Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
RE: "You are love"
You are love, the source of love, therefore love radiates FROM you outward. It is not necessary to experience the love that radiates away from you for it to be real.
Yes, you might experience your love reflected or love from another source. Neither of these is necessary for your love to be real.
Oh yeah that makes allot of sense. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:21 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

What is even more dissapointing is to find out that I have created so much, not out of love, but because I was afraid of the truth. Which is simply my inability to accept that I am, have always been and will forevermore, eternally and infinitely throughout all eternity and all infinity, be alone.
Well, when you put it that way it does sound rather disappointing. But don't give up hope, it seems you will be around forevermore so there is still time to get it right. There is a book out there you might like called "How to be your own best friend." I am sure it is on amazon.... if you put it there.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well, when you put it that way it does sound rather disappointing. But don't give up hope, it seems you will be around forevermore so there is still time to get it right. There is a book out there you might like called "How to be your own best friend." I am sure it is on amazon.... if you put it there.
Wait, whaaat? This is actually very good advice thanks.
But it leaves me still with many questions. Like what did I do wrong to get here or deserve this?
Is it fear of other people? Well those are misunderstandings. But if people attack me for even wanting to understand them, how can I be responsible for my fear? Well, I deny the fact that I am the only person that exists. So now I have to create the entire universe?
Yeah... I want people to simply be humans. So that I can ask them about God. Like a human being. Then I find god and god says I am it and it is me. Really? Very painful. When the universe is so great, now I am responsible for all of that expansion? Only death can undo all of it and life only recreates it. These are endless paradoxes. And increase frequency only reveals different perspectives of the same question/answer.

And the more I express my desire to not be god the more people worship me. And ask me for guidance. Thats no way of living. I know that all the good comes from these people who are willing to accept that they are god. But they don't reveal any bright future/destiny for themselves. Infact, they always end up in the most horrific of situations. That I end up fearing god itself. And I see no difference between love/despair. God/demon.
The law seems to defy itself. And it may be a lack of knowledge. Or a it may be that the love/law does not exist. Which is worse. It is less painful to believe that I can find the knowledge. Because despair is not more painful. It is not even a pain that has any relativity to it. It is eternally ever expanding in its intolerant nature of being in conflict with itself ever more and more and more. That's no way of existing, let alone living. It's like being an undead. And that is the fate of every living thing that dies. Why did 95% of humanity accept this fate? I can only ask myself. And my memory, says, that I never did. I fought it all my life. And sometimes I accept it. Just because I stop caring. And people praise me for it all of the time. Like dying people who enjoy it to receive the permission to die. Deliberately/undeliberately. Because no one wants to be god. But no one wants god to be a human being aswell.

I guess it is wise to simply stop trying to find out or figure out or understand or know god. And that is how I be my best friend. I would also never write a book. I speak for the sake of conversation. But no one cares about what I speak of/about. If they did, it would be worth writing a book about it. Having faith. That good exists. And it will come. And it will all be ok. That is common knowledge. Just like the fact that most refuse to believe in it. For reasons that they also dont wanna speak about. And when they do, they find out that the entire universe agrees with them. Where the entire universe denies the fact that they dont even want to agree with that notion. That god does not exist. So they think, maybe we can find it in science. We have to denie its existence in order to find it. How does that not defy reason? Simple... It exists. So the undefiable law does not make it not so. We're living in the strangest of times. I am atleast. Not sure if others exist. Not sure if I exist. In the way that I think I do. For that also changes all of the time.

So writing a book, means, I would write it only for myself. And I don't need to write, if I can remember. And I dont need to remember if I can know. And I cannot know that which I do not know. I can only remember that which I am suppose to know as I can remember that I am suppose to know it as I can know that I am suppose to know that which I seemingly dont know. And that is also why I am not afraid of it. When even God dies. Then surely, life is an illusion. For I dont need to remember, that the highest truth is existence itself. Too bad, that awareness cannot enter its home.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:35 AM
ketzer

Well, if you are God and you did create me, then I am a little ticked off at you. You could have made me a little smarter and a lot better looking.
THANKS FOR NOTHING GOD!
Old 05-08-2020, 04:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Well, if you are God and you did create me, then I am a little ticked off at you. You could have made me a little smarter and a lot better looking.
THANKS FOR NOTHING GOD!

Old 05-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
THANKS FOR NOTHING GOD!
Hahaha, yeah. I'm obviously not God. In that case. More like an often inconsistent and limitted receiver and transmitter of God.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:53 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hahaha, yeah. I'm obviously not God. In that case. More like an often inconsistent and limitted receiver and transmitter of God.
Or maybe a version of Geppetto with a penchant for Salvador Dali.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
But it leaves me still with many questions. Like what did I do wrong to get here or deserve this?

In some circles --- particularly Tibetan Buddhism but others as well --- it is suggested that we can "get here" when certain desires command our attention WITHOUT seeing the Big Picture that accompanies the fulfillment of that incarnating urge.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Lorelyen

Fake it may or may not be - but it's still there around you and in the things you do. You might as well make the best of it.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In some circles --- particularly Tibetan Buddhism but others as well --- it is suggested that we can "get here" when certain desires command our attention WITHOUT seeing the Big Picture that accompanies the fulfillment of that incarnating urge.

Exactly! To get the full benefit of reading a good story, its better not to know the plot beforehand, and not to know how it ends. Some however, can't help themselves and need look ahead. Two different readers, same story, two different experiences.