Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Question I'm a starseed & I have some questions

Hello, friends.
I'm an Andromedan starseed. I found out that I have some power, Like my mom(she's a Arcturin). She told me that she was able to visions and she felt going up' like flying when she was about 10 years old. And I have a power like Technokinesis.
I saw many times that something is wrong when I'm around. I walk in street and when I reach near The lights, they turn off or on.
My mom talked about it with someone and he said I have to do Reiki to improve it. Do I have to do it?
Another thing that draw my attention to itself is about something like Telepathy. It happened to me many times that when I'm with someone I going to do something, like say something to someone, he/she say me the same thing in same time and etc. They're not like this with others, just me. Do you think it is Telepathic ability that I have, an ungrown power that I have to improve it?
I was reading somewhere that if someobe try to learn Technokinesis, he should learn Telepathy and Telekinesis first. So I thought if I have telepathic and Technokinesis, I may have Telekinesis ability too, am I right?

Sorry about my bad grammar or whatever!
If you realy know something helpful, please help!
As you know Andromedans and Reptailians, Draconians, etc., have very bad relationship with each other. So if you are one of them and to do something harmful, just go away. I'm strong enough to resist and fight back.

Good luck, friends. I wish peace for everyone in this world and others.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Hi, Welcome here. I think you'll get some answers!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, Welcome here. I think you'll get some answers!
Thank you lot, Miss Mepburn.

I hope I'll find some answers soon.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:40 AM
Master
Hope you find some help developing your gifts. Be positive, someone's out there to help you at the right time in the right place, under the right circumstances. Amen
Old 10-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I don’t have much of an answer to your specific question other than maybe suggesting really doing research on star seeds and getting to know more about what it’s about. I’ve always known, had an inkling but that was really too big of a concept for me to accept at the time. I’m not sure the two go hand-in-hand or that you happened to be a Starseed who also has other talents. I am just exploring this in more depth myself. The one thing I’m wondering if it has anything to do with being a Starseed is that I have never Seem to metabolize anything like a so-called normal person. Even medications don’t work for me like they’re supposed to. I wonder if it’s part of my DNA LOL
Old 22-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedan2000
Hello, friends.
I'm an Andromedan starseed.
My mom talked about it with someone and he said I have to do Reiki to improve it. Do I have to do it?
So I thought if I have telepathic and Technokinesis, I may have Telekinesis ability too, am I right?

Andromedans are advanced in telepathy and telekinesis. If you are of this heritage, you have abilities that can be developed if you choose to do so. It is not required however. If you want to learn, find a teacher and discipline yourself to the practice.

Before you ask where to find a teacher, you need only ask your higher self. The teacher is already on the way to you.

Your dedication and intention to serve will accelerate your progress.

Blessings to you,
Z
Old 08-05-2022, 06:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, some starseed have the ability to do telepathy and even telekinesis. Telekinesis is a skill which you need to practice, and practice for a long time. Telepathy however, could come naturally to many.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Guide
@Andromendan2000,

I'm late to the party on this one but your question about Reiki, I would say yes, you should get Reiki attunements. It will help with your electrical system and the excess charge you have that affects electronics. You don't HAVE to do anything, but I think you would find it interesting as long as you find a Reiki Master who teaches that you learn reiki to practice on yourself first. If you later want to learn to help others, the perspective is that the person receiving the reiki is the healer, not the reiki practitioner. The one giving reiki is the connection to the universal energy, it is up to the person receiving how that energy gets used. A lot of reiki teachers pretend like they are healers but they are just conduits for energy. It messes with your mind if you approach it as being the one responsible for the healing.
Old 16-05-2022, 06:43 AM
Master
I appreciate the power of telepathy by starseeds
Old 16-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Master
Well I'm a cancer male and cancers a constellation of stars, would that make me a starseed?

Love utopia