Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2021, 02:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
INCREASING Nature's calamities seen as Corona Pandemic, global warming, climate change, wild fire, prolonged winter etc. are a subject matter of utmost concern. They are going to wipe out our civilization. Very soon they are going to cover America and Europe with thick Ice Sheets and push them to live in caves.

We have faced this situation in recent past also. 0.5 Million years ago we had 1st Stroke of Ice Age and after an interlude of brief recovery then the second -4 the Strokes took place covering America and Europe with ice with alternate relief.

When we are unaware of Nature's Bio-Laws we tend to play foul and suffer Nature's wrath. Acquiring knowledge of Nature's Bio-Laws we become friendly to it and it takes our care.

I am trying to set up Puri University in India to study God, Nature and Soul besides other academics. A vision plan and Courses could be seen on www.puriuniversity.com . Without losing any time Nations of American and European Governments should also try to set up such universities. By doing so and by spreading the Knowledge of God, Soul, and Nature They would be able to avoid impending 5th Stroke of Ice Age.

Just 100 years ago America was a Nation of mines, dusty roads, cow-boys and villages. If corrective steps are not taken it would be back to pavilion in next 100 years.
educated people know these things run in cycles. hefore humans. during humans. after humans. as does the whole universe.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Be careful what you do. Look at what happened to the last bloke who arrived in Nazareth to save the world. You'll be ok until you upset the establishment.

What do you mean to say - Threat ? to whom ? to me?

During Christ Time neither science nor spirituality was developed and there was no university. Now we have complete knowledge available at least to me about the working of nature and God. So we need an University that can teach both science and spirituality.

A western fellow will spent all his life in decoding Jewelry list of an unknown Egyptian Queen but he would not care to study Indian Scriptures that give all Knowledge. One can see alignment of nature's forces in the name of climate change, bent upon to destroy 5th time the established civilization. If the half educated Western Professors and Researchers do not take my suggestion seriously, they are sure to face the consequences.

As for me, I live in PURI the abode of Lord Jagannath and a replica of Spiritual world where, Climate change, Hurricane, Corona, Flood like calamities are non existent.