Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Seeker

Unhappy Regression

I want to see a hypnotist to regress in time and discover my past lives to find out why I had committed atrocities my guides informed me about during a spiritual emergence. Do you think that is a wise decision? I want to know my soul and figure out how to stop bad karma from sneaking up on me in this life where I haven't hurt anyone the way I did in past lives. Also has anyone successfully regressed?
Old 21-07-2022, 11:55 PM
Master

I self-regressed many times: this life, past lives, life-between-lives. I also did all kind of other projections, including in other live or dead people lives (e.g. Leonardo Da Vinci), past and future. Eventually I lost interest.

You need a little practice. You enter a light to moderate trance, and project.

Such experiences are heavily distorted by your beliefs and expectations. When you are regressed by another person, your experience is strongly influenced by their beliefs and expectations (you can see that each author that describes their subjects' experiences found that all those experiences correlate; that isn't proof they are true / right, but that they all are influenced by the same source(s)).

From your post, you already start with some beliefs (bad karma, ...). If that's what you believe, that's what you'll experience, but that doesn't mean that you'll learn THE truth.

When you go into regressions, projections, channeling, and such, you have to to suspend ALL your beliefs and expectations, so that your experience's distortions are minimized.

In conclusion, I suggest you learn to self-regress yourself.

This means to learn self-hypnosis, and while in a light-trance, give yourself the kind of suggestions a regressionist would give you (there are plenty of videos and books with examples). Make sure that you put aside ALL your beliefs and expectations every time you initiate a regression / projection.

==========
EDIT: Whatever you experience now, in this life, in this moment, is caused only by YOUR CURRENT beliefs and expectations, not by your past, nor by anybody else. NO karma.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Master
I have done regression but not with hypnosis as it wouldn't be handy for me since I've had epileptic seizures a few times when 32-ish. Then hypnosis can trigger that which is too big a risk.
There is another way, I cannot recall the name but it's an official way too, where the therapist is solidly trained in this. He then uses a pendulum and has enormous packs of pendulum cards to use, all specifically relating to past lives. Each pack was for specific theme, and they were part of that study he did.
So he/she connects with his/her guides, they connect with mine and then the journey begins.
He went a route via the pendulum & pendulum cards he'd never had before and things he'd never come across before with prior clients.
It led him all the way back to where I split from Source.

I found out about this way online and then found a therapist near me who did this.

It resolved a tremendous amount of things, many things had gone & cleared, healed and so on.
Afterwards on the way home I even felt a kind of void which was due to my power animal Raven having left me. I didn't need him anymore, his journey with me and his purpose for being with me had been resolved and healed too.
I cried as Raven had been with me for years. I sensed, knew, felt it was good, but I still felt as if I'd lost a dear friend.

In any case, the effect was enormous, just that it did not require me to 'go under'.

I think there are also ways in the shamanic where the shaman goes travelling to retrieve your lost Soul parts.
Or you can do Shamanic death ritual. I think this is much the same, although not sure.
Just to say, there are more routes than just hypnosis.

If you do go there make sure it's a reliable experienced therapist. Don't go for the cheapest one. Go for a good one.