Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-09-2022, 08:55 PM
Ascender
Serious need of a little help asap

Six days ago someone on Reddit messaged me and they claimed that they were going to protect me from whatever the psychic attack but it was a psychic attack that I dealt with like over a decade ago and it had cleared up but anyway I still talked to this person up until I had to block them today because they were draining my energy it was another psychic attack and they were putting thoughts in my head that I should hurt myself and I felt confused I felt very tired I couldn't think straight even my cat sensed it but my question is about this one part

At one point she wanted to call me and have a conversation with me and she convinced me to do that and as soon as I pick up the phone she started screaming really loud cussing and then like 2 minutes into that I heard a demon speak through her voice but it wasn't her voice it was like a demon's voice and it sounded like it was crying and frustrated. But for some reason even though it was a demon's voice I took it as something positive like I think she implanted in my in my head that it was a guide of some sort a good one but it wasn't. So I finally have her blocked after barely knowing her 6 days and dealing with the psychic attack this whole time that I wasn't able to detach myself from it was just too hard until I finally got fed up with feeling like really bad.

I'm still having some of the symptoms like in my solar plexus and my heart and my throat chakras are all being attacked but it's not as bad as it was as when I was in contact with her before I blocked her. She claimed that she was Liliths Scion, and that I was a shard of her mate as in soulmate and that she was going to bleed me for full envy.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what this means especially the last part starting at Lilith

Thank you
Old 30-09-2022, 08:57 PM
Ascender
She also claimed that she was part demon part angel and angelic vampire

Please be careful with who you trust online seriously I would not put anyone through that what I just went through these past 6 days.

Also how was a demon able to speak through her? Is she possessed?
Old 30-09-2022, 11:06 PM
Knower
I consider myself to be possessed by a demon, and ya I hear different voices coming out of my throat time to time. But it's not really loud though...like to the point where others can hear it.
As for that girl u met on reddit, ya she sounds possessed. During my earlier years of my possession this demon managed to convince me that I was dead and I was haunting my own place. Other times, it managed to manipulate me into thinking I was in a future timeline where it was being attacked by reptilians...and that I had to run laps around the apartment complex to protect all of mankind. Lol. I stopped listening to this demon years ago and it somewhat improved my life. Right now I'm trying to get a job so I can hire an exorcist.
As for ur psychic attack, sorry u had to go through that. Must've been rough.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Master
Its nice to see the Angels page busy, even if it is to do with difficult issues - you need to keep your energy vibrations 'vibes' up - voices tell it to do one, buzz off this is my space...

When feeling a little under attack, say in mind 'I am love I am light' - or recite in mind lovely gorgeous beautiful light to raise vibes... In the middle of one night when I thought we had a dark presence in the house I started shooting light tiles from my mind in all directions - not welcome here do one...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Smile

Congratulations, you made the first step by blocking her ---keep it up.
Stay firm on this. Put a smile on your face - that actually helps, funny how it does.
Listen to some soothing, uplifting music, that really helps, too. It's over! Yay!
You learned a big lesson and are now helping others to be careful.
You are a good person.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2022, 11:50 AM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what Miss Hepburn has said as well as asking Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of Negativity from you.

Namaste
Old 01-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Ascender
Ok! Thanks everyone :)

Last edited by ~Lioness~ : 01-10-2022 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Family Friendly Forum
Old 01-10-2022, 10:03 PM
Ascender

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/co...ega-Salt-Baths
Old 02-10-2022, 02:20 AM
Administrator
Hello

Do not put energy into those that want contact and make false claims. If they want more personal contact, then there usually is something up. Block them.

I test out those "Free" reading sites from time to time where you pick a card and you get a general reading, then they want an E Mail or Phone Number they tell you something to scare you into contact. I am a Medium Psychic so I know that it is a scam game. I now have some 6 tryin to contact me daily saying I need to contact them immediately.

Real help does not come from giving away part of yourself. Help comes from finding those that understand on the been there in life levels.

I know that well as I now with help run this site. Been here since 2007 so I have had a lot of experiences shared.

Here if you need to PM me.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 02-10-2022, 03:02 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
I now have some 6 tryin to contact me daily saying I need to contact them immediately.

Lynn
SF Admin
This is why I have a couple of spam email accounts. Sites like that get a spam email address that doesn't give my name. And since everything that goes to that account is spam, it's easy to delete the inbox when it's full. lol.