Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Seeker
Crystal Grids for computer work

Hi all!

I've been out for a few weeks since I got really sick and had a change of air to get better. Anyway, I'm starting work next week, and it will be a first in more than 3 months. Does anyone know some crystal grid templates for EMF and stress protection? I have bipolar and I'm prone to panic attacks so I want to defend myself from bad juju.

Crystals: Clear quartz, black tourmaline, lepidolite and sodalite.
"Love is just like the flower; it has hidden depths that we rarely ever explore. Beneath the surface lies a network of roots. You can admire the flower for what it is, or you can dig deeper. The more you dig, the more you will find. The real reasons we love a person sometimes exist in the darkest and deepest part of us, the part that knows no logic…or rationale." — Carole Oates, <i>Iridescent</i>
Old 31-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Guide

I've never worked with grids. But if I did, I'd probably start off with the simple downward pointing triangle, using just 3 crystals to test the energy, and then I'd probably progress to the hexagonal shape, but I'm sure you've already tried that. Whatever you use, you might want to try placing a cotton ball underneath each of the crystals to see if that makes a difference in the energy.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm sorry to hear you ended up feeling so bad. I sincerely hope you'll keep feeling better in the days and weeks to come. <3

If you don't mind my 2 cent's worth here, ask the universe (be clear and focus with your words and intent whether you say them aloud or in your mind) to guide you to the exact stones and crystals that'd be the best for you with this.
Go with what ends up feeling right for you since, in the end, those will be the ones that tend to match your own energy the best. (Hence, why, some just 'feel right' for you, while others don't.)

Also, don't rule out calming meditation (if you haven't looked into it already) as well as visualizing a protective, golden energy shield around yourself in spirit with a layer of mirror reflective energy to coat it. Sending away anything bad / negative / unpleasant that may get sent your direction. (The only bothersome side is that you have to do it regularily. One *can* put up effective shielding, filters, and barriers in spirit, but most will fade away / break down in a matter of hours or days, depending on tons of varying factors.)

Oh, right. Before I forget, look into stones and crystals that are already renowned for having grounding and protective properties. Black tourmaline, smoky quartz, etc. (Which, of course, goes back to, find what ones "feel right" for you. Those are the ones that'll best match your own energy. Just because you might find one that's "pretty" from a visual sense, doesn't mean it'll be a good fit for you. Personal experience speaking there.)

Best of luck, and may you find what works best for you <3 You can do it!