Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-10-2012, 09:21 AM
peacegarden

Need serious help with my throat chakra

Hey guys,

I'm not an expert on chakras by any means, but I'm pretty sure I have a bad block in my throat chakra, I can often physically feel it, especially if I go deeper into meditation. I'm sure it is causing a lot of physical complaints too.

If I reach a deep state, I can kind of go into it, and when I do, it feels like I'm being strangled or suffocated all the way around and there is pain inside my throat and tension all around. The unusual feeling spreads from back to front and even down into my upper chest and sometimes up to my ears and jaw.

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt it then, and heard myself screaming out because of it. I wasn't actually screaming out loud, but it was almost just as real, like my spirit self screaming or something. It was startling and I forced myself to wake out of it. I drifted off and it happened again. I felt the same feeling in my throat as I do when I meditate. And I can even feel it now a little, even though I'm not particularly meditative.

Is this the throat chakra? If it is, how do I unblock it? If it isn't then I have no idea what it could be. But whatever it is, I know it is causing problems.

Thanks for any help!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Master
Hi,

I sense your desire to become more awakened and the resistance it creates in your logical thought process. This compulsion to restrict you is presented through your voice chakra because that is your natural gift of expression.

I suggest that you actually speak to your body(in your mind) and ask it to assist you in a physical manner. When it does your logical brain will accept your awakening efforts more gracefully.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
Peacegarden,
I just scanned you and I feel a congestion of dirty energy in your throat chakra and in your secondary throat chakra (which is located in the hollow part of your neck between the two collarbones).
Maybe the blockage is very deep and psychological, but if it is just an energetic blockage, it would be easy for me to remove it. Let me know if you want to give it a shot.

Instagram: Prananina
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Hey guys,

I'm not an expert on chakras by any means, but I'm pretty sure I have a bad block in my throat chakra, I can often physically feel it, especially if I go deeper into meditation. I'm sure it is causing a lot of physical complaints too.

If I reach a deep state, I can kind of go into it, and when I do, it feels like I'm being strangled or suffocated all the way around and there is pain inside my throat and tension all around. The unusual feeling spreads from back to front and even down into my upper chest and sometimes up to my ears and jaw.

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt it then, and heard myself screaming out because of it. I wasn't actually screaming out loud, but it was almost just as real, like my spirit self screaming or something. It was startling and I forced myself to wake out of it. I drifted off and it happened again. I felt the same feeling in my throat as I do when I meditate. And I can even feel it now a little, even though I'm not particularly meditative.

Is this the throat chakra? If it is, how do I unblock it? If it isn't then I have no idea what it could be. But whatever it is, I know it is causing problems.

Thanks for any help!

Sometimes my meditation is like a pleasant buzz and sometimes there is quite a lot of discomfort, especially if I sit in posture for a long time. The peace of mind can be disturbed by having strong reactions to pain.

If this is a physical disorder, medical treatment is best, it might be worth a check up.

In the meditation I learned to remain curious about the bodies sensations and my reactivity became less over time.

Gibran, in his passage On Houses said "have you only comfort, and the lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house a guest, and then becomes a host and then a master?"

In my meditation I don't lust after comfort or that which is pleasing to me, and sometimes, as I say, it hurts, but I don't feel anything of distaste for the hard sensations. I know they'll come and go.

There have been persistant discomforts. Once a pain on my upper arm just stayed there. 'Pleasure, you are so short lived and this pain is surly etermal'.

I meditate at the ashram for a long period of time, and I've seen the pleasure and pain coming going coming going... and in days of staying still it comes and goes faster and faster and in the end it makes little difference, different sensations are much the same... always coming , always going.

Thank you for listening.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:20 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
Peacegarden,
I just scanned you and I feel a congestion of dirty energy in your throat chakra and in your secondary throat chakra (which is located in the hollow part of your neck between the two collarbones).
Maybe the blockage is very deep and psychological, but if it is just an energetic blockage, it would be easy for me to remove it. Let me know if you want to give it a shot.

Wow, I've heard people can do this but I've no idea how, especially when all you know of me is my pseudonym! Yes the hollow part of my neck feels like it has problems.

Yes, please give it a go! If you wouldn't mind.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:25 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I sense your desire to become more awakened and the resistance it creates in your logical thought process. This compulsion to restrict you is presented through your voice chakra because that is your natural gift of expression.

I suggest that you actually speak to your body(in your mind) and ask it to assist you in a physical manner. When it does your logical brain will accept your awakening efforts more gracefully.

John

Thank you John. That makes a lot of sense to me, even though I'm not sure why my logical mind would feel a compulsion to restrict me. I will try what you suggest for sure.

And thank you Gem that is great. I may get it checked out just in case.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you John. That makes a lot of sense to me, even though I'm not sure why my logical mind would feel a compulsion to restrict me. I will try what you suggest for sure.

And thank you Gem that is great. I may get it checked out just in case.

Simple actually, the logical mind(ego brain) is the only aspect of you that would fear you awakening.

The body, your heart, and your greater mind(spiritual knowing) will always support that effort.

Best Wishes!!
John

Old 08-10-2012, 04:16 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Simple actually, the logical mind(ego brain) is the only aspect of you that would fear you awakening.

The body, your heart, and your greater mind(spiritual knowing) will always support that effort.

Best Wishes!!
John

Ah! Got you.

So, to help my ego to support my spiritual efforts, I should talk to my body with my logical mind?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah! Got you.

So, to help my ego to support my spiritual efforts, I should talk to my body with my logical mind?

You are the I Am choice maker. When you choose to speak with your body about the matter we are discussing, the logical mind will be required to listen. That happens when you embrace the energy of your intent instead of the ego centric though process.

You play on words is amusing to me. However if your intent is to resolve the issue, that game will not serve your efforts.

John

Old 08-10-2012, 04:51 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
You are the I Am choice maker. When you choose to speak with your body about the matter we are discussing, the logical mind will be required to listen. That happens when you embrace the energy of your intent instead of the ego centric though process.

You play on words is amusing to me. However if your intent is to resolve the issue, that game will not serve your efforts.

John

It's not intentional, just trying to make sure I understand correctly. I'm very grateful for your help. Thank you.