Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
A life lived can not be hid.

To hide life is no life at all.

ImthatIm, am I correct In saying that this message is Mathews 5:14-16?
Old 11-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've learnt that I have to go the Word of God, there is the all the power and truth, this is what the Word of God says:

Colossians 3:3 "For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

I am dead to my own flesh and the true life that I have is in Christ, hidden in Him, sealed in Him and by Him.

To all of you, no more messages, with the help of Christ, blessed be His Holy Name, the darkness was defeated and my entire being felt as being born again.I felt directed by Christ to dwell in His Word, every day I read the Word of God.I have no more questions when it comes to His Word, I've learnt to trust Him with my entire being.

I have no words to describe what I've been through, I've seen evil people doing satanic rituals against me, all these people were dressed in black robes and their faces were painted with white, they were worshiping a dead thing, but I am with CHRIST and they have no power over me!!

Ohh... people, if you would know how the evil one is like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour, you would all come to Christ!!

God be praised!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:25 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
ImthatIm, am I correct In saying that this message is Mathews 5:14-16?

It does fit perfectly with those scriptures.

Those words did come as a message to me as an answer to a question,
so it was directed to me, so I decided to post
it fresh before my mind could corrupt it.

It is directed to no one directly except myself since I was the questioner.
But it felt very universal in nature.

So I passed it on as a blessing.

Edit: I also should add the way I hide is in doubt,hesitation and FEAR.
To walk in a pure form of Love requires a trust that eludes me at times.

I do apologize for just throwing it here but here it landed.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Master

I've learnt that you should not trust the spirits in the spiritual world, there are some evil forces there that I can't tell you in words how evil they are.The worst criminal in human history is nothing in comparation with the evil forces from the spiritual world.

This is the vision I received, when this happened, I had an out of body experience, I was in spirit, outside my body, flying around my house, my real house.

In my last vision I saw dozens upon dozens of people dressed in black robes with their faces painted with white, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, yes, dozens upon dozens, if this is what it takes to bring me down, then.... They were carring a dead thing on their shoulders, this was like an idol to them because they were worshiping it.There were others dressed in white and in many different clothes, I can't remember all, I know that I've seen all the satanic cults that are all around the world.I knew that there were the satanists and the freemasons, the people in black robes were the freemasons, they even gave me a message that night: "We are the freemasons..."; when I woke up I still could hear their voice in my mind.. I was not scared, not at all, when they sensed my presence, they started to walk away from my house, they had no power to enter in the area of my house.

This was the day after I was attacked two times by those evil forces.This is why I withdraw what I've said about all the messages I received, I can't tell for sure that they came from God or from these evil forces, one thing I know, they can show themselves as being from Light, so everyone, be very careful!!

I still think about the fact that they need dozens upon dozens of people to attack me when I am only one man, why they need so much power against me? Is it because Christ is with me? I am laughing at them, yes, this is what I fell, no fear, they are thinking that they are working for the Light, when, in truth, they are working for the evil forces, they are blind, all those people who attacked me, they are blind!

I prayed to Christ to help me and He kept me safe from those evil forces, I even heard knocks on my dor, I was almost close to sleep when I heard knocks, they came in cycle of three, knock, knock, knock... knock, knock, knock... knock, knock, knock...333 - another mockery against Christ. The door is exactly near my bed, this scared me but I kept praying to CHRIST and He kept me safe! Many other people prayed for me, so Satan, aka Lucifer, because he is their leader, don't ask me from where I knew, I just know, in the spiritual realm you know things, Christ is with me, I AM NOT ALONE!
Old 14-06-2019, 10:12 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
I've learnt that you should not trust the spirits in the spiritual world, there are some evil forces there that I can't tell you in words how evil they are.The worst criminal in human history is nothing in comparation with the evil forces from the spiritual world.

This is the vision I received, when this happened, I had an out of body experience, I was in spirit, outside my body, flying around my house, my real house.

In my last vision I saw dozens upon dozens of people dressed in black robes with their faces painted with white, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, yes, dozens upon dozens, if this is what it takes to bring me down, then.... They were carring a dead thing on their shoulders, this was like an idol to them because they were worshiping it.There were others dressed in white and in many different clothes, I can't remember all, I know that I've seen all the satanic cults that are all around the world.I knew that there were the satanists and the freemasons, the people in black robes were the freemasons, they even gave me a message that night: "We are the freemasons..."; when I woke up I still could hear their voice in my mind.. I was not scared, not at all, when they sensed my presence, they started to walk away from my house, they had no power to enter in the area of my house.

This was the day after I was attacked two times by those evil forces.This is why I withdraw what I've said about all the messages I received, I can't tell for sure that they came from God or from these evil forces, one thing I know, they can show themselves as being from Light, so everyone, be very careful!!

I still think about the fact that they need dozens upon dozens of people to attack me when I am only one man, why they need so much power against me? Is it because Christ is with me? I am laughing at them, yes, this is what I fell, no fear, they are thinking that they are working for the Light, when, in truth, they are working for the evil forces, they are blind, all those people who attacked me, they are blind!

I prayed to Christ to help me and He kept me safe from those evil forces, I even heard knocks on my dor, I was almost close to sleep when I heard knocks, they came in cycle of three, knock, knock, knock... knock, knock, knock... knock, knock, knock...333 - another mockery against Christ. The door is exactly near my bed, this scared me but I kept praying to CHRIST and He kept me safe! Many other people prayed for me, so Satan, aka Lucifer, because he is their leader, don't ask me from where I knew, I just know, in the spiritual realm you know things, Christ is with me, I AM NOT ALONE!

Many people it seems are tricked by this false light. As in your experience of the painted faces. A mask to hide what is underneath.
The true Light of God comes with Divine Love emanating from it.

Please do not let these type of things trouble your heart and mind. Please don't dwell on the dark side.
Just except these things are around and we need to focus on the Love of God through Christ by the Holy Spirit.
Please don't let doubt and fear arise about these things.They want a door of doubt or fear to enter.
The Love of God is greater and Christ's Love is greater.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Many people it seems are tricked by this false light. As in your experience of the painted faces. A mask to hide what is underneath.
The true Light of God comes with Divine Love emanating from it.

Please do not let these type of things trouble your heart and mind. Please don't dwell on the dark side.
Just except these things are around and we need to focus on the Love of God through Christ by the Holy Spirit.
Please don't let doubt and fear arise about these things.They want a door of doubt or fear to enter.
The Love of God is greater and Christ's Love is greater.

Yes, many are... Thank you, yes, I am not, but I feel that I have to tell people the good and the bad, to know that they have to test the spirits the ones from our world and the ones from the spiritual world, just like it is written in 1 John 4:1.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:52 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Yes, many are... Thank you, yes, I am not, but I feel that I have to tell people the good and the bad, to know that they have to test the spirits the ones from our world and the ones from the spiritual world, just like it is written in 1 John 4:1.

I understand.
I am glad you are strong in faith.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
I understand.
I am glad you are strong in faith.

May I ask how do you receive messages? I have my own style but I am not doing it anymore, from time to time, I still receive messages, but I ignore them and I remember nothing about them.I also stopped to meditate because when I meditate I become like a magnet for spiritual things.. and I don't like it because I've seen the true face of the evil forces and I don't want to see it again, it's horrible.

I've learnt that if you are not strong in the Truth, you can be deceived so easily...you would believe anything and listen to anybody... You really need to know the line from lies and Truth.Now, I question every experience that I have, no more blind faith, if I ever meet a spirit once again, if that spirit does not confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, than that spirit is evil.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:01 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
May I ask how do you receive messages? I have my own style but I am not doing it anymore, from time to time, I still receive messages, but I ignore them and I remember nothing about them.I also stopped to meditate because when I meditate I become like a magnet for spiritual things.. and I don't like it because I've seen the true face of the evil forces and I don't want to see it again, it's horrible.

I've learnt that if you are not strong in the Truth, you can be deceived so easily...you would believe anything and listen to anybody... You really need to know the line from lies and Truth.Now, I question every experience that I have, no more blind faith, if I ever meet a spirit once again, if that spirit does not confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, than that spirit is evil.

I can receive messages in many ways.
It is not something I attempt to have any control over.
I attempt to stay surrendered to God and his will.
It is more of a inner sensing to follow the Heart.
Using Gods Love as my compass.

But asking God is always a good practice.
It is a growth process or a stripping away, down to the core being and
operating from Heart and the Spirit of Gods Love.
Paying attention to the subtle hints helps.

Staying in peace and focusing on the good thing of God and Truth.

Your path will be determined by your steps and choices and
the more surrendered to God and more and more becoming a Son
as your identity helps in a big way.

Christ's commandment: Love God with all your Heart, Mind and Soul and Love your neighbor as yourself.

This is a mighty task and one worthy of ones life.

To rest into Christ and take direction from the Holy Spirit of God is a worthy practice.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
I can receive messages in many ways.
It is not something I attempt to have any control over.
I attempt to stay surrendered to God and his will.
It is more of a inner sensing to follow the Heart.
Using Gods Love as my compass.

But asking God is always a good practice.
It is a growth process or a stripping away, down to the core being and
operating from Heart and the Spirit of Gods Love.
Paying attention to the subtle hints helps.

Staying in peace and focusing on the good thing of God and Truth.

Your path will be determined by your steps and choices and
the more surrendered to God and more and more becoming a Son
as your identity helps in a big way.

Christ's commandment: Love God with all your Heart, Mind and Soul and Love your neighbor as yourself.

This is a mighty task and one worthy of ones life.

To rest into Christ and take direction from the Holy Spirit of God is a worthy practice.

I see, thank you! The most difficult thing is to surrender to God and His will, we are mad when it comes to controling our own life, firstly, we chose our way and finally, if it does not work again and again ( we keep on chosing our own ways untill we have no other option ), then we choose another way, sometimes the way of God, the True way.How do you manage to stay in the Love of God when around you is negativity, hate and evil? It's very difficult for me, I feel drained and overwhelmed by the evil of other people, I feel like I become just like them by simply being around them.The thing is that you can't change people and also you can't accept their evil for the sake of love, this is not love.Some people are evil and have no desire to come into the Light, while reading the Word of God I found out that in such cases, it's better to go away from such people.