Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Pathfinder

thank you seeker of spirit i will try me best and will take care... :-)
Old 12-01-2014, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

hello
finally able to see an white silver coloured outline around my body and some of my home appliances also. was that an aura ??
Old 12-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Master

Hurrah! yes it is. As you practice, that silver will begin showing other colors.
The reason you saw it around your household appliances is because they have electricity moving through them, which strengthens their aura to much like your own. You can even feel it while you watch (also good for practicing interacting with it and feeling it even when you are not looking for it with your eyes, as your other senses will pick up on traits that match their range of vibrations that they can pick up on :)
The color with the objects will also develop over time and practice ^^ but silver is well done! Most start out only seeing white, or one color only which turns into many more soon. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder

infact i have tried with trees and i abled to see light violet coloured aura... :-D
Old 12-01-2014, 06:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana
infact i have tried with trees and i abled to see light violet coloured aura... :-D
The most power energies nearly on earth come from trees :) you focus on them and everything else will look dim in comparison but that's great you're already getting color. That will help your eyes with picking up on the colors of other things to, as now they know what to look for.
Look at you, only a few days in and already champing it it's awesome you're doing wonderful and making good progress

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks a lot shadedragon.... its because of you ... :)
Old 12-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks a lot shadedragon.... its because of you ... :)

Old 13-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Do trees & animals are also have colour auras like human being ?
Old 13-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Do trees & animals are also have colour auras like human being ?
Yes, they do. All things do, even objects, plants, animals, spirits, etc. Everything has color, but some have brighter or less bright energies based on their inner flame's size, which can differ immensely. Sometimes you'll see a butterfly with a much brighter aura than a person, or a seedling (baby plant) much brighter than an animal's.
Also, something fun to try- go take a look at clover patches. The ones with a gold auras have four leaves or are growing a fourth ;) (the lucky four leaf clover :)

Old 14-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

can we see auras at night ?