Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-09-2021, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

Does this happen to all light workers

Something has happened in last 24hours. Something that’s happened once before years ago. This time round it’s huge.

I noticed spirit moving around infront of my view all night last night. Usually a regular thing but it seemed very persistent in getting my attention. So I asked what it wanted but didn’t expect to hear a response like I got.

I heard it echo quiet load telling me to let them through. Then I heard a load constant tone echo through my temples. Within this tone I heard a large crowd of spirits echoing through this tone. In my minds eye above me I could see hundreds of spirits waiting in a large crowd.

All night I could not shut of this echo sound of hundreds of voices all talking over each other. This one main voice kept saying u need to let them through, they are waiting.

Years ago wen this happened I was guided by my guide to open and expand all my chakras and this light came down into my crown and I saw about 30 of them one by one walk towards me into this light. I also remember leading up to this moment I had intense anxiety and weird emotions leading up to it. Once they went through this light, all anxieties and emotions left with them.
Well lately Iv had anger, anxieties and weird emotions overwhelming me but I thought it was coz of my current situation at home.

One thing that’s stumped me and stopped me from getting into this space to allow the light to let them through is why so many. There is hundreds of them hanging around me waiting. Where have they all come from? Why me?

Iv not met one medium who’s mentioned doing stuff like this. Is this normal for a medium to help that many spirits pass on all at once?
Old 04-09-2021, 05:18 PM
Master
Hi tabane27

I had a really similar experience when I was younger and started to develop...

There was so many of them and the sound was just too much. My advice is very simple - you make a choice first, as I did.

I spoke very clearly to spirit explaining that this was not what I wanted to do and it was too much for me. In my case I asked them to leave. So I do not work with them directly anymore in such a mass way. They come through sometimes with messages for loved ones, however since this happened they are very respectful and I have not experienced what you are talking about since.

This has to be your choice - all you need to do is tell them what you will have and what you won't have. Make your request, simple, clear and accurate.

Hope this helps, if you need anymore guidance let me know as I still channel and work with spirit, just in a different way, how it was before was beginning to affect my day to day...

Akira