Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-05-2022, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Thank you for your replies friends :)

I think the reason why I feel so is that the tarot reader predicted stuff for me which will take place a few years later.

Since it hasn't happened yet, I tend to get this doubt sometimes whether it might be true.

I mean if the prediction happened already, I will immediately have no doubt over reading.

Which is why it makes me want to consult a few other tarot readers to "confirm" the prediction. And I am not sure if this is correct thing to do (getting readings from multiple tarot readers.)

You can get as many readings as you want. There's no hard and fast rule. If you feel more comfortable getting another reading, then get another reading. No-one is going to judge you for it. It's entirely up to you.

Having said that, you may open a can of worms if different readings focus on different aspects. No reading is the same, even if the question is the same. It can depend on the individual reader and the energy that is present at the time of the reading, as well as the deck used.

But at the end of the day, do what you want to do.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:20 AM
Master
One reading is enough however if you must then you must.
The secret Is to stay positive and allow things to unfold, trust is another word I would use, trust that the reading is unfolding in your life as it should.

Being uncertain about the reading or readings you receive can put blocks in the unfolding of the reading in your life but that's fine all it means is that you'll most likely have to wait a while longer than people whom understand manifestation more than yourself.

Stay positive and allow for the reading/readings to unfold.

utopia
Old 15-05-2022, 07:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Which is why it makes me want to consult a few other tarot readers to "confirm" the prediction.
From experience I find businesses tend to say what the other professional says. They do not want to disagree with the other professional. If you ask a card reader will it happen they will likely say yes it will happen. My opinion is you will be wasting your money. We are all different and think differently and people will disagree with what I said but that is OK.
Old 18-05-2022, 01:49 AM
Master
A nice positive reading focusing on all the things we love and enjoy. One needn't anything else really.

Ask the reader for a L O V E reading and to keep it nice and positive.

Thats the B E S T's imo

Love utopia
Old 10-06-2022, 08:07 PM
Master
Everybody body it does the tarot cards they do it differently because every reader of the Teller cards is different
I know I do past present and future
Somebody to pick of the car today or some day weekly spread because I've learnt a few new techniques myself and have lately I have I just need to practise them first before I do them anybody else

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-07-2022, 05:33 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)