Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-08-2014, 11:19 AM
7-Days-Luck

Lightbulb Hell? Or is it just the Dark Side?

Recently I've read on people's stories where they see 'Hell', or somewhere that is like hell hole.

Many people (astral explorers) who seen the astral realms and people who talked to angels, they say the astral realms (Spirit world where souls and all kinds of beings roam) has different zones/layers. There is the high vibration plane, where you could say it's 'Heaven' and then the low vibration plane which we kind of relate with to 'Hell'

What I'm trying to say is, how do we explain for the people who mentioned they saw 'Hell'? Aka, a scary gloomy dark world, a torture world.

Is it really Hell? Or we give that place another name and it has other explanations? 8O
Old 17-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account

The lower vibrational astral realm is commonly referred to 'Hell'.. I prefer to call it purgatory though because hell is associated with staying there for eternity, which is ridiculous, lol.
Old 17-08-2014, 12:19 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
The lower vibrational astral realm is commonly referred to 'Hell'.. I prefer to call it purgatory though because hell is associated with staying there for eternity, which is ridiculous, lol.
I know right =A=
Old 17-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Ah, but what if one has actually witnessed the
1) Lake of Fire
2) Hades standing next to the Tree of Death in the company of the Spirit of the Lord
3) Angel prison Tartarus
4) Bubbling mud pits full of maggots sHeol
5) The paradise that once existed before the Great Flood where the sun didn't scorch the skin in the company of many mythical creatures ?

If you witnessed the Lake of Fire now in a vision or dream, would you change your mind ?
Old 17-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account

I wouldn't experience that because I wouldn't believe it. Like I said in another thread, we make our own reality.
Old 17-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Raphah

Quote:
I wouldn't experience that because I wouldn't believe it. Like I said in another thread, we make our own reality.
So is that like stating that many people of lower vibration (arms dealers, weapons manufacturers and politicians) are following the Bible and hence making Biblical prophecy come true ?

Isn't that a shot in the foot where todays elite are about to wipe themselves out ?
Old 17-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account

No, it just means their souls signed up for it unconsciously.. all part of the earth experience.

I didn't sign up for it though, so I wouldn't experience it.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Raphah

Quote:
No, it just means their souls signed up for it unconsciously.. all part of the earth experience.

I didn't sign up for it though, so I wouldn't experience it.
In that case, what about the people who signed up for a massive spiritual change on 21-12-12 that turned out to be a huge spiritual flop.

In fact, the spirits keep saying that a huge spiritual event will happen soon, yet it never happens.

Maybe people signed up to be lied to and fooled by negative entities that they call their guardian angels.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:14 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
In that case, what about the people who signed up for a massive spiritual change on 21-12-12 that turned out to be a huge spiritual flop.

In fact, the spirits keep saying that a huge spiritual event will happen soon, yet it never happens.

Maybe people signed up to be lied to and fooled by negative entities that they call their guardian angels.
Actually the 21-12-12 did happen. But it's something we did not notice so easily.

It's when we people are having our inner selves awaken strongly. In terms of confidence, skills, experience and more. It's the death of the past and new greater time and life beginning.

And to be honest. I have truly improved in sense of morality, confidence and knowledge after that. I feel like I can do anything. And for just a while right after that time, some people notice that time pass faster for some reason. And then now, it feels slow.

It might be hard to believe, but the only way to see the difference, is yourself. What do you feel changed for you after that?
Old 17-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Actually the 21-12-12 did happen. But it's something we did not notice so easily.

It might be hard to believe, but the only way to see the difference, is yourself. What do you feel changed for you after that?

It might have happened in terms of change. However, every spiritual person (IMO) was expecting change for the better, not having Obama's 'We want change' for the worse.

My major change occurred in 2007 so for me everything was going as expected with the world elite leading the world into Albert Pikes world war 3.

2 years later (2014) Albert Pikes vision is even stronger after his vision initially came true with Gulf War 1 in 1991.

So basically, IMO everything is going smoothly into World War 3 and the ancestral spirits out there have no intention of stopping it.