Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-08-2020, 01:11 AM
Master
How did I/we defy an eternal/infinite law?

If love is the path of least resistance and law of attraction governs all frequencies, then how can despair even exist? How can it even have any ability to exist/breath unless it is love.
It is not possible, and it defies all logic/sense/reason/evidence/etc.
This is not a defiable human made law. Like gravity. We're talking about an eternal/infinite law.
How on earth can we or did we or are we even able to defy it, consistently. Infact many humans find it hard/difficult to not defy it. That is beyond mindblowing. It should instantly crumble creation itself. 5 billion years later, we're still here.

So what is the answer to this question?
Old 04-08-2020, 01:46 AM
Master

You don't go to school to love. You go there to learn and practice: how to learn, and skills. There, you also have to behave, to be respectful, considerate, practice social skills. But, if you go to school, and the only thing you do is to love, you won't graduate ever.

As far as I know, "love" isn't "the path of least resistance", and there is no "law of attraction" that "governs all frequencies".

Everybody has the right to believe whatever they can, and should respect the others' right to do the same.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You don't go to school to love. You go there to learn and practice: how to learn, and skills. There, you also have to behave, to be respectful, considerate, practice social skills. But, if you go to school, and the only thing you do is to love, you won't graduate ever.

As far as I know, "love" isn't "the path of least resistance", and there is no "law of attraction" that "governs all frequencies".

Everybody has the right to believe whatever they can, and should respect the others' right to do the same.
Ok thanks, this makes sense.
So if the law of attraction doesn't govern all frequencies. Than what does it do?

P. S. :
Too bad I have never learned social skills in school. Nor outside school. Infact, outside of school, the most social thing to do was to develop plans to burn schools. Maybe if I was more social, I would cry and puke. So that maybe they would grow some sanity. But I instead ran away when they started to throw stones with the intention of killing/murdering. Atleast, that is what I believed.

But later in life, I really enjoyed throwing stones over houses. And it accidentally landed on someone I actually admired. I had shame. And I realised that joy is not always the answer.

That experience did not answer why those children ran with sticks and stones behind me earlier in life. With seeming intention to kill/murder. With zero shame. Ofcourse that is an illusion. Because I never really seen any evidence. It's like asking "did they really intend on killing me? Because the bullet missed me, while I was running away."

Hahaha. Its hard to be social in a warzone.

According to my friends. At some point, I thought my friends have enemies because they are themselves pure evil. And plan on murdering neighbours. I prefer not to be so social. At that time. Nowadays, I find more sane human beings, but still not so much as I'd like. Ofcourse everywhere where there are sane human beings, death ensues. Literally and symbollically aswell. Like this forum dying. Because it is spiritual. And essential. And vital.

I wonder why I was never killed? Well, simple... I am a coward. And like einstein, one day all the goodness that I am, will kill many innocent human beings. Because people always use sanity, to kill sanity. And then people say, you are too good, for your own good. And I disagree with them ofcourse. Because they want me to die, just so that they can feel less ashamed about murdering their own family. <--- yet again, no evidence for this. I can only know that they really want to kill me, after they pull the trigger, in front of my head, and then, only then can I learn wether or not they have bad intentions. Because murder might be a very social thing. No dead human being has been able to give us clear evidence regarding this issue. They seem to be very silent.

Your name also invokes the idea of reincarnation within me. And I cannot denie that it may be real. Babies and elderly are very similar, except in size. But even those who believe, in reincarnation, they say that it is bad. Then why do you invest your fate therein? Ofcourse, the answer is very social. And involves allot of guns. Mainly from the people around me. I am not afraid of death. I am afraid of dying. But always curious about death. I would love it if awareness had a home in the absolute. And my entire life and soul wants to believe that it does. I have experienced things that proofs it, but my memory fails me, and endless counter evidence killed my memory of it. But I hope that maybe in the future, humanity will that their awareness has a home in the absolute. But I found the absolute to be like a non-aware black hole, surrounded by the ever expense of light/awareness. And as I approach source I feel the joy and love of awareness. Amplify. Untill the absolute pulls me inwards and inverts every single truth of joy into despair. And then the friend of God Abraham says, was it really love that you felt? You never got inside of it (absolute). And that is the point. My awareness has no home there. Only by killing everything I love, does the absolute grant me awareness. And then those who worship it, say "oh but ofcourse, you have never been there, not even close." and this gives me hope. To do it over and over again. Every single time, believing, more and more. Untill the absolute becomes my own demise. Swallows me whole and spits me out. And then, they say "you were never taken in, really. You are still allive! You're not there yet! Go and go again and again! Keep going untill you make it. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. As many people go to hell, that many people have gone to heaven."
Where is the answer to all questions? And if it is heaven, then why don't we enjoy hell? Why is there no joy in hell, if it is but a refleftion of the very heaven that exists within our own planet.
That is why I asked, how come the law is defied? By 95% of all human beings. How can human beings be the only exception to the entire universe, over and over again. In a very consistent and persistent manner. Including myself. I must say. 95% of my life is a far cry from the absolute truth.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 04-08-2020 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Ok thanks, this makes sense.
So if the law of attraction doesn't govern all frequencies. Than what does it do?
The way I see it, in a few words: your subconscious creates your reality, based on its knowledge of the basic assumptions of the physical universe, on what it telepathically observes in all the other co-creators' realities (animals and plants are co-creators too), on your conscious and unconscious expectations and beliefs.

So it isn't a matter of attraction, but a matter of creation. You can create only in your reality. It isn't a matter of frequency, but a matter of expectations and beliefs. Emotions heighten the power of expectations. Expectation is different than desire: you expect the Sun to rise tomorrow morning, and you desire not to rain tomorrow morning.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
If love is the path of least resistance and law of attraction governs all frequencies, then how can despair even exist? How can it even have any ability to exist/breath unless it is love?
Not sure what you're talking about. People bandy this word 'love' around but it has an unique meaning to us individually - perhaps more than one. There's no universal definition.

What is it? Can you describe it?

But you answer your own question - despair exists because love is nebulous as a generality and hugely variable and changeable for individuals. As everyone has their unique definition how can they ever hope to communicate its essence, ideal or real, to anyone else let alone the world?

I've banned myself using the word because it seems to cause more pain than joy sooner or later. There are other words far more specific.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Where is the answer to all questions? And if it is heaven, then why don't we enjoy hell? Why is there no joy in hell, if it is but a refleftion of the very heaven that exists within our own planet.
That is why I asked, how come the law is defied? By 95% of all human beings. How can human beings be the only exception to the entire universe, over and over again. In a very consistent and persistent manner. Including myself. I must say. 95% of my life is a far cry from the absolute truth.

there are rewards... for love... but did you ever think what it would be like if people did their normal thing with it, and FORCED each other to love, and wouldn't accept anything other than love, jailed each other for being unloving, if you had no choice BUT to love? Because that is what society demanded? Just another kind of murder.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
there are rewards... for love... but did you ever think what it would be like if people did their normal thing with it, and FORCED each other to love, and wouldn't accept anything other than love, jailed each other for being unloving, if you had no choice BUT to love? Because that is what society demanded? Just another kind of murder.
“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”
― George Orwell, 1984
"jailed each other for being unloving" (!) good observation of the "everything is love" brainwashed crowd.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
"jailed each other for being unloving" (!) good observation of the "everything is love" brainwashed crowd.

in a sense it is brainwashing. a brainwash that demands a belief in something that offends the physical senses.... ugliness is another word for humility when you want to rage against a system belittling your own self recognition.

like it or not; obvious or discrete; relevant to the “subtle” reality or the “concrete” one, love is the glue that adheres reality together.

can you imagine a physical reality, at the atomic level that hates itself?
it would blow apart. it would be “repulsive energies” overwhelming the “attractive” ones. sub atomic components would race away from each other, instead of holding their more “evolved” atomic nucleonic states in inexplicable loving embrace with one another.

the law of nature is love ... loving attraction.

only man’s ego has found a way to justify & practice, the destruction of natural attractions, for in that awareness, man has “become god unto all else” - with impunity.

man is a blind god.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 05-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
in a sense it is brainwashing. a brainwash that demands a belief in something that offends the physical senses.... ugliness is another word for humility when you want to rage against a system belittling your own self recognition.

like it or not; obvious or discrete; relevant to the “subtle” reality or the “concrete” one, love is the glue that adheres reality together.

can you imagine a physical reality, at the atomic level that hates itself?
it would blow apart. it would be “repulsive energies” overwhelming the “attractive” ones. sub atomic components would race away from each other, instead of holding their more “evolved” atomic nucleonic states in inexplicable loving embrace with one another.

the law of nature is love ... loving attraction.

only man’s ego has found a way to justify & practice, the destruction of natural attractions, for in that awareness, man has “become god unto all else” - with impunity.

man is a blind god.
You're right to react. My statement about brainwashing might offend some people. When I made it I din't think about those who honestly believe in love, as you seem to do, but I was referring to those preachers of love and adherents who actually are still angry and hateful toward everything that doesn't agree with their wishes.

It is also true that I don't believe that nature is love, and that no universe, including micro and macro are based on love. I believe that anger, fear, hate are cause of pain and suffering, but that doesn't mean that an all encompassing love is achievable and even desirable, but pushing it has the opposite effect of creating anger and hate.

But, that's why we're here, because we don't know, and we can't ... whatever we should.

Your post, that showed anger, is an example of being proud for believing in love, and being upset to those who don't subscribe to your model. ("ugliness is another word for humility" ... how can you even write that (?))

I'm sure particles don't love each other. funny idea that attraction is love. To have emotion you have to be higher on the evolvement yardstick.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Master

yeah I wrote what I wrote partly because i know that words are bandied about like crazy but that doesn't mean everyone actually knows what they mean. As inavalan points it is quite possible for people to preach 'love' but mean something entirely different than love when they say it... and many do.