Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-04-2020, 01:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am Christian I was baptized in the Anglican Church, I honor that with me. I too was blessed in the Church of England on Easter Sunday. Yet I see God in a different Light maybe as a more open spiritual concept.

I do feel that Jesus was a real person born out of his time, with gifts and abilities we would now have a better understanding of.

The question here is have you ever met Christ. I had a Near Death Experience that is not like many describe where you go into a tunnel and you see a Light and feel that warmth of family around. Where you feel at peace and want to at times stay.

That was not what I experienced at all. I lay there on the ground, looking down at my motionless body and a puddle of blood and broken teeth spread on the sidewalk. I feel face first down 18 stairs to the landing below. (no I was not drunk) this was a LESSON event.

I had been with a friend and we were playing with the dark arts, and we were ready for the next level to use it on someone living. While I took the punishment for our actions (as I held the power to do the deed) I know that her role too had karmic debts.

One minute I was at the top of the stairs the next at the bottom, in that place of life and death. I can see it as clear as it was yesterday but it was when I was 21 years of age October 1st and I am now 57 years of age.

I was with what I would say is a tribunal setting. There was one main figure there that was in White and glowing. He did most of the speaking. Explaining that I had come to the end of the path of what I needed to learn in the darkness to be able to work in that darkness and bring it more into the light. That I was not to use my "Gifts" on others for the wrong reasons, or to be judge on others.

He went on to say that I had a choice, that I could die there and then, that I would be OK in that path but I would have lessons there to learn. Or I could go back into my broken body (at the time I had no clue how broken) and I would suffer for a time, but I would live on. In doing this I would have to change the path I was on, give up the darkness and work in the LIGHT and it was clear it was Light as I remember how bright it got.

I felt that I did not want to die, that I had more to live for, but too I did not understand what path was there for me as I was just starting to understand all I could do that others struggled with in learning. I agreed I wanted to go back, and I suffered for over a year until my jaw would open to start the 2 years it took to fix my teeth. I had a facture in my neck (the hang mans fracture) blessed to be alive never mind moving.

Now whom did I meet with Jesus / God or some form of my mind's creation. I do not know, what I do know is that someone gave me life back I so feel that one.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2020, 02:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Christ was present in our hearts until we get mislead and misguided by the concrete jungle.

Then we get acquainted again.

Ant,

Not sure what you meant by concrete jungle. I am pretty certain that in every bad decision that I have made in life that ultimately my ego was at the root of the problem . Either some desire to belong, be approved by others or believing in some scheme to enrich myself.
Old 13-04-2020, 03:53 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
I hear you, I think, but Christians seem to be breaking the first commandment by putting Jesus above Yahweh.

I wonder if that is why, by Jesus' standard, there are no real Christians.

Christians love Jesus but hate the Father whom they never do apologetics for.

Which breaks the first or highest commandment Jesus uttered.

Regards
DL

I dunno,but people make it hard on themselves by going round in circles.
Old 13-04-2020, 04:00 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Ant,

Not sure what you meant by concrete jungle. I am pretty certain that in every bad decision that I have made in life that ultimately my ego was at the root of the problem . Either some desire to belong, be approved by others or believing in some scheme to enrich myself.

Molearner,

Concrete jungle as in the rat race,this greedy corrupt capitalist system.
Old 13-04-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
True, ---- but you showed more hate than love in your reply.

That may be why the older Gnostics sects, like the Cathars, used to say the same thing as the intelligentsia today. The only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

We rejected Yahweh, a genocidal moral monster, while Christians embraced and idolized him.

Regards
DL

" but you showed more hate than love in your reply."

Some do see hate where it didn't exist.....
Old 13-04-2020, 10:14 AM
Elfin

Hi all... I have never had a vision of him, but have known he has been with me during my darkest moments. I am the classic example of the "footprints" verse ( which I adore). Even though there were only the one set of footprints , he carried me. In fact he's probably carried me so many times, his arms must surely be aching. And that is why I love him. He never gave up on me, where many walked away.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:07 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
I dunno,but people make it hard on themselves by going round in circles.

That is the sheeple way.

If their focus was their moral soul and sense, they would reject their immoral genocidal god and would then walk a straight line to being good Christians, which are Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Molearner,

Concrete jungle as in the rat race,this greedy corrupt capitalist system.

Not to get political as the site requests, but we all live in oligarchies.

What system in what country do you not see greed and corruption?

Be clear as I will not have a reply, given that we might be getting political.

I hesitate to even ask this question.

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 01:18 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" but you showed more hate than love in your reply."

Some do see hate where it didn't exist.....

Perhaps, but it is more likely that the haters are not aware of their hate and think it love.

As a Christian, you might wonder why Christians mentaly reverse good thinking to poor thinking, like when you and they posit that a genocidal god is somehow a good god.

You have done the same with Eden. The Jews originally saw, and still do today, Eden as where man showed his Original Virtue, while you Christians reversed that to Original Sin, all while singing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.

You guys can't seem to make up your mind on moral issues and perhaps idol worshiping a genocidal moral monster is the reason.

Why do Christians call evil good and good evil?

If you think we can be civil, I might even start an O.P. for us to look at various instances where Christians do that.

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi all... I have never had a vision of him, but have known he has been with me during my darkest moments. I am the classic example of the "footprints" verse ( which I adore). Even though there were only the one set of footprints , he carried me. In fact he's probably carried me so many times, his arms must surely be aching. And that is why I love him. He never gave up on me, where many walked away.

Do not read to much into my use of the word special. I mean no insult.

Why was Jesus walking with you and what is/was special about you and your minor needs, when he was not walking with the many millions of children and babies who starve to death yearly?

If you were Jesus, would you have been helping you, or those with minor needs, or would you be walking with and helping those that would soon starve to death?

Regards
DL