Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Master

Talking about thoughts

Last night I had some very interesting experiences.

I found myself talking with my cousin from the near by city, where he was born, now he lives in another country but this is how things appeared to be.

He looked at me, we were face to face at some distance one from another. He said something like this:

In my right hand, to your left side, I have the thoughts of depression, anxiety, hopelessness, lack of self confidence, fear.
In my left hand, to your right side, I have the thoughts of self confidence, bravery, creativity, energy, positivity ( so much more but I can't remember ).

He looked at me and said: Choose one of them.

So I chose his right hand, the one from my left side, I did this because I felt that I am unworthy to pick the other one who had all that good stuff.

Instantly, I felt all those feelings and thoughts eating me alive, I felt down, low, alone, depressed, no self confidence, I felt with 0 energy, so so tired and apathetic. I became and empty shell, there was not even drop of hope in me.

He looked again at me and said: Thoughts come and go, you are the one who chooses to which one to listen to.

It totally made sense what he said, suddenly, I was not anymore my thoughts and my feelings and now I looked to his left hand, from my right side, and I picked that one.

I felt a rush of energy throughout my entire body, I felt as if I just drink the cleanest and fresh water that could ever be. I felt that I was given knowledge of higher things, knowledge of science, I felt the energy surging in my body.

Then he showed me a piece of paper, he said something like: This piece of paper shows how the cold affects my daughter. ( my cousin has a daughter in real life and she really has problems with her heart )

I could see details about every single organ from her body, I saw that her heart was 62% damaged, I saw that her brain was 12% damaged and the rest I can't remember.

Just right before waking up, I felt that I totally became this number: 888; I could see it, feel it, know it, be it. It was as big as the universe. While seeing it I said to myself, this must be the infinite.