Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-11-2010, 04:39 PM
star-child

The effect of alcohol on the aura

I went to a psychic fair today to get an aura photograph. The man doing it asked me if I had a fun night out and that I must be feeling awful! I got a bit embarrassed because I did feel very hungover.

I looked at my photograph on the screen and my aura was bright red! It looked painful. The man explained how alcohol affects our energy levels and that the chakras are all under lots of stress. He didn't take my money because it wouldn't have been a true aura reading.

Unfortunately I always underestimate how bad alcohol is for you and today confirmed it.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:48 PM
michael55

I bet 1 glass of wine a day makes the aura better. :)
Old 30-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Serenity Bear

Iv known many a medium who likes a tipple, but they never go over the top to get drunk, just a glass here and there.

Iv never heard it showing up in an auragraph before, but I guess it would, as if your in pain that would show up, and thinking about it, the hangover would cause some energy difficulties.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:43 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Iv known many a medium who likes a tipple, but they never go over the top to get drunk, just a glass here and there.

Iv never heard it showing up in an auragraph before, but I guess it would, as if your in pain that would show up, and thinking about it, the hangover would cause some energy difficulties.

I guess the title of this thread is a bit misleading, as I'm sure if if had a few glasses I would have been fine! I did get very drunk unfortunately which always messes with my emotions the day after as well as the obvious hangover.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Master
oh I'm sure alchohol in amounts where it gets you depressed or whatever can change your aura. I know if I'm drunk and I'm not out having fun I think a lot and I seem to get depressed easier and even the day after while my body is detoxing and I'm sure it affects people's aura just like drugs etc, how can it not.
Spiritlite
Old 30-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Master
True it was sincere of him.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I went to a psychic fair today to get an aura photograph. The man doing it asked me if I had a fun night out and that I must be feeling awful! I got a bit embarrassed because I did feel very hungover.

I looked at my photograph on the screen and my aura was bright red! It looked painful. The man explained how alcohol affects our energy levels and that the chakras are all under lots of stress. He didn't take my money because it wouldn't have been a true aura reading.

Unfortunately I always underestimate how bad alcohol is for you and today confirmed it.

Just my opinion. Alcohol is actually toxic to us. It is man made unlike herb. Is it any wonder so many people have an allergy to alcohol so yes i believe it would alter your aura absolutely. Alcohol is of a lower energy and very good at covering depression or emotional issues. Interesting that it was red.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:51 PM
star-child

Quote:
that was very sincere of him.
Quote:
True it was sincere of him.
Spiritlite.

Yes it was He said he wouldn't charge people if their auras where all red or a purple/grey colour (extreme laziness, no energy)

Quote:
Just my opinion. Alcohol is actually toxic to us. It is man made unlike herb. Is it any wonder so many people have an allergy to alcohol so yes i believe it would alter your aura absolutely. Alcohol is of a lower energy and very good at covering depression or emotional issues. Interesting that it was red.

True, I never thought of alcohol as man made because when fruits rot they produce the alcohol but I guess it's not natural for us to eat rotting fruits!

Yes it was all bright red (when trying to see my aura it has been a turquoise colour) and he had a chakra graph too and each bar was red when I'm guessing usually they would often be the normal chakra colour.

Quote:
may i pipe in and say that herb can cover up emotional issues too.

I think that would show up as a purple/grey colour, which I said at the start of the post that the guy wouldn't charge if he saw that colour too because it shows no energy/laziness which can be caused be cannabis (I assume your talking about that)
Old 30-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Excessive alcohol can bring out many negative things in a person, not only that, can also attract negativity in more ways than one
Old 30-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Sangress

My aura lags at times like that (whether I'm being effected by other peoples intoxication or my own,) the "tendrils" on the outer layer of my aura sort of curls in on itself and doesn't keep up with any of the demands I put on it.

Strangely, mine doesn't change colour. It just moves and behaves differently/inappropriately, basically becomes useless because it's too busy trying to stay compacted otherwise it just unravels and drifts like smoke throughout a whole room and makes everyone act weird and feel ill as a result.