Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
Dan Brulé (a rebirthing breathworker who learnt with Leonard Orr) met Haidakhan Babaji in his ashram, he talk briefly about him.

https://youtu.be/BIn8Mkvpuhs?t=3883
Old 05-05-2021, 07:23 PM
Master

A further thought on the question of whether Haidakhan Babaji was the same as Mahavatar Babaji.

Mahavatar Babaji is described as youthful in appearance, ageless and deathless.

Haidakhan Babaji was certainly youthful when he first appeared and began teaching in 1970. So people may have thought he was Mahavatar Babaji. But he aged normally over the next fourteen years, as shown by photographs of him over that period. And then he died, apparently of heart failure.

Which rather suggests that Haidakhan Babaji, whoever he was, was not Mahavatar Babaji.

Peace
Old 05-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Master
modified quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Mahavatar Babaji is described as youthful in appearance, ageless and deathless.
Haidakhan Babaji... But he aged normally over the next fourteen years,...
Peace

It's an interesting point you're raising. And... In Leonard Orr book he says Babaji can materialize several bodies at the same times, he can make a body subject to normal aging or not, according to what he has to teach to his disciples...
There are people saying Haidakhan Babaji is a mahavatar, he has no father, no mother. It's reported (I can't say if it's true) one day Haidakhan Babaji was seen levitating above the river, and transform into a ball of light and disappear...

In a book by Daniel Meurois about the true story of Jesus (from the akashic records) there is an episode when Jesus was 15 and he healed a woman in the street. Several people came to see what happened, and a little boy came to Jesus and said "follow me", the little boy started to run and Jesus followed him. Then the boy stopped running and suddenly transformed into a 20 years old man. He started to talk with Jesus who asked him "who are you ?". The man told "here people call me Babaji".
Old 06-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
It's an interesting point you're raising. And... In Leonard Orr book he says Babaji can materialize several bodies at the same times, he can make a body subject to normal aging or not, according to what he has to teach to his disciples...
There are people saying Haidakhan Babaji is a mahavatar, he has no father, no mother. It's reported (I can't say if it's true) one day Haidakhan Babaji was seen levitating above the river, and transform into a ball of light and disappear...

This may well be true. So maybe we should be asking who is claiming that Haidakhan Babaji was in fact Mahavatar Babaji.

A few years ago I read "I Am Harmony." written by a devotee of Haidakhan Babaji, and I don't recall Haidakhan Babaji making any such claim. So presumably this claim was made by his devotees, perhaps because Haidakhan Babaji was so young when he began teaching. And devotees have a tendency to elevate their particular guru to the highest level, perhaps because it makes them feel spiritually special to be a devotee of such a high guru. This is human nature. So they like to believe that Haidakhan Babaji was a manifestation of Mahavatar Babaji.

Peace