Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 31-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Master

Being cursed

I am writing here because it seems that there are people here who may understand things like being cursed. So, some years ago, someone has thrown a jar in my family's backyard, if I remember correctly, when this happened, we all became aware that something bad was sent towards our family so we ran out to see what happened and this is how we discovered that jar just few moments after it was thrown. It had all sorts of nasty things in it and when it happened, our dogs became really mad and they were barking for no reason.

I always felt that I was the target, so to say, with years passing by, I started to feel more and more that I am really cursed.

Is this really possible?
Old 31-12-2019, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am writing here because it seems that there are people here who may understand things like being cursed. So, some years ago, someone has thrown a jar in my family's backyard, if I remember correctly, when this happened, we all became aware that something bad was sent towards our family so we ran out to see what happened and this is how we discovered that jar just few moments after it was thrown. It had all sorts of nasty things in it and when it happened, our dogs became really mad and they were barking for no reason.

I always felt that I was the target, so to say, with years passing by, I started to feel more and more that I am really cursed.

Is this really possible?

No...........
Old 31-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:

Is this really possible?

If you're that worried, do a cleansing and make a Witches Bottle.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No...........

@sky123, when people throw jars with nasty things in your own backyard, you really need to give it some thought.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
@sky123, when people throw jars with nasty things in your own backyard, you really need to give it some thought.

No, they need to give it thought as to why they do nasty things. You are the innocent one, don't take on their problems....
Old 31-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Is this really possible?

We have the power to bless and curse each other. It is possible that someone would have that intent toward you, and if you are thinking that is the case, then there is an opening for effect.

The power of a curse is not in the issuer, but in the weakness of the target. To those of great faith, it is as though curses and darkness don't exist. To less experienced, they can pose a threat to introduce fear.

Your thoughts and feelings (what you believe to be true) on the matter dictates the ultimate outcome. You have the power to shield yourself and there are incantations available that some use for daily shielding. Others who work with dark energies also using clearing and shielding techniques to reinforce their energy boundaries.

Do what actions are necessary to build confidence and use any tools you need to reinforce your faith to deny fear, which is to take back your power. And realize that you carry the power of light that disintegrates darkness and fear.

Z
Old 02-01-2020, 01:02 AM
Knower

I agree with zastrakoza. My experience with curses and saboteur energies comes from using Bradley Nelson's Body Code system.

I've previously had (and cleared) curses from entities and saboteur energies subconsciously placed by other people. It's fascinating some of the things people are doing without realising. e.g. Last year at work I threatened to expose something dodgy that was happening at my work, unless the company cleaned their act up. I subsequently felt a sense of negativity around that subject, then later found that my boss had placed a saboteur energy on me in the metaphorical form of a chain around my throat - to stop me from talking, obviously.

But just as you will not literally start choking from such a saboteur energy, you will not literally find yourself laden with a torrent of bad luck if someone places a curse on you. It's more likely to manifest in the form of a sense of unease or something being "not quite right", which can then take on a life of its own if you start believing it has power over you. But again, the real danger is believing it and creating a self-fulfilling story about it. I will take a wild guess and say that was the purpose of the jar - to create the fear that would then activate the curse.
Old 02-01-2020, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:

Is this really possible?
Some people know how to do that stuff.

About 25 years ago I stumbled on it by accident and then found in history how it was done. It was basically how I self learned it. Surprising, one belief system that you would not suspect, actually has a lot of their beliefs based on this type of belief system.

Do what Lilyth Von Gore recommended.

I would also use black salt and black sage (Mugwort).

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Lepus

Hello

Yes it's possible to leave a curse jar in someone's property. It's likely hoodoo. I would burn the jar and its contents while saying a blessing or prayer over it. Then do a cleansing afterwards.

Lepus
Old 05-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Master

Yes it's certainly possible. zastrakoza did a good post and you would of opened yourself up to any curse worst by your fear and thoughts.