Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
Meditating will make me fall asleep. Help!

This is actually good, because it is you responding to your body's need; it tells you it want to sleep, thus you allow it to without any resistance: a sign that your meditation worked perfectly. At some point your body will enter another state where it does not respond by wanting to sleep, but as long as it does, see it as a blessing
Old 27-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

The idea of a broken chakra too closely resembles not needing or removing them. To avoid rehashing an old debate, it might be worthwhile posting a link to an old thread; http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=111286

With this in mind, I'll say my piece; chakras cannot be broken. They may become blocked, or less open, or not carry energy that should flow through them.. but the chakra itself cannot be damaged/broken without also breaking the person.

Any healer that makes claims about broken or removing/replacing chakras, and expects monetary compensation for performing a healing, is either misinformed or trying to scam you (maybe both). Luckily, the high price has resulted in you doing your own searching, and you're getting some good feedback here. To (hopefully) reduce the risk of upsetting some people, I'll add here that these are my views.. while I believe they are well founded, other people are likely to provide alternative suggestions; and you should listen to each view and make up your own mind.

I'd suggest yoga, meditation, crystals, reiki healing, pranic healing, and to some extent binaural beats. Whichever method you choose, do some reading and determine if your comfortable with it. At the end of the day, you're making the choice, and you should be making an informed one.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
From the start I thought this may of been a setup,but by nature you have to think to yourself,do I help this person spend 1200 dollars on a 3D printed chakra or do you sit back and do nothing.

All through this thread I have waited for Melahin and catsquol to post,this is the perfect platform for their theories on everything,but when catsquol did not post with his "bum boy" Melahin I smelt a rat,a sewer rat,and then Drywall pops in with a Melahin/catsquolesque like post,then I realised its a set up post by one or the three of you,creating a character "confused soul",its funny how an adult could get scammed when she is a Reiki Master?

I will be asking admin to look into this,you are not allowed to hold two accounts,I was suspicious from the start but I also waited to see who jumped on the bandwagon,the non appearance of "cats****" with melaminnow and a new poster in this thread Drywall confirmed my original suspicion,you can take your weirdo theories and " stick them where a duck can't stick its beak" and that my friends is " up its **** "

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-05-2017, 04:24 AM
Master
Hello confused soul,

I've read all the posts and strongly agree that the so called healer is a scammer who will take your money and run leaving you with no benefit. Now back to the healing part of your concern.

You've been given many different methods that can help chakras. The key is to find what works best for you. All the methods I use are meditation and I did see you said you fall asleep when you meditate. I too, at times, fall asleep when I meditate so no worries there.

When working on chakras, one begins with the root chakra. Lately I've been using mediation videos with isotonic music designed to activate, balance and heal chakras. Here is a link to the meditation video I use as I find it's effective for me. If you want, you can check it out and try it. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it and if not, no worries. Perhaps another method will be more effective for you as others have mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xhof7mETqI

Blessings to you for your healing journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-05-2017, 05:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
I'm working with a healer and was told my chakras are too blocked or broken that I need chakra transplant??? Has anyone heard of this before?
One Thing: which chakra is blocked?

Try this

Put your hand over the broke chakra and then let your emotions and thoughts just flow while lying on your back.

There's your fix.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Pathfinder

Chakras don't break. They can be closed or contaminated but they don't break. They're like muscles, if they do they regenerate into something greater. If any one of it is truly broken, you wouldn't be here alive.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:52 AM
Ascender
Well the way I see things has nothing to do with removing chakras. I don't recommend that and actually I suggested that rebuilding them would be better than trying to remove them. I just didn't want to be critical and aggressive about it since its just my opinion.

Lots of people seem to think that its impossible for a chakra to be broken but that's actually irrelevant if you think about it. Healers have certain perceptions that are individual and highly subjective. That perception requires a way for the mind to interpret and work with the energy. I am a healer. Sometimes I see a chakra as broken or shattered. Sometimes I see it as burnt out or otherwise damaged. Others may see things in different ways but it doesn't mean either perception is right or wrong. Its all just perception. Its a way for me to relate to that energy and find the most precise way to repair whatever problem is there.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Master

@confused_soul hope you are well, and keep participating in this thread if you still find it valuable, regardless of how some people choose to act. Each time gives us an opportunity to be loving and kind to those who suffer worse than we. In tantra there is the concept of true powers, which are said to flow from an open and receptive heart, and while the mind is always closed in on itself, the heart is always open and receptive. And the good thing is here that love controls the mind, and love lives in the heart, or some would say is the heart of all things. So as we practice to be kind and generous our mind gently surrenders into the love of the heart (which is what some refer to as having an open mind), and the lotuses of the body blossoms... and the Magic that is Life will flourish through you. What once was broken will be whole; because their is a wholeness between the body and mind, and in that your spirit will flourish, and your health will sky-rocket, you will be inspired... and all from one simple practice of the open and receptive heart
Old 28-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
This is actually good, because it is you responding to your body's need; it tells you it want to sleep, thus you allow it to without any resistance: a sign that your meditation worked perfectly. At some point your body will enter another state where it does not respond by wanting to sleep, but as long as it does, see it as a blessing

Hello,
Are you not the one who told me on this very website that you can cure cancer,well use your powers to heal this poor girl,did you not tell me on this very website that my very serious illness,invasive aspergillis is fixable by "thinking" about it,then use these great powers to help others,do not be selfish,if you are this great healer,then heal,or stop googling answers,that is very dangerous my friend,like advising ask... that using ketamine is alright??

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Guide
And by the way this above and my other posts that have been deleted are saved on my hard drive,telling folk its alright to use ketamin is against the law Melahin, state and federal!

Kind Regards Billy.