Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Very interesting read that, some calmness and wise words Bill, sounds like you've avoided some rockfalls on your journey as well to know and write like this... and such a good quote 'just be nice' not even rocket science is it, just be nice to others on our journey here everyone...

Yes, plenty of rockfalls. However, they are what I agreed to experience. I had also gone through A.A and N.A. I asked my sponsor at the time how he navigates all of lifes issues. He reapeated the slogan of the group " Keep it simple, stupid." I've always held those words close.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Administrator
Please keep quotes to one or two lines long as it takes up too much space

Namaste
Old 07-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Knower
I felt pretty calm during most of my events. The only one that really shocked me was when the white door closed. Once I researched it's meaning. I felt a huge weight lifted. It's supposed to mean all my bad karma is forgiven.
Old 30-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Master
Has to be the twin flame journey along with the self realization after moving into reincarnation into the next reincarnation: the different body's and ethals I experienced were mind blowing - crotch relevant will make you feel different about you atomic state: if that doesn't the atomic state it's self!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
I felt pretty calm during most of my events. The only one that really shocked me was when the white door closed. Once I researched it's meaning. I felt a huge weight lifted. It's supposed to mean all my bad karma is forgiven.
Have you researched the negative meaning also?
Because you say you did.
But who are you who did it?
Or was a person not involved in that?
Cause if there was, maybe he can tell me who wrote this?
I didn't write it. I was just trying to exist in the past.
But it's gone...
Yet it's still here. And it will always stay gone.
And then when it is gone, it will no longer be here.
It will always be here.
Always being no longer here.
Always being here.
Always being here.
Always being here.
Always being here.
Always being here.
Always being here.
To infinity... And beyond! Myself...
Old 18-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Master
I remember the alcohol I was consuming on awakening - this is wrong by the way drugs and heavy drink, it doesn't mix / doesn't work that way... We need on awakening to 'learn to listen' - it must be so frustrating for our spiritual support when we are going at 100 mph or in deep stress, vibes low - and connection for guidance is difficult at best.......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 18-10-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Ascender

I haven’t really experienced any difficulties during my spiritual awakening, but I have experienced certain situations where I can learn things. However, these have been things which we will all go through at some stage.

For instance, when my father passed away a few years ago, the message was to trust that everything would work out well, and that the rest of the family would be provided for. As the weeks passed by, the situation worked out peacefully and harmoniously, and we were all fine. My Dad had been in poor health for some time, and I see the way things happened as the best and most harmonious way they could have happened.

Around the same time, I was unemployed and the message there was to trust in the flow of life. I have to say that I didn’t learn this lesson at the start, and fell into a long period of unemployment when I lost my job at the time. A long period which I spent a lot of time overthinking. This had a real blocking effect on me getting another job.

It was when I was presented with a very difficult situation that I didn’t have any choice BUT to turn things over to the Higher Power, and when I did, then a very good and enjoyable job came along.

It was a case of lesson learned: when you have something difficult and hard to resolve, and are just going round in circles, give it to the Higher Power and trust that IT IS TAKING CARE OF IT ALL. It will and it acts according to what you believe about it. In the years since then, I have had turned things over to the higher power a few times, and things have always worked out well for me.

As with anything else, spiritual awakening is effected by what you believe about it. Believe that it’s difficult and it will bd. Believe that it’s challenging, and you will attract challenges from which you grow (quote from ‘Spiritual Growth’ by Sanaya Roman). Believe that it’s fun and harmonious, and your life will grow and grow.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:01 PM
Guide
In the past I wasn't fully taking care of myself and just trying to escape through alcohol or drugs because of things I went through. During my spiritual awakening, I began taking care of myself, gave up smoking, drugs and alcohol and even found myself wanting to eat healthier. I go through long periods of depression on and off, yet I still find myself wanting to improve myself and learning more about myself. Anytime I feel like I'm falling apart, I still manage to pull myself back up and continue on going and growing as a person. I care so much about my mental health now and I'm simply not the same person I was a few years ago. These are all positive things though. I wanted to talk to my family about everything I've been experiencing, but I didn't want them to think I was crazy, so I kept a lot of my experiences to myself, for my sake.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:26 AM
Master
You realize that love IS the way, the truth and the life, ( Thanks Jesus ).

Love IS all we need.

I and the Father are one, ( Thanks once again Jesus).

utopia
Old 13-11-2021, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I didn't want them to think I was crazy, so I kept a lot of my experiences to myself.

This is very true - everyone who may be reading, and just starting on this development, keep the mental health strong during awakening, breathe - don't tell the neighbours, and keep half from the family, until you understand it more yourself, then you can nurture them in slowly in time with explaining all that's going on...

Relax in meditation, nothing complicated just relax and breath, calm the mind... And join us here, do it - meet new friends who understand...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...