Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 19-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Pythagorean Numerology: My name change

My core numbers (using Pythagorean Numerology):

Expression: 10/1
Heart's Desire (Soul Urge): 11/2
Personality: 17/8
Heart's Desire - Personality Bridge: 6
Life Path: 18/9
Birthday: 16/7
Life Path - Birth Day Bridge: 2
Achievement Number 16/7

I changed my name because I am transgender. I am going through both gender transition and a spiritual awakening (that seemed to have been triggered by the former).
The universe has been sending me signals I am in the right path ever since I started my transition, and also my intuition got sharper. I always had a bit of clairsentience and claircognizance, but now I might feel physical pain if I don't ask for energetic protection before I go to certain places.

My current (new) name I chose for its meaning "good" (I wanted a name signifying something I aspire to be) and I suspect I got a little help from claircognizance or just connection with my higher self to make the choice. I say that because of what happened after: After I've been contemplating the name I chose, for nearly a month, to make sure it felt right, I was drawn to numerology again (as I did when I was a teen, thought this time deepening my knowledge in the subject). I felt compelled to see the core numbers of my new name. To my surprise, the numbers matched my birth name's perfectly (same soul urge, personality and expression).

The only difference between the two charts are hidden passions (numbers that appear the most in the letters of the name), karmic lessons (numbers that are missing in the letters of the name) and planes of expression.

I already had reasons to believe I chose this path (of a transgender experience) before I was born, and this is another indication. Maybe I chose both my male and female names carefully before I was born so that would happen. In this context, it is hard to tell which name is more important, if the birth name was chosen as temporary as a temporary hood for me to wear till I found my path. Usually the birth name is always more important but maybe not as much in this case? That makes me quite confused!

Thank you for taking your time to hear my story. If you have any thoughts about it feel free to comment.

Peace!
Old 19-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Suspended
Hello Agesly and thank you for sharing your experience.

I really like your writing style, very easy to read and follow.

Also, welcome to the Spiritual Forums! Sorry for not saying this earlier when I asked to send me the URl via pm(influence by negative energy then).

Yes, there are three questions I would like to pose.

You said that "ask for energetic protection before you go to certain places".

1. From who do you ask "energetic protect".

2. What is the reason why you ask "energetic protection".

3. What are these "certain places".

Thanks, take care!

Old 20-11-2019, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm glad my writing style pleases you. As English is my second language, I try harder to express myself in an understandable way. That being said, it was a great compliment to me, thank you!

Now answering your questions:

I usually ask my guardian angel. Though sometimes I use a prayer I learnt from my mom when I was a child, addressed to Archangel Michael, asking him to protect me with his cloak of blue light (I don't remember the original prayer's word exactly so I improvise).

Many experiences in my life made me sure that I am an clairsentient. Meaning I can feel the energy/emotions of places and people, and a very accurate gut feeling about people’s intentions. I did not hone this ability well yet, and it was not so strong till recently.

Sometimes I am not sure if what I am feeling is genuinely mine or I am catching from a nearby person. And if I am not well grounded - which is not uncommon in this period of change I am going through -it can throw me about emotionally.

If a conflict or something bad happened in a magnitude that greatly affected a place's vibration, it can make me feel heavy and even feel physical pain (like a headache).

Crowded places, like restaurants and supermarkets, can made me feel a bit overwhelmed with the amount of different feelings of many different people.

Because of all that, I am now more wary of energies and feel the need to ask for protection from these “strong bad vibes”.

A week ago, for example, I went into a store and felt heaviness, felt like a situation involving hatred. My head started to ache and it only got worse as I went into the store so I decided to just leave. The moment I left the store I felt instantly better. I think the energy was tense and heavy and with my sensitivity, it affected me.

The following day I went to a big and crowded restaurant. As I crossed the door I started to feel that chaotic soup of emotions and energies. I closed my eyes and called for protection and insulation from these energies. It helped momentarily but I still left the place feeling drained.

When I left the restaurant and was on my way to work I felt drawn to a crystals store nearby. So I went there and stayed some time looking at the crystals. I was drawn to a gem that I ended up buying: an Amazonite. I left the store feeling renewed and I believe the crystals has something to do with it.

After that I went to research what were the proprieties of the gem I acquired. To my surprise, it is a stone that has affinity with the heart chakra (which is related to clairsentience), acting as an energy filter. I wear it over my chest since and I did not have a strong bad experience since. But that was a week ago so it might be too soon to tell. It is also said it helps you with courage to be your true self, which is in line with what I am going through (my transition).

Best wishes!
Old 20-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Hi Agesly,

Yes, I think you have a talent in writing and great presentation skills.

Thank you for answering my questions. Wow, your experience with the crystal you chose is incredible! It gets to show that intuition knows best.

I have another question and really do hope you do not mind me asking, how long does the"gender transition" overall take to be fully completed?. I am curious.

Best wishes from here as well
Old 21-11-2019, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I would say it takes from one to two years to "complete" the transition, as in, the changes made by the hormones developed completely.
But it is really subjective, depends on what the transitioning person considers complete. Also taking hormones will always be necessary as the body won't produce them.

Well I hope this is enough to satisfy your doubt.

Be safe :)
Old 21-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Suspended
O.k , not too long then.

Another question: Do you find that these hormones influence you emotionally or psychologically or in any other way?.

I am asking because, they definitely do in my case, not taking any but they are produced naturally for sure.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Another question: Do you find that these hormones influence you emotionally or psychologically or in any other way?.

Ah yeah they do...
They certainly make me more emotional and empathetic.

Also I used to have mild depersonalization (check wikipedia on that) before I started. I blame testosterone for that. I believe my brain is not very compatible with testosterone. Now I am alright.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agesly
Ah yeah they do...
They certainly make me more emotional and empathetic.

Also I used to have mild depersonalization (check wikipedia on that) before I started. I blame testosterone for that. I believe my brain is not very compatible with testosterone. Now I am alright.

Glad to hear that "you are alright". Natural hormonal changes make me emotional and highly sensitive. I will check Wikipedia for what you mentioned.

Take care, all the best!