet, it all depends upon the belief and mental energy you invest in it.
Old 15-05-2023, 06:59 AM
Pathfinder
The poling questions allows not an answer id provide
brief answers reduce error or objection to statements made
does seem drugstore comprehension of said mentioned crystals
personal use of stones by me
rose quarts from Brazil tends to do fine to make decent rose water
id got specifically special cut small cut pieces ~~~ like twice size of normal
have used those till they got glossy

remember same quartz pieces gives off electricity
and just daily movement powers wrist watch

dropped quartz messes up molecular latice structure
i am told & do not contest stated as fact stories that use over time wears out energy frome stones and the stated dont buy Lab Created stones
lab created stones few weeks to make
Natural Earth stones millions of years in this Mother Called Earth
Big Difference there