Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
The strangest thing.. Rose Quartz helps on passion for business :)

Usually I get my yellow stones when it comes to work and business.

Well, have 2 rose quartz nice size palm stones with me since almost a week, for some reason I didn't think and just kept them with me.

Looking back from a different angle now, I realize that something changed.

See, allow me to explain. I love my work and I turn my work into a play so I don't feel like I work. This is not always the case. When you take a long break from work, getting back seems off and slow. Because for the work you do to feel pleasurable, you need to build momentum, flow and spend time focusing on this while not giving in to distractions. Associate a lot of your dopamine release with your work and you will have many ideas of work for example, creativity, drive, ambition etc. eg. don't get drunk 4 nights a week and expect to be your best version of yourself.

So the Rose Quartz seems to have opened a big appetite and interest for this current project I work on.

The feeling I have with the crystals and my context - project work, is like an underlying reassuring, calm and confidence that I can do it. This is a big project and important. I feel self forgiveness and acceptance happens naturally. Old projects and mistakes I have done are converted naturally from regrets into aha moments of realizing that I acquire skills and great experience which I can use as tools now.

It's really odd.. Rose Quartz in a business endeavor. It works good for a period of time I think.... I believe later on when I build momentum and I am all in into my project, there are other crystals such as pyrite and yellow calcite which will serve me.

I believe that crystals are more than what we categorize them to be and do in all these crystal meanings websites and books. Sure, some are close to describe their energies, but I think with rehashing articles and overusing the same descriptions, in time we begin to believe crystals are limited only to their 'popular use' eg obsidian for introspection and protection. But some if not all crystals, can influence your energies in different ways and uses than what you know that crystal to be known for.

Disclosure: there's was a tumbled Carnelian also around these rose quartz with me. Probably calling me names now for giving credit to Rose quartz

Note: I am sure that it is more clear for many of you that the reignite in passion came from Carnelian while me not even realizing. And the Rose Quartz just opened my heart for this project to love it enough to create it, grow it and make it succesful.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account

One thing I have learned is that each stone helps each person in a different way. They can energize (or calm) areas needed specifically for you. Given that, I have dispensed with all my crystal books and just use instinct to choose for the situation.

May you have good business with your Rose Quartz!

Last edited by Seeker-of-Truths : 06-09-2022 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:25 AM
This is great news, Bubbles!! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-09-2022, 08:36 AM
Administrator
Like seeker of truths I to feel that crystals react differently for different people
For myself its the vibration of the crystal that works best for me

Namaste