Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-12-2015, 03:59 AM
Master

Chakra Removal

Any opinions or experiences on this subject?
Old 27-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Experiencer

Whatever you do, don't do it! Nah, jk. :P

I'm not sure if such a thing is possible. Why don't you want chakras?
Old 27-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Master
In my opinion it is a silly idea.

Consider that we may think we have removed it but there is no way to absolutely confirm we did so, nor can we fully grasp what they are in the first place or if we truly even have them.

While I believe I do have them and in fact feel them, feel constrictions in them and feel energy moving through them - I do not know for a fact that I or anyone, ACTUALLY have them and haven't just created them in my mind based on some things I heard and pictures on the internet I've seen of them. Because the fact is I can bring awareness to anything I focus on, can move a pendulum in the direction I want, can manifest things and all manner of things done with merely my will, Intention and focus.

That means I could have built the chakras myself through my belief in their existence. Any of us could have - in fact their could be an entire lineage of people through the ages who have learned to channel energy to certain areas of their body and since many people could reproduce it it became a standardly accepted belief system and they were labeled 'this charka' and 'that chakra' and definitions were developed around each one defining what it does specifically.

So, really can we know positively and have empirical evidence that such things even exist?
And if we decide to remove them what would that entail and how would we ever truly know that we did so?
And what purpose would it serve to do so?

If one wants to have a different experience in their body why need an elaborate mental construct and then have to remove it in order to effect the desired result. If we can create anything energetically with our will, intention and focus then why not just do it without needing to remove some elaborate mental construct built by another culture in a land far far away?

So you see, this idea of removing something we can't positively prove we actually have in the first place is all rather silly
Old 27-12-2015, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Whatever you do, don't do it!

I already have. Got the idea one day and just kinda went with it. The interesting thing is that I found that my experience of it was similar to those pages I found afterwards. The big question might be if they are removed or transcended... as you move towards another density (as someone else suggested).
Old 27-12-2015, 06:11 AM
Experiencer

@crystalsong I had read about chakras in passing a long time ago. It meant nothing to me at the time and I didn't bother learning about them. I was reading a couple random books (not spiritual) and they mentioned chakras. That's as far as my knowledge went with them.

Then one day after I became awakened I got totally freaked out because it felt like something with tentacles was trying to get me. I calmed down after a while and noticed that what I was feeling was more like tornadoes than tentacles because they were spinning around in one place.

I was still confused and concerned and did a google search for "tornadoes in body" or something like that. The word chakra came up and I looked it up and I thought holy junk because the chakras in the picture were exactly where I was feeling them in my body.

I've gone over this scenario in my head many times. I was trying to figure out if I was making it up based on those books I read or what was going on. I can't say I did because I never saw a picture, I only saw the world chakra and energy together. And neither meant anything to me back then.

The other conclusion I was looking at was the collective conscious. I think it plays a big role in stuff. Maybe these chakras were like ghosts and I was just interpreting things a certain way. That kinda makes sense but given the context I discovered them in, it doesn't at the same time.

I was being bothered by an entity at the same time the chakras sprang up. From the get-go I noticed a night and day difference between that entity and the chakras as well as energy that went through me. The entity was out of control and had a mind of its own and it talked to me and messed with me. The chakras would become active and nonactive but they had a consistency to them. Same with the energy.

I could tell that they were more functional things than the entity which was at least semi-conscious. There was an awareness and intelligence with the entity that the other stuff didn't exhibit.

After I got my vibration up and the entity went away, the chakras still were there. They've never left. I didn't invite them to begin with. And I didn't tell the entity to go away, it left because I wasn't in sync with it. The chakras are still there though.

So IDK if they are "real" or not either. I'm still open minded about all this stuff. But I find the characteristics of chakras to be interesting in contrast with other spiritual phenomenon.
Old 27-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I already have.

Noooooooooo! I was too late! lol

How would a person remove them and what motivated you to want to do that?
Old 27-12-2015, 06:29 AM
Master

@CrystalSong that sound very tedious to be honest... and find it "silly" that you think you know what others can grasp

Obviously they are a real thing or else we would not be talking about them. Is it important how they are real or more relevant how they affect us? I would go for the latter. If they hamper the flow of energy and connection to source, then transforming that space of your existence in ways that are beneficial seems valid. If the belief in them supports you it then is valid to stay in that flow.

Sure I can still focus on my energy and make it swirl in similar ways like it once did, when I stop it naturally returns to the new state. Whether it is a removal of something or simply a change of perspective... is a potato potato situation if you ask me.
Old 27-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
How would a person remove them and what motivated you to want to do that?

Really good questions. I have been healing / transforming my existence for a while, but other than making my chakras swirl in a way that purified my energy they weren't on my mind. The idea to remove them came like lightning from clear sky, one of those ideas that just kinda resonated with your center... thus makes sense to follow.

I kinda imagined peeling them off my spine. The first time something kinda stuck at the bottom of my spine. Next day I did the same thing and it was succesful in making the transformstion. Though with all honesty that thing I did with them might just have made them dissolve into my energy as it purified. Either way it was the intention in the visualization that was that magic drop that makes the cup run over. So for the how, I would say set the intention and follow what resonates with that idea, if it resonates with you in the first place
Old 27-12-2015, 07:42 AM
Experiencer

So you didn't notice them there but the thought of them being there annoyed you enough to do something about it?
Old 27-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Master

Quote:
So you didn't notice them there but the thought of them being there annoyed you enough to do something about it?

Not even close to anything I have written so far I am sure there is a reason why I experienced them, and the insanity of a kundalini forcing itself through "closed" gates. Back then I had no other concept to hold it up against. Now I honestly think of it as obsolete... based on what I now experience.